I thought tide pods were bad

88power

17 minutes ago, shot_gun_red said:

Shouldn't be many dead Coons and possums along the road in July  I guess !

Or dead skunks ....

• Haha 2

The dead varmints along the road will be replaced with dead idiots who eat rotten meat.

• Like 3

we many not have to worry about overpopulation, all of the millennials and Y and cancel culture folks after all, likely thin themselves out soon enough

• Like 4

8 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

we many not have to worry about overpopulation, all of the millennials and Y and cancel culture folks after all, likely thin themselves out soon enough

7 hours ago, mikem said:

Darwin at work!!!!!!!!

Mike

Herd immunity without a vaccine!

Follow the crowd mentality, how many of these people ever stop to think; “this is a bad idea”?

Apparently that’s a concept that doesn’t come to a lot of people 

• Like 1

And these are probably people who have been leading a monastic life for the last 15 months and wearing 2 masks every time they did leave the couch . . . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And-----I can't find anybody to eat fresh coon and possum.

Been catching coons and possum in my live trap in the carport.  They have been stealing cat food at night. 

We sorta frown on thievery down this way.  

Got a Possumm in the trap right now from last night.

Anybody want to claim him-----better call me in next few minutes.  Will be introducing him to one of my pistols 9mm bullets in a few minutes.

Been dumping them-----I did salvage a couple of coin tables for my grandson.

DD

23 hours ago, jass1660 said:

Anybody eaten at McDonalds lately?......

May be this is what that "Impossible " veggie burger really is?

• Haha 2

Imo, just another of MANY stunts done to impress others when you failed with intelligence/success and (like me) d^mn good looks!

7 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

wheres @mike newmanwhat are the blokes eating decomposed down unda? 

Well, searcyfarms...your eternal quest for knowledge is most commendable.....however..on this bizarre  business of eating decomposed protein down under....sadly,  I am at a loss to help you...

I am a carnivore...naturally...never intend to feast  on what @TP from Central PA  called    "Laboratory Slime ""...(I found that amusing...)...but  I certainly   acknowledge that we have our weirdo's  down under.., however, thankfully...I just live in my own "weirdo' world with  like minded rural types...who have never actually , as far as I am aware,  contemplated eating ''decomposed    down unda''

I enclose a picture...which may qualify  as "partially decomposed"" Note....it is not  pretty......

Mike

post-157-1221985264.jpg

People are crazy, how dumb and desperate must one be to eat rotten meat!?  That's literally for the birds ( vultures).

3 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

I'm almost scared to ask what happened to him Mike?

those ''incidents ''   take place in Australia......usually    ''up north '' Picture   of Croc   and hunter taken long since....

Mike

post-157-1221985218.jpg

post-157-1221985171.jpg

• Sad 1