Ford 3.5 eco boost

Missouri Mule

20 hours ago, stronger800 said:

That ford tech MakuLoco.......Makes me want to bang  my head against a wall. I think I seen him over on the General Motors thread contributing to their several page discussion on how to install floor mats

How many times did you Bang your head against the wall?

Sorry you had to watch that  Floor Mat Install....

I resisted for 20 hours, but couldn't any longer ?

Makes me “Want” to I said there.  I didn’t actually. My head is hard, would mar my walls.   
You learned something of value  from that guy?   I learn things on RPF all the time, but I haven’t checked the ford or gm websights in a year or two.  Not that I know everything, but I get by. 

Tell me you’ve seen the video where he literally says that one of the things that really sold him on the new ram  was the cupholders.   I’ve got a buddy that had just bought an eco diesel ram. He sent me the link, several times. 

1 hour ago, stronger800 said:

Tell me you’ve seen the video where he literally says that one of the things that really sold him on the new ram  was the cupholders.   I’ve got a buddy that had just bought an eco diesel ram. He sent me the link, several times. 

Priorities!  Cup holders are most important duh!

As for the 3.5 I don't own one.  I went 5.0 V8 when I bought my 14 F-150 when I heard they were going aluminum I found a 14 on the lot before the 15's no regrets.

Scott

7 hours ago, stronger800 said:

I drive a 72 Newport in the summer, no cup holders, ash tray, 4 doors, bench seats, Baja front seat cover, 400 cubes, really loud dual exhaust, if I’m buying coffee for more than me, McDonalds provides me with a cup holder 

what a 3.5 w/out a cupholder - better let Makuloco know so he can make a new video about it

I have cupholders in my 6.7 but they get little attention due to watching the fuel gauge move 

8mpg last week coming home weighing over 30K lbs