Jump to content

A post covid world - now!


New Englander
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

follow the $$ you will find your answer 

Oh, no question in my mind on that and there never was...............I just am finding such pleasure in the fact that NE and some others was spewing the "Follow the experts and the media", and we are finding out more every day that those exact same people were spewing BS that was not fact based and deceptive................And while alot on this post understood that, we were accused of being dopes and conspiracy theorists.................My, my, my how the tables have turned:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, New Englander said:

I believe you are correct as that's part of being released under the experimental category.

So if they have complete faith that their would be no long term side effects why do they need the liability waived. You got a good product shouldn't you stand behind it. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, New Englander said:

I certainly don't patronize anyone but do challenge statements with no backup or with slim backup I.E. Facebook posts, etc.

Who died and made you the final arbiter of  any given subject, authorizing you to "challenge" anyone? Why do you keep bringing up Facebook? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall a single forum poster ever quoting the filth that is Facebook as their source. Besides, Facebook admittedly censors or bans posts that oppose your pro stab position, they're on your "side". Just state your case and sources, then let others state theirs. Why should you care if they're wrong in your opinion? You've many times assigned tin foil hat status to other posters including myself. You remind me of J-Mech, an obviously very intelligent fellow with a wealth of knowledge, but he couldn't seem to interact with others without insinuating or directly saying they were inferior bumbling idiots.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The New Number One said:

Who died and made you the final arbiter of  any given subject, authorizing you to "challenge" anyone? Why do you keep bringing up Facebook? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall a single forum poster ever quoting the filth that is Facebook as their source. Besides, Facebook admittedly censors or bans posts that oppose your pro stab position, they're on your "side". Just state your case and sources, then let others state theirs. Why should you care if they're wrong in your opinion? You've many times assigned tin foil hat status to other posters including myself. You remind me of J-Mech, an obviously very intelligent fellow with a wealth of knowledge, but he couldn't seem to interact with others without insinuating or directly saying they were inferior bumbling idiots.

I apologize for implying you have a tinfoil hat.

No, no one will admit they got their information directly or indirectly from Facebook or other social media. They have, though, made bald statements with no source given or "I heard". Taking those statements and placing them in any search engine one can quickly find word for word or nearly so, the same statement or view on a social media site! It doesn't take much of a leap then to make the observation that said information originated or was passed on by social media then perhaps by word of mouth. I make every attempt to quote my sources and it's never from social media, and, I've noticed those who have taken part in debates on the subject are making the attempt to do so as well!

Yes, why shouldn't a statement be challenged? I'm certainly challenged by the small handful of anti-vaxers on this forum and I make every attempt to answer the challenge with quality backup.

Please don't compare me with J mech. The guy isn't civil and was never willing to debate anything as I do. This isn't like an oil thread where someone will say that your engine will fail if you don't use 30 weight oil with nothing to back up that statement but an opinion. Pro and anti have brought forward their sources and debated them. Who wins the debate? Who knows? I suspect though, that more people have moved from anti than the other way around. Probably not from this debate but perhaps some slight weight of it and the other information available.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NE, I just don't see how you can use your sources after everything that has occured the last few years without being skeptical??????   I wish I could do that, at this point I would trust ear to the ground research far ahead of anything I am "Told" by the ones who should know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Serious question for the older ones on here, not leading this in either direction because I truly am curious....

what was the general consensus when the other vaccines came out? 
trying to list some from school age, 

smallpox, polio, hepatitis? Thinking the  kiddos get a chicken pox one too now? Was it just a medical advances then or were political figures pushing those envelopes then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

NE, I just don't see how you can use your sources after everything that has occured the last few years without being skeptical??????   I wish I could do that, at this point I would trust ear to the ground research far ahead of anything I am "Told" by the ones who should know.

Exactly !!!! X stimulus type of inflation proportions.

Last few days 100% of the credibility of the one telling everyone what to do (Fauchi) has gone out of the window .

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bitty said:

Exactly !!!! X stimulus type of inflation proportions.

Last few days 100% of the credibility of the one telling everyone what to do (Fauchi) has gone out of the window .

