What do you guys use to wash the tires on your tractors

All done planting so I’m going to drive her into coffee in the morning. She has to look good 

80A2A030-D1DD-4948-802E-CE14ADA772F8.thumb.jpeg.635aeebc7111353f4d2bac62cb255172.jpeg

• Like 12

Depends on my mood and/or the level of dirt...either Wesley's Bleche-White (now marketed as Black Magic) or Simple Green.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This, but purely for utilitarian purposes.  I doubt if I'd live through a trip to town. People around here aren't exactly looking for, or prepared to negotiate safely around a tractor on the road.  It's always nice to know there are still places where you can.

rotary nozzle 001.JPG

• Thanks 1

Depends on the chance of rain🙄😉😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The last time i put soap on a tire i was seating a bead. It gets the pressure washer if anything. 
i did buy some mothers tire wet last time i was selling a nice vehicle. Still have most of a can, its yours next time you are this way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok here is my go to, first off a bucket of hot soapy water and a medium stiff bristle brush, I like to use black magic tire cleaner spray, I wet the tire down with water then brush with the soapy water, i like to let that sit for a few minutes then spray the black magic on, I let that break down the crap for a few more minutes then vigorously brush and wash the wheels the same time, I then hose the wheel and tire clean and get the air hose out and blow the water all away, after they are dry I spray them down with Maguires endurance tire shine, I let that soak in and on and then take a cloth and wipe the wheels down of any excess shine, and voila lovely looking tires.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, lorenzo said:

All done planting so I’m going to drive her into coffee in the morning. She has to look good 

80A2A030-D1DD-4948-802E-CE14ADA772F8.thumb.jpeg.635aeebc7111353f4d2bac62cb255172.jpeg

Looking good 

Emma going too?

• Like 1

After washing my 70 SS 396 Chevelle Friday evening, I wiped my hoops with mom's Pledge.

Then went racin'...

Never went for coffee so no help here

• Haha 4

I only use pure rainwater to wash my tires. It's best when used in its natural form, rain.

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Snow. Nothing cleans a tire like running it through deep snow. 

Takes absolutely no extra effort other than turning steering wheel.

😀

• Like 1

I use soap from my powers washer guy , it’s a degreasing type soap and I use 3000 lbs of hot water with a rotary tip 👍😎

‘Danny

• Thanks 1

Wash ?

• Haha 2

When we want to clean them for a parade or show i take dawn dish soap and thin it just enough to go through a squirt bottle. Coat the tire completely and let it dry, when dry pressure wash it off, slicker than a peeled onion when done.

• Thanks 1

Use the irrigation pond as a water source and use a good large capacity pump to do all your washing.

Most of us have all we need for cleaning the machinery.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, stronger800 said:

My tire inspector is short. That pic wasn’t upside down last time I posted it 

F7065192-50AB-43FD-8872-5EFDDEB5EE38.jpeg

F75F949A-920D-461F-959D-7D4CED002BD1.jpeg

Thought you were just showing us how you got the bottom of the tires clean..................😏

• Haha 1