Not to step on the Luke Skywalker thread

MTO

Mr 2+2 guy is pretty conspicuous, especially since you can read his name tag....... Speaking of 2+2 guy has he been around lately?

I’m thinking Union Grove ,WI 2016......or Lima , OH 2013

2016 was the last show Marty and I made it to .......that’s us in the back row L/H side in the light gray tee shirts next to NY 1468.

you can zoom in and pick up some names 

front row , brown tee is 450G

back row R/H side is Tripp, then IHFRMR, then BJ, 

Sorry I can’t remember the other gents,

Heath, NZ

It doesn't look like Union Grove to me but I could be wrong. I was there and I don't remember if I missed any of the pictures that year 

37 minutes ago, bitty said:

It doesn't look like Union Grove to me but I could be wrong. I was there and I don't remember if I missed any of the pictures that year 

Quite likely......probably Lima , OH then , 2013

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IHKIWI said:

You got it... was a good one. 

2+2 guy has been busy in the tiling business as of late from what I know.

Sure would love to make it out to another RPRU.  Hope I can make 2022.

Oh yes 2013 in Lima! Hot Plug and I went!?? We Met up with a dewd in Western Pa and drove out to Lima. Great time!

37 minutes ago, IHKIWI said:

Kiwi wins the no expenses paid trip BACK to the US city of his choice for his correct guess!

The nametags should have been the giveaway courtesy of 2+2 guy!.

They are worth an undetermined value and increase yearly!

Taking bids on mine. 

PM your bid to MTO. 

Cash before shipping.

Some unscrupulous people on here...

Eh?

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, MTO said:

Kiwi wins the no expenses paid trip BACK to the US city of his choice for his correct guess!

What is it with you handing out BS prizes? So many competitions, no real prizes. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

What is it with you handing out BS prizes? So many competitions, no real prizes. 

Could be worse .... One of the prizes might be a Free nude ride on a moped on the freeway ....

• Confused 2

the only one i recognize is the guy named milwaukee, i have a couple of his battery powered units - seems like a friendly bunch with HI on their caps though. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MTO said:

WOOHOO!!!!!!?".....Honolulu here I come..........thanks uncle Marky.....you da best !!!!!??

• Haha 2

On 5/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, vtfireman85 said:

Maybe he'll give you a quart of burnt cylinder oil from the del grande!

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2021 at 6:17 PM, IHKIWI said:

WOOHOO!!!!!!?".....Honolulu here I come..........thanks uncle Marky.....you da best !!!!!??

don't get to carried  away, Heath.......Chairman   Adern   has to sign you out first, you know...:angry:

Mike

7 hours ago, IHKIWI said:

Lol.... who????

try Chairman     Ardern...a fruedian slip with the spelling ......and I am not sorry....she has to be one dangerous person

Mike

True Mike

But she does it with such sincerity that the masses cant differentiate any difference. Be kind!!!! Huh grrr

But wait there's more

Support the nurses and teachers and the Police when seeking power

Then cut em off once you dont need their support. May David Parker and his ilk find solice in their weetbix. I am sure some rural communities would prefer to bury em instead however let's be kind to each other.

My rant is over as my IH 585 is still as reliable as the day it first started lol. No politics or b/s involved ?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mike newman said:

try Chairman     Ardern...a fruedian slip with the spelling ......and I am not sorry....she has to be one dangerous person

Mike

Lol ... I never even noticed your spelling Mike ... I was really just referring to the fact that I take so little notice of her I've almost forgotten who she is ??

cheers,

Heath

• Thanks 1