 

I find it hilarious they sh*# canned his book. He should be in prison. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

On 6/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, New Englander said:

Yes, some rare instances of adverse reactions to the carriers occur.  No the vaccines were developed over several decades not in less than a year. Work on messenger types began long ago and due to President Trump's Warp Speed and the initiative of the private companies,

Where do I begin.

If they have been developed over several decades of research. Why have these unintended and unknown side effects, however prevalent they may or may not be not discovered ( or disclosed depending on how you look at it) until after the general rollout happened. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine side effects in women as well as the Astra Zeneca effects or the recent findings of inflammation of the heart on young men who took the Pfizer jab. If indeed they have been working on the vaccine delivery system for decades. Wouldn't the effects or possibility of side effects be known or at least considered? This brings back the point either it is rushed or the side effects were known and brushed off. 

You say that the numbers are small. Maybe or maybe not. But each of these people either officially affected by the Jan or unofficially affected and is dealing with the effects is a human being.  They are or did live a life that is in some cases either permanently adversely affected or their life has ended. What do you say to the families? "Sorry for your loss but you got to take one for the team. Hope you had good life insurance because we have no responsibility for what happened according to the government but in reality we do." 

I doubt you would feel the same if someone you cared about had this happen to them. 

If it was so ready to go before this. Why not release it? They weren't studying this delivery method just for $---s and giggles. Someone was expecting to make money off of it. They could have applied it to any number of viruses and made their money. But they held back until the Feds greenlighted it and absolved them of any liability. Not a striking vote of confidence in my book.

Is it sad that the trucks carrying the vaccine around went through a longer test period than the vaccine itself. 

Question for you. How many years of development did the plane you're flying go through? According to you all the principles are there so you should be able to have a commercially, massed produced plane from concept to fly able model in under a year. Would you want to fly on a plane that went through this type of testing and run down? 

At least with the plane. If you manage to land the faulty plane. You step off and you can say "I'll never get on that plane again " Vaccine doesn't work that way. They screw it up. It's in you . No unringing that bell. 

Now go on ahead and flame away. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bitty said:

Last few days 100% of the credibility of the one telling everyone what to do (Fauci) has gone out of the window .

Yup, that is my point.............Does this mean any government sources through here from any country apply as "Fact"?  Seems to me that scrambles the whole thing as questionable???? And to a further idea.........."What else that was broadcasted that is not based in fact????"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, highcotton said:

I find it hilarious they sh*# canned his book. He should be in prison. 

When this onion is peeled, and studied on end from now until after I am dead, it could get real interesting on who knew what and what was said/done that didn't jive with what they really knew.................

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

Serious question for the older ones on here, not leading this in either direction because I truly am curious....

what was the general consensus when the other vaccines came out? 
trying to list some from school age, 

smallpox, polio, hepatitis? Thinking the  kiddos get a chicken pox one too now? Was it just a medical advances then or were political figures pushing those envelopes then?

Wife was a military kid and every single childhood shot { late 60's to early 70's } she got they determined was from a bad batch. Never heard of that here at home , we lined up in school and took needles without question or problems. Just assuming parents were trying to protect the kiddos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Z, I had the polio and small pox shots as a kid,(I don't think a needle was used one was sugar cube, the other was scratch on the arm)  I don't remember any push back. I only remember the one time, I want to say Sunday afternoon the whole town was out. My parents and as well as siblings all got it. Don't think it cause any sick feeling the next day or week. I had the measles and chicken pox before there was a shot.

My children all around 40 got all the recommended ones at a year old or what ever, they never had a reaction to those. My oldest got the covid shot 6 weeks ago he and his wife both had 2 days of **** afterwards. Every flu shot I have gotten has given me the same as the flu, so I said never again. I will not pay to get sick. The covid is free at least for now but still NO.

