Colonial pipeline shut down, ransomed

I herd they are pumping fuel again. Didn't hear if they fixed it or paid them off.

Garmin paid a big random to hackers last year.

The Washington DC police are fighting one now.

https://apnews.com/article/police-technology-government-and-politics-53e54780aa080decbb78d5b88d4ff44b

It's becoming common. Typical organized crime operation.

Thx-Ace 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This proves my point. If we went to war tomorrow, would we have the ability to manufacture products for war? We need manufacturing done in this country for our own protection.  

Truth!!!!!!

BBC reported they are likely in Russia or a former USSR country because they attack companies all over the globe except those operating in Russia or those former ussr countries. I think we had ga

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, acem said:

I herd they are pumping fuel again. Didn't hear if they fixed it or paid them off.

Garmin paid a big random to hackers last year.

The Washington DC police are fighting one now.

https://apnews.com/article/police-technology-government-and-politics-53e54780aa080decbb78d5b88d4ff44b

It's becoming common. Typical organized crime operation.

Thx-Ace 

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the govt doing it as a back door tax increase 

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the govt doing it as a back door tax increase

inflation, shortages wage increase,faux crisis  ALL == triple dip for govt

thru the front door

they got it back going i heard or are close to it - also some of my family is being laid off due to semiconductor shortages, guess teh price of cars/computers/phones will be going up, they are stopping production at FOMOCO and sending people home due to the shortages and being unable to make vehicles. 

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

they got it back going i heard or are close to it - also some of my family is being laid off due to semiconductor shortages, guess teh price of cars/computers/phones will be going up, they are stopping production at FOMOCO and sending people home due to the shortages and being unable to make vehicles. 

This proves my point.

If we went to war tomorrow, would we have the ability to manufacture products for war?

We need manufacturing done in this country for our own protection.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
On 5/9/2021 at 2:55 PM, hardtail said:

Michigan going to shutdown line #5 which supplies eastern Canada crossing underwater through the strait of Mackinac, can’t get new lines approved and built and shutting down existing, oil prices set to rise

So far from what I heard. Enbridge is defying heir Whitmer's order and has continued pumping. If it wasn't for it affecting fuel prices for us. It would be funny watching 2 liberal tools of Treadeau and Whitmer on opposite sides of the issue squaring off. You know regardless one of them is coming away with a black eye and fat lip. Rooting for Canada on this one. 

One outlandish thing Whitmer has claimed is that if Line 5 continued to pump, the state was going to seize any income coming from it. If that doesn't sound Communist, I don't know what does. The government seizing money from a legal enterprise and in effect nationalizing the line. Joke around our family is that's how she's planning on funding the state. Enbridge doesn't stop pumping and she seizes the profits. 

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Joke around our family is that's how she's planning on funding the state. Enbridge doesn't stop pumping and she seizes the profits. 

To paraphrase w the shrub "don't misunderestimate the lengths she'll go to".

1 hour ago, Diesel Doctor said:

This proves my point.

If we went to war tomorrow, would we have the ability to manufacture products for war?

We need manufacturing done in this country for our own protection.

+1000.............we have been sold out for decades in exchange for money by fools who don't understand this, but the people paying them off sure did.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

+1000.............we have been sold out for decades in exchange for money by fools who don't understand this, but the people paying them off sure did.

They understood I bet, just too busy filling their own pockets to care.

• Like 1

As of now 55% of gas stations in VA are out of fuel and 71% in NC. I think in my closest town it's more like 90%.

I'm good for a couple weeks on gas and months on diesel if I only go back and forth to work.

He looks like a berni supporter to me.

The news says they paid a ransom of 5 million.

Interesting...

I bet it was paid in bit coin so it can't be traced.

Thx-Ace 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, acem said:

He looks like a berni supporter to me.

The news says they paid a ransom of 5 million.

Interesting...

I bet it was paid in bit coin so it can't be traced.

Thx-Ace 

Looks like a she to me if you look at the hair 

• Like 1

Posted this on another topic too

FB_IMG_1620990713121.jpg

• Like 5

Another case where it's cheaper to settle than fight. Hopefully this is a wakeup call for the country.

It's easy to see why. Their whole billing system was down and that's hundreds of millions of dollars.

• Like 2

I read the ransom amount was 5 million dollars. What I would like to know is how it was paid? Cash in unmarked bills? If it was paid by wire transfer or bank transfer, shouldn’t there be an electronic trail which would lead to these bass-turds? Can’t these transfers, wires or deposits be followed to their point of destination / deposit location???? Why do I feel that if I tried to do something illegal with my (meager) funds like that, everything I did could be easily traced completely from point A to point B??? And I’d be toast. This is horse sh_t. 

If it was me, I wouldn’t have paid that ransom. I would have told them to go F_ _ _ themselves. Couldn’t they have rebooted their systems and started over? They should have spare data backup systems in place to prevent this. Paying the ransom is only going to encourage more of this. Just wait until they hold our nationwide power grid for ransom. Coming soon to your town. My town. Everyone’s town. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rick G. said:

I read the ransom amount was 5 million dollars. What I would like to know is how it was paid? Cash in unmarked bills? If it was paid by wire transfer or bank transfer, shouldn’t there be an electronic trail which would lead to these bass-turds? Can’t these transfers, wires or deposits be followed to their point of destination / deposit location???? Why do I feel that if I tried to do something illegal with my (meager) funds like that, everything I did could be easily traced completely from point A to point B??? And I’d be toast. This is horse sh_t. 

If it was me, I wouldn’t have paid that ransom. I would have told them to go F_ _ _ themselves. Couldn’t they have rebooted their systems and started over? They should have spare data backup systems in place to prevent this. Paying the ransom is only going to encourage more of this. Just wait until they hold our nationwide power grid for ransom. Coming soon to your town. My town. Everyone’s town. 

That’s why they used bit coin, untraceable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1