A post covid world - now!

New Englander

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/top-immunologist-and-pro-vaccine-doctor-byram-bidle-issues-warning-the-spike-protein-in-covid-vaccine-can-kill-you/

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-hold-emergency-meeting-after-100s-suffer-heart-inflammation-following-covid-vaccines

https://www.theepochtimes.com/eu-adds-another-rare-blood-condition-as-side-effect-of-astrazeneca-shot_3854595.html

Separately, the EMA said it was continuing its probe into cases of heart inflammation known as myocarditis and pericarditis, primarily following inoculation with the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA shots, but also after the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines.

Israel’s Health Ministry said this month it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received the Pfizer/BioNTech shot.

Both Pfizer and Moderna have acknowledged the observations but said a causal association with their vaccines has not been established.

This whole thing has been a big lie in my eyes

I know of two or three people out of a few hundred that have died form covid!

and I'm starting to wonder about  that!!

7 hours ago, IHC_1470 said:

Separately, the EMA said it was continuing its probe into cases of heart inflammation known as myocarditis and pericarditis, primarily following inoculation with the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA shots, but also after the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines.

Israel’s Health Ministry said this month it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received the Pfizer/BioNTech shot.

Both Pfizer and Moderna have acknowledged the observations but said a causal association with their vaccines has not been established.

Tucker with the latest on heart inflammation in young men.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/gee/view/tct-most-basic-questions-of-civil-60c326797de7531ae2705605

On 6/10/2021 at 3:00 AM, The New Number One said:

Steve,

I doubt Lord KIA will let this stand.

Talking about Kia (I know I know) the car company has a road rage computer lane check ad about almost hitting a biker, the crap these ad companies spew to show asshat drivers not paying attention but saved by a computer really annoys me!!!!!

now back to regular programming,

1 minute ago, Dasnake said:

Talking about Kia (I know I know) the car company has a road rage computer lane check ad about almost hitting a biker, the crap these ad companies spew to show asshat drivers not paying attention but saved by a computer really annoys me!!!!!

now back to regular programming,

Snake,

Lord KIA is my acronym for a certain person, (unnamed),  who posts regularly on this forum. The acronym is not vulgar, hateful, or obscene. However, in my opinion, it fits said person to a "T".  Concentrate on what the acronym stands for, (shouldn't be hard to figure out), then their identity will be easy. If you need help, PM me and I'll reveal.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The New Number One said:

Snake,

Lord KIA is my acronym for a certain person, (unnamed),  who posts regularly on this forum. The acronym is not vulgar, hateful, or obscene. However, in my opinion, it fits said person to a "T".  Concentrate on what the acronym stands for, (shouldn't be hard to figure out), then their identity will be easy. If you need help, PM me and I'll reveal.

Oh I know exactly, that's the reason I put parentheses I know I know, and I wasn't going any further because I quite like the member, but my point mainly was the ridiculous kia ad, and how much I detest all this computer driver assist junk that makes driving a big laff because I just about killed someone. I've made my own posts here also but the car stuff just hit me and I interjected with a hijack.

FYI  keep your live stock sheltered from jabbed people.

they shed ''spike protienes'' [no joke].

we lost 5 out of 6 litters in the last 2 weeks.

last sow is still hanging on to her unborn.

hopefully they are still able to breed.

turned out Rocky And Hoss to re breed if they come back into heat.

if not we will have to cull the herd of breeders and start over.

Mike < didn't get jabbed.

really bummed.

Listen to CBS news on radio today and they talk about the enlarged heart is insignificant and everyone 12 and over should get the shot. Wonder if it happened to their child if it would still be insignificant?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KY2674 said:

Listen to CBS news on radio today and they talk about the enlarged heart is insignificant and everyone 12 and over should get the shot. Wonder if it happened to their child if it would still be insignificant?

If two or three young men out of every hundred fell over dead after the shot they'd still spin it as insignificant.  They seem absolutely desperate to get everyone jabbed.  Free beer, joints, fries, lottery tickets.  Betcha threats (as in you won't be able to do anything without a passport) are next.

Be sure to watch Tucker's video linked to on Gab in my post above. It's not on ewetube.  Hits too close to home - can't have this info getting out.

Heck I'll just link to it again right here.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/gee/view/tct-most-basic-questions-of-civil-60c326797de7531ae2705605

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

To show you people are not the only ones in trouble

Judith Sloan on our chief health officers in Australia - plus some others

https://spectator.com.au/2021/06/bretty-rides-again/

Via https://catallaxyfiles.com/2021/06/12/bretty/

Welcome to my ducking world, and the “we must bow to the cheef  medikal occifer “ has been my burning cross since this crap started.