 

Was at my doctor last week. Jew by birth, a Baptist by baptism, owns a winey, goes on 2 to 4 trips a year to the poorest of countries doing medical work for free. So he may fit a lot of slots if you want to put him in slot. He has been anti mask,  and is anti vac. He gives hydro chlorquinox, ivermectin, and zinc and had no deaths of patients. But a *  the way Tenet Corp runs the local hospitals no general practitioner see patents there, we have hospital doctors that work for Tenet. But that way of doing things was long before covid. But I believe he meant any of his patients. Early on he had several that would not go to the hospital for heart issues because they where in fear of getting covid there. They died at home from treatable heart issues. He said those could be called covid deaths. His work has kept me alive through some major stuff that had me in for 13 days, partly because the surgeon dragging his feel about removing my gallbladder. So I will follow his recommendations.

 

New England you are the prize winner for going on the longest about one thing. Anybody that has any interest in the subject surely knows you option by now. There is another member that use to belabor a point way beyond when anybody was going to change there mind, but he seems to have mellowed during this time (he is not kicked off, but still here). But with this subject you are by far the most persistent. I would think you could let the rest of us die in peace as you seen convinced all us non vaced  will die. If the shot is so good you are safe. ? In ways I am ready to go have arrangement all payed for to get rid of my remains when life is done. ? Also keeps the dang undertakes from getting any more than the minimum. ? My mother in law had done this and my wife thought it was good thing to give our children. So the longer I wait is good because the undertaker can whine to my kids about how much more it should of cost them.?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

NE, I just don't see how you can use your sources after everything that has occured the last few years without being skeptical??????   I wish I could do that, at this point I would trust ear to the ground research far ahead of anything I am "Told" by the ones who should know.

Seems that quite a few items of advice follow that not so well known model volume called

"How to do it and not get it"

Written by

"One who did it, got it and can't get rid of it"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A vaccine contains either live or dead variants of the disease you are trying to immunize against. This is not a vaccine it uses proteins to change your mrna sequencing. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jass1660 said:

A vaccine contains either live or dead variants of the disease you are trying to immunize against. This is not a vaccine it uses proteins to change your mrna sequencing. 

Some have called it gene therapy? I don't know if that is accurate or not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

what was the general consensus when the other vaccines came out? 

 

I'm ancient, and know for sure that every aspect of human life was NOT  as politicized as it is now. One could wake up the overwhelming number of days and not have to wonder what life changing event was going to be forced upon us that day, now it's a daily occurrence. The government/ medical establishment before the 1960's was more worthy of trust than now, and generally people, (rightly so), could/did trust them. There are well documented reasons why things are the way they are now, but they're political and cannot be discussed on this forum.

In my opinion, just as jass1660 states above, the poke is not a vaccine like previous vaccines, this is new experimental technology, very different than previously.   There is no possible way to accelerate the effects of time to know what possible negative side effects could occur, (although in many cases, it's not taking very long to find out). Besides, at my age, I'm in no hurry to accelerate the passage of time.

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The New Number One said:

 

I'm ancient, and know for sure that every aspect of human life was NOT  as politicized as it is now. One could wake up the overwhelming number of days and not have to wonder what life changing event was going to be forced upon us that day, now it's a daily occurrence. The government/ medical establishment before the 1960's was more worthy of trust than now, and generally people, (rightly so), could/did trust them. There are well documented reasons why things are the way they are now, but they're political and cannot be discussed on this forum.

In my opinion, just as jass1660 states above, the poke is not a vaccine like previous vaccines, this is new experimental technology, very different than previously.   There is no possible way to accelerate the effects of time to know what possible negative side effects could occur, (although in many cases, it's not taking very long to find out). Besides, at my age, I'm in no hurry to accelerate the passage of time.

 

 

Well....that wraps it up nicely......and as another  "ancient " specimen, frequenting this site, I absolutely agree on your rational, re the 'poke'

Via the media , we down under in NZ are being  exhorted to rush down to the village and get this  'money making concoction'      ASP.....with baseless claims made by all sorts of ''celebrities'  by whose very presence ,no doubt, is to make us feel warm and fuzzy....

