Jump to content

A post covid world - now!


New Englander
 Share

Recommended Posts

I always knew the death counts were exaggerated. If all states/counties were truthful about the actual cause of death all along this would have been a none event. This is just 1 county hopefully others will follow. 

  Finally the covid sham is starting to crumble.

First Fauci biggest lying POS should be canned.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-county-cuts-covid-death-toll

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An observation-

I attended the Middle Atlantic Air Museum WWII Weekend today. Located at Reading Airport, Pennsylvania, USA (50+ miles north of Philadelphia).

When I went to board the shuttle bus from a remote parking area I was greeted by a large sign stating that if I was riding the bus to the WWII event I was required to wear a mask. Since the latest protocol in PA is no mask is required for those vaccinated I had left mine in the car, not thinking of the bus ride. I thought I’d have to go back to the car and get one.

Then I realized the bus was half-full and the only mask in sight was on the bus driver.

When we arrived at the entrance there were numerous signs stating masks and 3 foot social distancing was required. A quick glance around revealed no masks in sight.

This event is attended by thousands (20,000 easy), and if I had counted the mask wearers on my fingers I don’t believe I would have used both hands.

I believe the requirement was in place as there is no way to verify vaccination, since no one can be required to produce a vaccination card so a policy of treating everyone as un-vaccinated was mandated.

Totally ignored by 99% of the attendees; a major statement by the average person, in my opinion. 

See small example attached.

BDF0D5AF-6DE0-4DC3-B7A1-63E52D799ED3.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dave Downs said:

An observation-

I attended the Middle Atlantic Air Museum WWII Weekend today. Located at Reading Airport, Pennsylvania, USA (50+ miles north of Philadelphia).

When I went to board the shuttle bus from a remote parking area I was greeted by a large sign stating that if I was riding the bus to the WWII event I was required to wear a mask. Since the latest protocol in PA is no mask is required for those vaccinated I had left mine in the car, not thinking of the bus ride. I thought I’d have to go back to the car and get one.

Then I realized the bus was half-full and the only mask in sight was on the bus driver.

When we arrived at the entrance there were numerous signs stating masks and 3 foot social distancing was required. A quick glance around revealed no masks in sight.

This event is attended by thousands (20,000 easy), and if I had counted the mask wearers on my fingers I don’t believe I would have used both hands.

I believe the requirement was in place as there is no way to verify vaccination, since no one can be required to produce a vaccination card so a policy of treating everyone as un-vaccinated was mandated.

Totally ignored by 99% of the attendees; a major statement by the average person, in my opinion. 

See small example attached.

BDF0D5AF-6DE0-4DC3-B7A1-63E52D799ED3.jpeg

Can I move in with you and you adopt me, I can pay costs!

seriously now, what is that plane? A B25?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Can I move in with you and you adopt me, I can pay costs!

seriously now, what is that plane? A B25?

Yep, B-25, there was another one parked about 1000’ away - plus P-51s, Corsair, TBM, TBF, AT-6, many Stearmans, AiraCobra, B-17s and many, many more.......and did I mention the B-29 giving rides?

And no, you can’t move in, my niece has been living with me since she had to leave her college dorm in March 2020......

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lost two of my customers from my parts counter days. Father died two days ago and son passed today from this crap. My insurance agent is in the hospital and his family is all sick. Two of those sick were vaccinated. 

Had a guy tell me yesterday it wasn't real all I said to him he was standing in one the highest positivity rates anywhere. His response was "Oh crap i didn't know"

Rumor is several local steel workers came back from India with that variant. A local contractor thinks that is where he picked up from and his son { family friend } is the one that told us that.

So sick of all this. Kills some , stresses some and ****** everyone off. 

Be careful please , please ,please.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found the following article on the same day that a good friend of mine told me of an 87 year old acquaintance who had some pre-existing conditions but was managing them well, and looked and acted great.  "She received her first shot and immediately became ill and was taken to the hospital.  She had a blood clot and her heart had enlarged.  She died within days."

The same friend told me of a young lady acquaintance who, after her first shot, was hospitalized at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis with an unbearable migraine.  I believe she's still alive but still hospitalized.
 
Here's a quote from and a link to the article:
 
“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario, in an interview with Alex Pierson last Thursday, in which he warned listeners that his message was “scary.”
 

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.

Fundamentally wrong as NO spike protein is injected rather the MESSENGER vaccine instructs the cells to make a form of it.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/byram-bridles-claim-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-toxic-fails-to-account-for-key-differences-between-the-spike-protein-produced-during-infection-and-vaccination-misrepresents-studies/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

I don’t pipe in here often at all, newey has the stranglehold on this along with the other debaters, but I cannot for the life of me let this go, there is no way on this green earth that your idiots in charge are more idiotic than the idiots in charge of the political parties up here, just look up the NDP leaders speech today on the Muslim family killed Sunday, or look up anything the libs say, idiots in charge is our mantra and we will not have it taken away.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dasnake said:

I don’t pipe in here often at all, newey has the stranglehold on this along with the other debaters, but I cannot for the life of me let this go, there is no way on this green earth that your idiots in charge are more idiotic than the idiots in charge of the political parties up here, just look up the NDP leaders speech today on the Muslim family killed Sunday, or look up anything the libs say, idiots in charge is our mantra and we will not have it taken away.

