Animal theft

MTO

Sandhiller brought up in the Dog thread about Cobfly`s dog being stolen.

And Monday here, a clydesdale was stolen from a local farm.

I posted the horse theft story in the dog thread.

I guess my question is why?

My yote/husky used to run away daily and everytime, I was called to retrieve him.

Maybe the horse would have some auction value but an old dog?!

What am I missing here?

9 minutes ago, MTO said:

What am I missing here?

Don't see where your missing nothing. Agree that maybe horse might have some auction value. The only thing I could see why someone would take the dog is some one wanted it for there self or maybe they had someone tell them that they wanted that type of dog.    Good question MTO.

Amish need a un marked horse to do a drive by? :rolleyes:

Mike

its a crazy world out there

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Stealing a dog, is akin to taking a child. I am on the hunt. Beware the person that has him in possession and does not give him up, when they know better.

• Like 3

I am right there with you Cob. 

As for your question Mark, I have no idea what mental defect infects these rejects from the human race. 

They do not put much value on their own life. 

• Like 2

My hope is, if I do not find the prick in this life, when I go to the hereafter, God says to me, "The guy that stole your dog is over there. We are still sorting the herd, so why don't you take him off the ridge, down by that big juniper tree and have at it. Vengeance is yours with my consent."

• Like 4

In the early 80's a bunch of black dogs disappeared in the area including our black lab. Rumor was going around it was devil worshipers looking for sacrifices.

1 hour ago, cobfly said:

Stealing a dog, is akin to taking a child. I am on the hunt. Beware the person that has him in possession and does not give him up, when they know better.

I hope you get him back cob

• Like 1

Can't for the life of me think of any good reason an animal would be stolen. Hope your lucky enough to get him back cob.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Can't for the life of me think of any good reason an animal would be stolen. Hope your lucky enough to get him back cob.

Thanks

On the Clydesdale I can't understand how whoever stole it didn't bring it back IMMEDIATELY after finding out what hay is selling for right now ..... 

Disgusting about either action though 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, acem said:

Nobody steals dogs here.

They dump them!

Horses too.

Thx-Ace 

We have that with cats. I heard a guy one time say "I had to many and his local town didn't have enough" The lowest blow is when someone drops off a pregnant cat. There should be special prison's for those people.

Hope it all turns ok Cob, we went on vacation as a kid and had our Uncle come to the house to feed our dog once a day, while we were gone a big thunderstorm rolled through and she took off, never could find her but got a report years later from same Uncle that he saw her near a town 12 miles away, couldn’t get close or tell where she was living

Seems to be a thing here off and one, mostly larger breed dogs, don’t know what drives it or people?

I had a cat that went missing for 60 days once. She came back, skinny and with her pads worn badly, from foot travel and after that she refused to go into a closable cage..

1 hour ago, oleman said:

I had a cat that went missing for 60 days once. She came back, skinny and with her pads worn badly, from foot travel and after that she refused to go into a closable cage..

Apples/oranges. Dogs/cats.