I personally see no merit   at all....in getting some crap shoved into my old frame....while the said 'frame' still   enables me to work...every day, at most tasks required on a farm.......and then, toss in to the overall equation, the fatality rate in New Zealand...(less than 1%..)...and that fact that as I live and work in the "boonies".......................not exactly tripping over homo sapiens, where ever you go like some third world cities......

As I mentioned to "New Englander " some months ago...more likely to get killed on the bloody roads ,whilst heading to the' jab' center...than ever getting a departure ticket from this ''Flu'...however...NE found this comment qutie ridiculous,,,Perhaps in the context it was made...he was correct....however, our daily fatality rate across our Colorado sized  country is almost running at one person killed , per day, on our  roads....And...shockingly   sadly , it seems our suicide rate , from the absurd restricttions placed on us ...thus impacting on so many small business's etc and farms, and  general family stress, has caused a huge 'spike '  in folk taking their own lives.... However,it is hard to get official figures on this from our glorious leaders

....and Covid 19 deaths have hit a new high of  twenty six   (26)  across New Zealand...this since this bullshit  started...

Mike

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mike newman said:

Well....that wraps it up nicely......and as another  "ancient " specimen, frequenting this site, I absolutely agree on your rational, re the 'poke'

Via the media , we down under in NZ are being  exhorted to rush down to the village and get this  'money making concoction'      ASP.....with baseless claims made by all sorts of ''celebrities'  by whose very presence ,no doubt, is to make us feel warm and fuzzy....

I personally see no merit   at all....in getting some crap shoved into my old frame....while the said 'frame' still   enables me to work...every day, at most tasks required on a farm.......and then, toss in to the overall equation, the fatality rate in New Zealand...(less than 1%..)...and that fact that as I live and work in the "boonies".......................not exactly tripping over homo sapiens, where ever you go like some third world cities......

As I mentioned to "New Englander " some months ago...more likely to get killed on the bloody roads ,whilst heading to the' jab' center...than ever getting a departure ticket from this ''Flu'...however...NE found this comment qutie ridiculous,,,Perhaps in the context it was made...he was correct....however, our daily fatality rate across our Colorado sized  country is almost running at one person killed , per day, on our  roads....And...shockingly   sadly , it seems our suicide rate , from the absurd restricttions placed on us ...thus impacting on so many small business's etc and farms, and  general family stress, has caused a huge 'spike '  in folk taking their own lives.... However,it is hard to get official figures on this from our glorious leaders

....and Covid 19 deaths have hit a new high of  twenty six   (26)  across New Zealand...this since this bullshit  started...

Mike

In Oz check the stats for Victoria versus the rest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading the answers to your post Z I too had all the vaccines in the early 50s, polio was still a scourge and my folks made certain their brat was gonna live a long time, I had chicken pox when a kid, now I don’t know of a shot for such but I also had a bout of shingles 20 years ago, ( take the absolutely most cringeworthy thing in your life and double it, you still won’t achieve the annoyance of shingles) as I mentioned earlier in this marathon thread mom and I got our vaccine but my reasons are different than what the boobs in charge are spouting off for their reasoning, my thinking goes more with mike as we aren’t in any real harms way when it comes to exposure. I tell you one thing, the needles used now make the needles of the 50s seem like meat basters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was reluctant to post this as it just keeps festering but since there seems to be a general misconception, here goes, and NOT from any government but Johns Hopkins:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, New Englander said:

I was reluctant to post this as it just keeps festering but since there seems to be a general misconception, here goes, and NOT from any government but Johns Hopkins:

 

The basics I already knew, but it is informative the explanation, what I don't agree with ( and this is just me) the face mask and distance protocols, every political based theory is running with this, but its alway ok for them to, do, go, fraternize with whoever, but call in the covid cops if the populace doesn't adhere. (this is what goes up here, not so much across the black line).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, New Englander said:

I was reluctant to post this as it just keeps festering but since there seems to be a general misconception, here goes, and NOT from any government but Johns Hopkins:

 

Hmmmm, even Johns Hopkins admitts its "NEW"...................Glad we know all the ins and outs about this "New" thing over night.............And if it is "NEW" and works so well, why the need to continue the same BS?????????   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...