New Army recruiting video

Steve C.

3 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

I don't have words for this yet.

Me either........................?

Mike

• Like 1

Well, let`s look at the OTHER side of this,

the boy OR girl raised by one parent or parents on meth.

Or a gay child,

Or a black kid from Philly or Chicago in jail as a minor.

Or the abused kid beaten or raped by their parents or uncle.

I`m not gay but anyone of us COULD have been.

Agenda?

Just condemning a girl in the service or one raised in a gay home is in itself being chauvinistic... imo.

Much less those signing up in today`s atmosphere/state of the union

• Like 6

The girl chose to do something for her country because of what opportunity her country has given her.   I respect her as much as anyone in the service and am thankful she is there.   If the recent pipeline stuff has awoken me to anything its that we need our brightest minds defending us,   male, female, trans, queer, whatever,  I care not.  If you want to do the job and do it well then tell me what you need and how I can help.   

• Like 2

i could rant about my upbringing, i could blame and make excuses for everything i havent achieved and endured ( according to who's target? ) , its all about what you choose to do with it isnt it?

Why do people feel the need to bring light to something that doesnt make any difference, its a persons choice to do what they want isnt it? I didnt choose my parents either. 

We can stay and wallow in our lack of whatever and our slighted issues and difference from others or choose differently? 

I have achieved things that are sub par when you compare me to people our society/culture elevate and uphold but I do not value myself to society/culture. 

I am a piece of a bigger puzzle that I am required to fulfill with the lords mercy/grace. I try to move as prompted. 

I might not have a bank full of money, i might not have gold stars on my shoulder, I might not have a CEO as my title but I am doing my part as a man, father, employee, husband, with every dysfunctional piece of my being dragging me down daily. I dont get it right but I keep trying. 

I answer/value myself to God - I dont have a video or story other than my walk/journey in the lord. Its been rough but a true blessing I cant even begin to explain. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

when I was in the army in the early 70's they had started to bring women in the none combat side, supply and so on 

As one can imagine this made a lot of problems  Bringing women into a Boys club so to speak was a bad move

After I left they started letting Gays in and I get it , they love there country also but It like a two story out house, It dont work

• Like 3

So if there is an incoming enemy missile and this soldier destroys it before it  reaches its target; and lets say the target is where "you" are. You then hear the missile was destroyed and many lives were saved. You are indebted to this soldier, at least until you find out she was raised by a gay couple? Then you want her out. I'm sorry but in todays world like it or not we have to get used to it.  Just saying...

• Like 3

Well you guys can say and think what you like. In the late 70's a senior Marine officer, LTC or COL don't remember which, retired from active duty. Shorty thereafter this highly decorated Marine combat officer with a Silver Star and a couple of Purple Hearts came out as gay. He had never been married. Marines who knew him thought that was because he was so dedicated to the Corps he thought having a wife would be distracting. I was a young Sgt at the time in the Army and was deeply disturbed that a gay could serve that long and never be discovered. Now being a bit ....OK, OK a lot older I understand that all branches of the military have had gay service members for a number of years with no one being the wiser. These gay men and women were dedicated to serving the country that they loved and ignored sexual urges to serve the nation. Kinda like before they took up the restroom stuff with transgendered people. When cross dressing they have been using the restroom that their dress has indicated forever and we just never thought or knew about it. 

34 minutes ago, TomH said:

So if there is an incoming enemy missile and this soldier destroys it before it  reaches its target; and lets say the target is where "you" are. You then hear the missile was destroyed and many lives were saved. You are indebted to this soldier, at least until you find out she was raised by a gay couple? Then you want her out. I'm sorry but in todays world like it or not we have to get used to it.  Just saying...

TomH is 100% right about it. Some gay cop, fire fighter, forst responder or soldier does something that protects you? Their sexual orientation really doesn't matter nor does who raised them. 

Think about this. Most gays are not gay by choice. We know today that it's caused by the portion of the brain that controls sexuality not developing fully. So if that is how they were born what can you say about it? 

Rick

• Like 5

1 hour ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

times are different now for sure, but I grew up in a time when it was OK as long as they stayed in the closet 

Me too.

Rick

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cjf711 said:

The girl chose to do something for her country because of what opportunity her country has given her.   I respect her as much as anyone in the service and am thankful she is there.   If the recent pipeline stuff has awoken me to anything its that we need our brightest minds defending us,   male, female, trans, queer, whatever,  I care not.  If you want to do the job and do it well then tell me what you need and how I can help.   

What we really need is to bring back the guillotine and if our leaders are incapable of doing their job, cheating, stealing, corruption... they win a date with the blade is dropped and the guy filling their shoes tomorrow can decide how they want to act as they witness the crows picking out their eyes on top of flagpoles

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hardtail said:

What we really need is to bring back the guillotine and if our leaders are incapable of doing their job, cheating, stealing, corruption... they win a date with the blade is dropped and the guy filling their shoes tomorrow can decide how they want to act as they witness the crows picking out their eyes on top of flagpoles

The “leaders” are incapable!!!!!!!

and they are not leaders, they are useless sacks who got more votes (maybe) then the other guy/girl.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

i could rant about my upbringing, i could blame and make excuses for everything i havent achieved and endured ( according to who's target? ) , its all about what you choose to do with it isnt it?

