There any road boxs out there that would hold all this mess? Got a midsized montezuma now that Im hating with a passion. I probably carry to much for a personal pickup bit if I get a clutch job on a guys place it all seems to be handy every once in a while.

depends on how you have your truck bed set up and what all things you use it for

everything seems to be a compromise of space, weather resistance, accessibility, durability

Their are a couple different slide out systems that look inviting..........

I recommend the pack rat by weather guard. I had one at work and it lasted 10 years and 3 different trucks. It’s expensive and it’s heavy but it doesn’t leak and it last forever. It’s so heavy built I regularly put 1000 lbs on top of it with no problems.

BE66C34D-7A1F-41CB-A596-11AD5D51F853.jpeg

Had a snap on road chest, still do.  Tough but not cheap.

weather guard pack rats are great.  They make several models and sizes. We have some at work that no one seems to remember when we got em, and some new ones. They work very good but seem to collect a ton of junk.

I've got the big snap on one for my job during the week. I use this montzuma on the weekends. I do like my snap on but it's just to big to have on to pull trailers to.

24 minutes ago, nomorejohndeere said:

proxy-image (7).jpg

proxy-image (8).jpg

proxy-image (9).jpg

proxy-image (10).jpg

Those bottom ones are quick draws they are nice but I was disappointed In them when we finally got them they're made to order and extremely pricey

1 hour ago, Takn4aFool said:

you mean i need more than a screwdriver, Crescent wrench, pair of pliers, hammer, 1/2-9/16-5/8-3/4 wrenches and a vice grips to fix this new fangled stuff?

2 hammers, a big one and a bigger one !

2 hours ago, Takn4aFool said:

you mean i need more than a screwdriver, Crescent wrench, pair of pliers, hammer, 1/2-9/16-5/8-3/4 wrenches and a vice grips to fix this new fangled stuff?

43 minutes ago, 1480x3 said:

2 hammers, a big one and a bigger one !

7 minutes ago, 756puller said:

Forgetting the 24 Inch adjustable hammer/hitch pin.

You guys sound just like me and carry it all in a nice gunny sack.