Around that time, I watched hundreds of very unusual lights in the sky here in Michigan.  My whole family, wife and kids, saw them too.  Anyone else here see them?!  Should i put on my tinfoil hat now?

You need to run them off if possible. You know how much yield is lost when they start doing crop circles. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We finished up grinding a double batch of feed, got the cows fed, and always check the garage is locked before we head home.................My son looked up and they were going over which was probably just after 9 pm here.  We seen them for the first time this winter and I even think I asked on here what they were.  This time though the line of lights was probably 10x longer than it was that time.  Really quite frightening if you didn't know what they are or haven't seen them before.  I know I was a bunch more impressed last night than the first time.  

• Like 1

My x-wife was a 👽.

• Haha 5

It's sad what we used to take for granted is slowly disappearing in the name of progress. A few years ago, the wife and I were over in Wales on the coast. We stayed the night in this wonderful little village that sat in this cove, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Only problem, about a mile out, there were so many wind machines that you couldn't see the ocean past them. As if there there isn't some place out of sight to build those things.

• Sad 2
33 minutes ago, Duntongw said:

It's sad what we used to take for granted is slowly disappearing in the name of progress. A few years ago, the wife and I were over in Wales on the coast. We stayed the night in this wonderful little village that sat in this cove, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Only problem, about a mile out, there were so many wind machines that you couldn't see the ocean past them. As if there there isn't some place out of sight to build those things.

If they would put more of those eye sores offshore, things wouldn't look so bad. Think there's two offshore wind farms in the US here. It's a good start, I guess.

Mike

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

Around that time, I watched hundreds of very unusual lights in the sky here in Michigan.  My whole family, wife and kids, saw them too.  Anyone else here see them?!  Should i put on my tinfoil hat now?

I heard something early in the week about a comet or meteor shower coming up but I didn’t really pay attention because we were supposed to be cloudy all week. 

Most people don't know that the wind generators can't start themselves in lower wind. Arizona Public service (electric company) told me that the wind farm was one of their best costumers for power to start them up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1