The best thing I have ever posted on this forum.

Good one, very well versed, didn't get flustered with anti talk, you could see the questioner wasn't happy with the direction taken away from gun control. What blows me away is with more than 20,000 laws on the books how will more help? It goes back to August 1 1966, for me and the Texas sniper, I believe it to be the first of a long string of this mayhem, handwringing and bringing more laws isn't an answer, but also the pandemonium brought on with last years riots and bending on a knee isn't going to answer these sickening killings. Defunding police and handicapping police powers isnt either, one thing I will say after seeing it first hand the dynamic brought on by the destruction of the family structure and the breakdown of authority in the school system sure isn't working.

• Thanks 3

Saw this months ago and shared it on FB.

Not one reply.

NOT ONE REPLY!

It required thought/logic/morality instead of simply "You look beautiful" or "I love you" or the Thumbs up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How did this guy get into office? He's too smart. Actually knows something about what has gone wrong in this ****hole of a country. Impressive!!

Mike

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, MTO said:

Not one reply.

NOT ONE REPLY!

It required thought/logic/morality instead of simply "You look beautiful" or "I love you" or the Thumbs up.

What is fb? Is that Facebook? If so that is self explanatory, that and Twitter are not a realm I think uses brainstorming on real topics.

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately he is the former governor of KY. Dems got in after only one term by Bevin. I will refrain from further comment. I live in KY. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
15 minutes ago, MTO said:

Not one reply.

NOT ONE REPLY!

All the more reason to close out your account and never look back . 

Facebook is part of the problem and you will never convince me otherwise . 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Cool1566 said:

Unfortunately he is the former governor of KY. Dems got in after only one term by Bevin. I will refrain from further comment. I live in KY. 

I live right north and he was a good example of leadership I thought 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

+10

and Twitter 

+10

and instagram 

+10

• Like 1

That’s our X Gov. Unfortunately the teachers axed him over their retirement funds. The moron they voted in has followed his dads footsteps and bent the teachers over even more. Hey, ya get what ya vote for right!!  Our current gov is a covid nazi/control freak. Everyone I know is sick of the current regime!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Farmall Nut said:

Our current gov is a covid nazi/control freak.

Sure is a lot of that goin' around these days.

Wow....so articulate and frank.  I love how he says "you can roll your eyes" showing her lack of respect or knowledge on the topic she exposed she was on higher ground about.   

Amazing he is in politics...too smart.  Good for you KY

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Sure is a lot of that goin' around these days.

Why is it the most brain dead politician are the ones winning elections? Doesn't say much for the voters.

After the sh3t show in Freattle I was sure some of the city council would lose their job, Apparently the voters think they are doing an excellent job of running the city since all/most were reelected. Then we have a brain dead Gov. rated worst in the nation same thing gets reelected. now we have a carbon tax which between now and 2031 will remove $17,000,000,000 dollars from peoples pockets. This is on top of the $16,000,000,000 tax increases he has passed in 8 years as Gov. I ask myself why would anyone vote for someone who is constantly picking your pocket. I don't get it. just plain stupid.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, lorenzo said:

No, FB has its purpose for me.

You simply draw what you need from it and discard the trash... like eating chicken wings.

9 hours ago, Farmall Nut said:

That’s our X Gov. Unfortunately the teachers axed him over their retirement funds. The moron they voted in has followed his dads footsteps and bent the teachers over even more. Hey, ya get what ya vote for right!!  Our current gov is a covid nazi/control freak. Everyone I know is sick of the current regime!

Sounds like your teachers are as bright as the ones in my state when it comes to voting matters. They feel that they got stiffed by one politician. So they vote another one in and who ends up shafting them even worse than the governor before. But like a wife in a abusive relationship, they come back just so they can get whipped around some more.

• Sad 2

So this somewhere a while back. What a shame he isn't still in office.

6 hours ago, 806 man said:

Why is it the most brain dead politician are the ones winning elections? Doesn't say much for the voters.

My best guess? Combination of uninformed voters as well as voter fraud, the upper crust of any party wants to keep control. What better way than to make sure mindless drones get elected the mimic their message? Seems like those who we might not want in control have gotten very organized and methodical in their tactics. Sadly they seem to have the upper hand at this time. Add to that misinformation from media and well you get what we are seeing in many places.

• Like 1