Who all's going to Red Power?

I'm anxious to find out who I get to meet in person this time.  Met several of you last time it was in DuQuoin.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I don't think I can get there. Too busy , need a few more guys helping get the work done. I wish I was at a different time in my life and able to go every year. One of the best things is the Forum daily meet-n-greet 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Would love to go, but man it's too far away.........maybe in a couple more years when somebody can hold the reigns here a bit more I will be little more free to drop & run. 

• Sad 1

Carol and I Are planning on a MH trip from Cali to De Quoin . God willing , I have a aged MIL that is requiring lot of attention that could de rail us .

my last RPRU was Alabama and I miss interacting with and meeting more of the red power community!

all goes well we will be there ! 2020 was a bust MH never left the shed And I miss our people at the tractor shows ! Now that I am about finished with baler project , I’ll have more time to wonder around !

tony 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, bitty said:

One of the best things is the Forum daily meet-n-greet 

I agree.

At least it was for me!

The others, maybe not so much....:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not I. I went to Bloomsburg and loved it. Really want to get back to one!

4 minutes ago, KWRB said:

Not I. I went to Bloomsburg and loved it. Really want to get back to one!

Speaking of Bloomsburg, that`s where I met Pete1468 hustling people....

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

I will be there. 

I Owe you Sledgehammer and our B.J Kline a great dinner in appreciation of the many times you have posted videos for me !

Probably have two more to post of when we get the needles in and tying and another when I take it to neighbor Eddies to actually bale hay. 

I am hoping to have a drone take video of going down windrow.

BTW hope your Wife and that young man of yours, come to dinner also !!!

Tony 

• Like 1

I plan to be there with "Lucy", my 1976 666 diesel with M&W turbo.  Look forward to seeing everyone there! 

Iowa Chapter 5 will present for the 2024 Roundup, hope everyone will support our bid!

Here is Lucy acting as a wedding backdrop in 2015.

DSC04973.JPG

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

I plan to be there with "Lucy", my 1976 666 diesel with M&W turbo.  Look forward to seeing everyone there! 

Iowa Chapter 5 will present for the 2024 Roundup, hope everyone will support our bid!

Here is Lucy acting as a wedding backdrop in 2015.

DSC04973.JPG

You have two beauties in that picture , one dressed in Red and other dressed in white ! 
where are you ? Lol  

love the picture , look forward to seeing you and both your beauties !

tony 

I wish I could go. Had plans for a vacation with the family. Was going to go to RPRU. Do a few things in Western Kentucky and Eastern Missouri. Wife changed her mind and wants to do a Cabin in the UP of Michigan. But with her job, that might not even happen with current circumstances. Don't watch it, I'll be stuck in the People's Republic of Michigan for another summer with squat to do. 

Not that anyone wants to meet a middle aged farmer from Michigan anyway.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Not that anyone wants to meet a middle aged farmer from Michigan anyway.

Hope you don’t think your middle aged unless you don’t plan on living long......

Just now, jass1660 said:

Hope you don’t think your middle aged unless you don’t plan on living long......

Who knows. Many days like today, I feel older than he--.

8 hours ago, Tonyinca said:

Carol and I Are planning on a MH trip from Cali to De Quoin . God willing , I have a aged MIL that is requiring lot of attention that could de rail us .

my last RPRU was Alabama and I miss interacting with and meeting more of the red power community!

all goes well we will be there ! 2020 was a bust MH never left the shed And I miss our people at the tractor shows ! Now that I am about finished with baler project , I’ll have more time to wonder around !

tony 

Hope to see you and Carol in SoIL this summer!! 

• Thanks 1