Why do people feel the need to bring light to something that doesnt make any difference, its a persons choice to do what they want isnt it? I didnt choose my parents either. 

We can stay and wallow in our lack of whatever and our slighted issues and difference from others or choose differently? 

I have achieved things that are sub par when you compare me to people our society/culture elevate and uphold but I do not value myself to society/culture. 

I am a piece of a bigger puzzle that I am required to fulfill with the lords mercy/grace. I try to move as prompted. 

I might not have a bank full of money, i might not have gold stars on my shoulder, I might not have a CEO as my title but I am doing my part as a man, father, employee, husband, with every dysfunctional piece of my being dragging me down daily. I dont get it right but I keep trying. 

I answer/value myself to God - I dont have a video or story other than my walk/journey in the lord. Its been rough but a true blessing I cant even begin to explain. 

This^^^!

I wasn't criticizing her, or even her upbringing.  What I am saying is there's a lot of difference between tolerating something and promoting it.

I believe the military is wrongly being turned in to a politically correct organization, instead of focusing on its main purpose.

I have no problem with women in the military, but I do have a problem with lowering standards so the proper people can participate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

The “leaders” are incapable!!!!!!!

and they are not leaders, they are useless sacks who got more votes (maybe) then the other guy/girl.

Yep, the leaders are in because they want to control & they paid their way there.... not because they know what's right, have any semblance of wisdom/gnosis or are truly the correct person for the job. What's needed in office is the person who lives a balanced life, isn't a greedy sociopath & would never want that job. Then.... find them & drag 'em in kicking & screaming & congratulate them on their new job. May want to do this while the fence is still up.

Mike

• Thanks 1

Getting back to the initial topic, it doesn't matter what the person is. It's what they did/can do. If said person made it all the way through basic training with little to no issue, good for them. Same with any other position. If my house was on fire & the Village People were coming to save me in a flaming pink fire engine, you bet your bippy I'm going to be grateful. Even though some of my female cousins used to torment me & make me do the Y-M-C-A as a youngster.....

Mike

• Like 1

If the forces, LEO, fire depts, forestry, etc. can get the best and the brightest no matter what their leanings or how they were brought up I’m all for it, the ad tells a story that’s all, I don’t care of her history, but she turned out good and is an asset, good for her,  here is another story this is my gurl in ‘15 after a two week course of hands on fire training in Texas, she had irons in the fire depts up here, she was hired on at the Point Roberts volunteers, BUT it wasn’t to be, she had one azzhat capt down their who treated her second class and made her regret her decision, now she wasn’t  a young wet behind the ears person, she was 39 and owned a business with her husband and had a work career of 23 years, I told her she should be aware of azzhats, not everyone will be like me treating everyone the same, but she decided to not follow thru, her training was a help big time in other ways and now she is a teamster driving for the film industry, (I know, hooryweird) but she is happy.

6C98DA1D-5AA9-4FA6-98F2-CA489C550E45.jpeg

2 hours ago, Steve C. said:

I wasn't criticizing her, or even her upbringing.  What I am saying is there's a lot of difference between tolerating something and promoting it.

I believe the military is wrongly being turned in to a politically correct organization, instead of focusing on its main purpose.

I have no problem with women in the military, but I do have a problem with lowering standards so the proper people can participate.

I don’t really think you can apply the same standards your society has vs your military, communism sure doesn’t, years ago news released a story that hazing was taking place in our military that brought public shame, no sh!t Sherlock you have to take some greenies and turn them into a well oiled cohesive unit and take away individual thinking and rework their mind so that when it hits the fan they will react in a predictable fashion trying to achieve a favourable outcome as a unit, I mean do I give a crap if they know what every piece of silverware is for at a state dinner or that while I sleep they are parachuting behind enemy lines and securing a position, if I’m not in a position to trade places then I should keep my pie hole shut criticizing it

Here's the original video, along with Russian and Chinese versions of recruitment ads.  Please watch all and compare.

I wasn't criticizing Emma because of her upbringing or personal choices, I was trying to draw attention to the fact that woke virtue signaling, by the U.S. military, is sending a message (we're sensitive, tolerant, and inclusive) to our adversaries that we're nice and fair.  I don't believe we should be sending that message.

It seems pretty clear to me who'd get their clock cleaned in an altercation between us and them.  Hi tech only goes so far.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/dude-new-army-recruitment-video-will-make-you-sick-to-your-stomach-why-we-are-so-screwed/

19 hours ago, hardtail said:

I'M IN !!!!

• Like 2

On 5/14/2021 at 10:50 AM, hardtail said:

Well....that was helpful, Lance.......albeit a leaf out of yesteryears   ""how to opress the peasants''    handbook...Frankly...I don't think you  will get much traction with that ideaology.....in our shared   left wing  paradise's   ....:rolleyes:.....i

Mike

• Haha 2

On 5/13/2021 at 10:43 AM, m.c.farmerboy said:

when I was in the army in the early 70's they had started to bring women in the none combat side, supply and so on 

As one can imagine this made a lot of problems  Bringing women into a Boys club so to speak was a bad move

After I left they started letting Gays in and I get it , they love there country also but It like a two story out house, It dont work

Two story out house.  What a great analogy of the many things occluding in this nation.  Technically a two story outhouse could work but the falling crap is bound to hit someone else. 

• Like 1