5088 digital dash readout.

Like jass1660 said, it outlines it in manual.  Goes by a measurement from ground to center of axle if I remember correctly. See what your calibration number is and adjust 

6 hours ago, 5488Duke said:

Like jass1660 said, it outlines it in manual.  Goes by a measurement from ground to center of axle if I remember correctly. See what your calibration number is and adjust 

Correct, just like Loren said above....inflate tires to correct pressure....measure from center of the rear axle to the ground on concrete.......in inches or centimeters depending on your tractor.......enter that number into the data center......

To adjust the number, use the phillips head screw next the thumb screw.     Thumb screw is for the EGT settings. #5 in picture

IMG_20210505_045950451.thumb.jpg.c58b5bbbd761a545737d76704f801be7.jpg

• Like 2

The Data center ground speed gets you in the ball park, About as close as playing horse shoes on hand grenades

Do what I did, I put a speed app on the phone, took the tractor on a road and started adjusting until the dash matched the phone.  
   Then you won’t have to go WAY over to the toolbox for a tape measure ??

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, brahamfireman said:

Awesome, thanks!!

Just make sure and note that's it's not the thumb screw as 5488 pointed out above, but it's the phillips head screw. If you have a gps speed already there's no need to load any phone app. 

22 hours ago, TB5288 said:

Just turn the little thumb screw while driving at a consistent speed until readout speed matches gps speed.

Well..... no go. Gave it a few turns either way while planting. It pretty much stays at 5.2 regardless of which way I turned it. GPS said 4.4, pretty steady.

49 minutes ago, brahamfireman said:

Well..... no go. Gave it a few turns either way while planting. It pretty much stays at 5.2 regardless of which way I turned it. GPS said 4.4, pretty steady.

Let me get my book...but that calibration may have to be done with key only and engine off..

Ok....yes....turn key on....let the data center go thru its self check.......at the last step of the self test sequence the tire radius will be displayed.....the tire set screw must be adjusted at this time.

Hope this help...if not I can take pictures of the manual for you 

Matt

40 minutes ago, IHC5488 said:

Let me get my book...but that calibration may have to be done with key only and engine off..

Ok....yes....turn key on....let the data center go thru its self check.......at the last step of the self test sequence the tire radius will be displayed.....the tire set screw must be adjusted at this time.

Matt

Hmm, that's strange. I have a 5288 and I've done it many times while running in the field. I wonder if there are differences on the data terminal's.

10 hours ago, IHC5488 said:

Matt

Thanks. I've got a manual, just to busy yesterday to dig it out.