Used. 20.8/38?

I know they are out dated but I have been trying to find some. A few years ago needed 18.4/34 and couldn’t find any, bought new radials.  now I see 18.4s everywhere lol.  

Want a set of 20.8 For my duels.  Can’t justify new anytime soon.    It’s a want.  I have 40% on the tractor now, And bald duels.  Would like to make it a little more useful 

This is a good place to bring it up.

I was helped last year with this very same size. Thanks again Ron!

• Like 1

Been looking myself since December with no luck. Called the tire guy, Anderson Tractor, etc. All said guys run them till their shot. Tractor I'm needing them for won't do any ground working. Not going to buy a new set of especially radials for it. Do know where there's 4 matching Firestone S.A.T.s with around 50% tread, but their attached to a rough 4586 and the tractor has to go along with the tires. Don't believe that option will materialize here

Keep checking the farm tire shops. I picked up one here and one there. One Goodyear rice and cane radial. One Firestone r1 radial. Both about 20% tread but they were free plus mounting and tunes. Thx-Ace 

Well I got to meet 5488Duke  today,  as most hear are.  nice fella    Had a short visit.      I really appreciate you helping me ( a stranger ) out.  The tires where just exactly what I was looking for.    
all in all it was a 12 hr. Day.  Left at 6:30 / unloaded at 7:20. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

Well I got to meet 5488Duke  today,  as most hear are.  nice fella    Had a short visit.      I really appreciate you helping me ( a stranger ) out.  The tires where just exactly what I was looking for.    
all in all it was a 12 hr. Day.  Left at 6:30 / unloaded at 7:20. 

It ain't what ya know, it's who ya know and these guys are priceless!

Glad it worked out for you. 

• Like 1