806 with rd injection pump

I went and looked at an 806 with a leaking rd fuel injection pump was wandering if there are still rebuild or seal kits available for the rd injection pump and if there is a break down for them 

I can’t help with parts availability but thought these breakdowns from my factory service manual might help. D6A8A098-344D-465D-A035-BB9AA43976DE.thumb.jpeg.ab85c57cd441d7d4d5936ad8f7201208.jpeg27F0E5EB-0E3C-414B-B581-6DDD7105674B.thumb.jpeg.23ebe2409dcb94f39f5b77a31bcd2151.jpegAA7DF736-87CA-449D-975C-24374B4DFC28.thumb.jpeg.0f958d086b958d61e929c1fad5fa98d8.jpeg 

I sent mine out to be rebuilt a couple years ago. It had a real bad leak around the throttle shaft but ended up needing a lot of other pats also.

You can repair them on the tractor just takes some patience. Here is a link to a youtube video I made a few years ago. It ends fairly quickly but if you reverse the process I show you can put it back together. I have help several people through this process over the years so feel free to reach out to me for help. 

13 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

If it's just the throttle shaft seals, they have the same oring as the Roosa Master pumps. 

Dan, The o-ring size is 9/16” OD x 3/8”ID x 3/32” thick. On the RD the o-ring groove is in the collar that’s pressed in the housing. It’s been mentioned before of the o-ring groove being on the shaft using the Roosa master o-ring you mention but I have never seen that style in the several RD pumps I’ve worked on. 

4 minutes ago, IHBRAD said:

Dan, The o-ring size is 9/16” OD x 3/8”ID x 3/32” thick. On the RD the o-ring groove is in the collar that’s pressed in the housing. It’s been mentioned before of the o-ring groove being on the shaft using the Roosa master o-ring you mention but I have never seen that style in the several RD pumps I’ve worked on. 

Oops my bad. Maybe it was something else. Your the expert!

On 5/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, Swade102492 said:

IHBRAD thanks for the video that helps alot. I've seen a couple different seal kits out there but they all turn out to be for a roosa

All o-rings for those pumps are a standard size and can be had from your local hardware.