Keep your eye on pronouncements from our State of Victoria

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

Keep your eye on pronouncements from our State of Victoria

I will, look up jagmeet Singh for a take on idiots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Ian Beale said:

I watch Small Dead Animals for a view of Canada

Ya me too, but this idiot believes his own spew.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

Keep your eye on pronouncements from our State of Victoria

The latest support for my nominee

"Today's War & Peace epistle from the Victorian Government glorifying its imposition of restrictions"

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2021/06/todays-war-peace-epistle-from-the-victorian-government-glorifying-its-imposition-of-restrictions.html

Haven't got to this level yet

"Joints-for-Jabs. The US Spliff Economy to encourage people to get needles."

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2021/06/joints-for-jabs-the-us-spliff-economy-to-encourage-people-to-get-needles.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Washington state has a vax lottery, beer manufacturers are offering free beer for vax proof, what was it that forest said, stoopid is a box of chocolates, or something.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Washington state has a vax lottery, beer manufacturers are offering free beer for vax proof, what was it that forest said, stoopid is a box of chocolates, or something.

You are being far to nice when mentioning WA State. No shortage of stupid morons running this State. Hopefully some day the stupid idiots voting for the stupid morons running the State will wake up. I'm not holding my breath. If it was easy I would pack up and leave.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, 806 man said:

You are being far to nice when mentioning WA State. No shortage of stupid morons running this State. Hopefully some day the stupid idiots voting for the stupid morons running the State will wake up. I'm not holding my breath. If it was easy I would pack up and leave.

Ya see my side is I don't live there so my right to chastise end at the black line, but this side im not so nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“I think everyone asked a health question at a business or similar place ask a question back.

My fave would be are your tubes tied/have you had a vasectomy?

Why?

Because it is not in the greater good you multiply.

Any other ideas?”

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2021/06/09/june-9-2021-reader-tips/#comment-1454763

And

"Seems we’ve had the wrong outlook on “if no double standards no standards at all”

Actually it seems “Double standards twice as good”

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2021/06/09/june-9-2021-reader-tips/#comment-1454771

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"By considering more factors and using new methods, we found that when increased doses of co-administered HCQ and AZM were associated with >100% increase in survival.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.28.21258012v1    "

https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2021/06/03/w-o-o-d-3-june-2021/#comment-146158

Caustic reply here

https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2021/06/03/w-o-o-d-3-june-2021/#comment-146161

including

“So instead of just giving everyone the same sized pill, they actually found out that “Drug / kg” is what matters? THE thing in the PDR for just about every drug? That maybe, just maybe, you need to have the threshold therapeutic dose level in every Kg of your body for it to reach the therapeutic dose level?

I think I need to go break something in the back yard….

These are supposed to be the M.D.s who KNOW how to calculate dose level needed per mass of patient and prescribe accordingly based on total mass of patient. Heck, for some drugs they are supposed to monitor serum levels and adjust. (Especially those with compromised liver or kidney function).

Well, I’m glad they found it works. Just wish they had realized “it works at THIS dose / kg” a year ago…”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ira Katz says:

I hope you have heard about Ivermectin, not only because of its almost miraculous development, efficacy and safety; but also because it could become the ultimate red pill.

First the history of Ivermectin. I quote at length from an important review paper by Dr. Pierre Kory (and others notably Dr. Paul Marik) of Front Line doctors. The Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance is the source of the best medical protocols for treating Covid-19. I have left the reference links in the passage.

History of ivermectin

In 1975, Professor Satoshi Omura at the Kitsato institute in Japan isolated an unusual Streptomyces bacterium from the soil near a golf course along the southeast coast of Honshu, Japan. Omura, along with William Campbell, found that the bacterial culture could cure mice infected with the roundworm Heligmosomoides polygyrus. Campbell isolated the active compounds from the bacterial culture, naming them “avermectins” and the bacterium S. avermitilis for the compounds’ ability to clear mice of worms.7 Despite decades of searching around the world, the Japanese microorganism remains the only source of avermectin ever found. Ivermectin, a derivative of avermectin, then proved revolutionary. Originally introduced as a veterinary drug, it soon made historic impacts in human health, improving the nutrition, general health, and well-being of billions of people worldwide ever since it was first used to treat onchocerciasis (river blindness) in humans in 1988. ....................

 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/06/ira-katz/ivermectin-covid-19-and-why-it-could-be-miraculous/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...