1 hour ago, Dasnake said:

Welcome to my ducking world, and the “we must bow to the cheef  medikal occifer “ has been my burning cross since this crap started.

There is a song just crying out for some new words - might start like this

"“Our covid’s in the very best of hands, the best of hands” etc

• Like 1

And just when we thought the propaganda couldn't get any deeper, looks like we're gonna be drowning in it pretty soon.

Health professionals are working closely with Hollywood showrunners, writers and producers to write Covid-19 vaccines into scripts as part of ongoing efforts to fight hesitancy and misinformation about being vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/08/a-covid-19-vaccine-script-tv-shows-use-to-fight-misinformation.html

45 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

And just when we thought the propaganda couldn't get any deeper, looks like we're gonna be drowning in it pretty soon.

Health professionals are working closely with Hollywood showrunners, writers and producers to write Covid-19 vaccines into scripts as part of ongoing efforts to fight hesitancy and misinformation about being vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/08/a-covid-19-vaccine-script-tv-shows-use-to-fight-misinformation.html

That's just great. My wife watches some of the detective shows and when I see them with masks on I have to leave the room for some reason I can't stand it. 

• Like 3

I dont watch much current TV. But when I see a mask in a commercial it irritates me for some reason. I probably wouldn't watch a show with anything covid related in it. I watch TV to escape reality, not be reminded of the crappy parts of reality.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

I dont watch much current TV. But when I see a mask in a commercial it irritates me for some reason. I probably wouldn't watch a show with anything covid related in it. I watch TV to escape reality, not be reminded of the crappy parts of reality.

I can't watch it either.  It's obvious that they're trying to make it look normal (the "new" normal).

Also, evidently the population of the U.S. is about 85% black, based on what we see in commercials.

The sheeple conditioning continues full blast.

• Like 2

"

According to the VAERS reporting system (within the CDC) there were 5,997 currently reported fatalities in 2021 attributed to vaccinations during the first half of this year.

Of that 5,997 number: 5,888 are directly attributed to COVID vaccinations."

More at

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/12/cdc-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system-vaers-shows-stunning-increase-in-deaths-due-to-covid-vaccine/

A comment at another blog on the graph there-

"Now that is a hockey stick"

The fact that ANY young or younger person have had bad reactions should have alarms going off.  

Ive said from the beginning older or at risk.....sure get the vaccine as benefits outweigh risks and fewer years to be affected by side effects.  

This BS of pushing it down to 12 yrs old is asinine and only feeding the conspiracy theories forming in us.  

This isnt freaking polio or measles that seriously affects kids health.  Our kids got it with nothing more than irritability and a fever.  I dont think covid ALONE has killed anyone under 40.  At that age its just a really bad  luck of the draw.  

I was on vacation and witnessed parents masking their kids in 90 degree heat because they arent vaxxed (yes, i overheard the conversation)  Talk about sick, manic brainwashed idiots.....

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

The fact that ANY young or younger person have had bad reactions should have alarms going off.  

Ive said from the beginning older or at risk.....sure get the vaccine as benefits outweigh risks and fewer years to be affected by side effects.  

This BS of pushing it down to 12 yrs old is asinine and only feeding the conspiracy theories forming in us.  

This isnt freaking polio or measles that seriously affects kids health.  Our kids got it with nothing more than irritability and a fever.  I dont think covid ALONE has killed anyone under 40.  At that age its just a really bad  luck of the draw.  

I was on vacation and witnessed parents masking their kids in 90 degree heat because they arent vaxxed (yes, i overheard the conversation)  Talk about sick, manic brainwashed idiots.....

Amen.................You wait, I have been saying all along the vax will be worse than the virus itself, time will see if my theory is right or not.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

Amen.................You wait, I have been saying all along the vax will be worse than the virus itself, time will see if my theory is right or not.  

CDC claims COVID-19 kills 'healthy young children' as doctors push back on vaccinating kids

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/cdc-claims-covid-19-kills-healthy-young-children-doctors-push-back

• Thanks 1

I think they're getting desperate to get the shot into everyone before too many people catch on.

Watch for all this to not hit the mainstream media.

I have four grandkids who've already had the jab.  Praying they don't have serious issues.  Probably going to have some un-Christian thoughts if they do.

• Like 2