Because this is Red Power

That last pic is probably the most scenic honey wagon pic I’ve ever seen. (If that is possible) ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

That last pic is probably the most scenic manure honey wagon pic I’ve ever seen. (If that is possible) ?

Honey rainbow!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Love all your big front rubber - on everything.  Looks great, and I'll bet rides smooth too.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoy pictures. I know we ain't no "bill on the farm" here, but we take a few pictures too.:D

That’s it.... smells like a challenge..... ? a picture contest. Need categories like manure, tillage, planting, feeding/livestock, harvest, etc. 

I really enjoy pictures also and appreciate everyone sharing them. ??

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

That’s it.... smells like a challenge..... ? a picture contest. Need categories like manure, tillage, planting, feeding/livestock, harvest, etc. 

I really enjoy pictures also and appreciate everyone sharing them. ??

I just love pictures of IH stuff and farming, and bill always has great ones. Good idea on the picture contest. You gonna head that up Sledge?

• Like 1

Would this be the oh sh_t category? This is what happens when the feed truck driver tried to put 12 tons of feed into a wagon that will only hold 8. I don't know why he kept going until it was literally running off all four sides! Needless to say our feed wagon running gear which only moves around the yard, did not hold! I was really impressed with the feed truck driver let me tell you! We ordered 8 tons, we always order 8 tons, because that is what the wagon holds. They made 12 for some reason and brought it all, and tried to put it all on that wagon. We were not home at the time of delivery. Got a call from my feed guy and he said they messed up and could they put the rest somewhere? I said sure, you can take it back to town cause I am not home and all my wagons are at another farm in the shed. Good grief. Anyway, should we have an oh sh_t category Sledge?

KIMG1230.jpg

KIMG1227.jpg

• Sad 3

Ah feed truck drivers..... wheres our AgriKing guy anyways?  The local feed hauler finds thee best candidate's for Swift to haul for them.  

That spreader shoot farther than anything I've ever seen!  Love the 86 with mirrors and flags.  

1 hour ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoy pictures. I know we ain't no "bill on the farm" here, but we take a few pictures too.:D

Love the equipment ! You and Bill could host one heck of a RPRU with all vintage well preserved working I.H. 

Congratulations 

Tony

• Like 4

8 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

I just love pictures of IH stuff and farming, and bill always has great ones. Good idea on the picture contest. You gonna head that up Sledge?

I will think about that. Definitely need a blooper category also. We have all been there in some way or other. Have to come up with some goofy prizes for different categories. 

Looks great Matt , just hard to beat this stuff??

Danny

My IH rig. Both kinda junkyard fugitives. The field cultivator I’m quite sure is an IH Vibrashank 45 but there is not a shred of identity on it. I just use it for grounds maintenance on my farm place. The tractor is also the ‘yard tractor,’ usually it is on the mixer wagon. 

34982779-F7AB-4916-98B1-6D6AA527A5EE.jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

Ah feed truck drivers..... wheres our AgriKing guy anyways?  The local feed hauler finds thee best candidate's for Swift to haul for them.  

That spreader shoot farther than anything I've ever seen!  Love the 86 with mirrors and flags.  

I could tell you hours of stories about stupid things feed truck drivers have done.  But...I would like to see you try to hire drivers to keep 8 trucks running 24 hours/day 7 days/week, good luck.  I'm glad I don't have to do it.  

Very nice pictures.  Don't see much of the honey wagons spreading on the top around here anymore.  Everything is injected anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaredT said:

Great pics, wish I thought to do that more. I have never seen 7 rows of levelers on a cultivator before. I think the leveler frame is longer than the cultivator frame!

We like it smooth, built that harrow setup ourselves. Works great!

• Like 1

Everybody's mouths are watering...