Red Power Forum members disappearing.

Recently I was speaking with another Red Power Forum member (No, I assure you that it was not myself, even if I do talk to myself sometimes!!).  This member lamented that there is an ever increasing number of people leaving or ceasing to participate in Red Power Forum, some due to conflicts arising on Red Power Forum, others due to natural causes.

So I ask you, each and every one of you to please be respectful of each other.  I have seen some less than desirable things in the past few months here on Red Power Forum and I have to admit that I am not thrilled with that.  It is because we as a whole have not policed ourselves that some changes have been made here.  Remember that there is no inflection to the typed word like there is to the spoken word and that what you type is instantly transmitted far and wide.

Thank you one and all.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have always said ,Red Power forum members are a Class Act !     I'll admit I have been on Coffee shop little less for some time , For me it goes back to when I joined in 2007 , Getting acquaint

Thank goodness my name didn’t come up 😳 Just so all of you know I was going to throw the towel in a few weeks back over one guy that was causing a lot of grief on here . But here’s the deal I enjoy he

Recently I was speaking with another Red Power Forum member (No, I assure you that it was not myself, even if I do talk to myself sometimes!!).  This member lamented that there is an ever increasing n

Posted Images

Pete1468/Atila/Updraft/Hot Plug (I hate him) to name a few.

I`m sure there are many others.

I am ALWAYS respectful!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I will vouch for Mark......     HP is an ok guy......

• Thanks 1

Could be time of year a little bit maybe too.

Coming off a long frustrating winter and spring, maybe it just feels good to get away from the bs and get lost in the work that is due. 

I know I am going to have to quit goofing off and actually get something done. Grass is starting to come which means cows will be going to pasture which reminds me that fence ain't gonna fix itself🙄😏😄

• Like 5

Redneckchevy

George 2 who passed away.  Always liked his posts.

The naughty ones.  Tcmtech and Jmech.

Always enjoy the different happenings in different parts of the US, Canada, and abroad.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, hobbyfarm said:

The naughty ones.  Tcmtech and Jmech.

I kinda of miss them..............Although I didn't like the one degrading people asking an honest question.  TCMtech spread a wealth of knowledge, it wasn't that great of knowledge, but I must admitt I wouldn't have dreamed the stuff up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

We don’t hear nearly as much out of several people as of late. Some have made it plain as to why. Most are still here but don’t spend the time they once did. Smoker1, DrEvil, Pete23, NewGuy, amashooter, TonyinCa, pete1468, hydro70, and more. All used to post more. Maybe it’s just life being busy but I have GREATLY enjoyed stories and pictures from all of these guys and more. 

Good point Jeff about written words having no emotion. It sounds silly but the emoticons are good for getting this emotion dictated in writing. 

• Like 11

Thank goodness my name didn’t come up 😳 Just so all of you know I was going to throw the towel in a few weeks back over one guy that was causing a lot of grief on here . But here’s the deal I enjoy helping you guys and that would be unfair to the rest of you over me getting upset with one bad apple . Most of you know that person is not on here anymore causing trouble so life goes on .

‘This is a really nice site , BJ and his team of folks keeping this all in order is a thankless job.

Thanks to all of you and the forum members for keeping it all alive and well .

‘Danny

• Like 23
Just now, SMiller said:

Need a good oil debate...

Nothing has blown up here with 15W40 or Hy-gard yet?  Not sure what I am doing wrong, was told the fuse was about at the explosives years ago now????

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Thank goodness my name didn’t come up 😳 

And I didn’t mean that in a bad way about any of those guys. I enjoy hearing from them on here. Didn’t mean to sound like I was shaming them at all because that was in no way my intention. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, TP from Central PA said:

Nothing has blown up here with 15W40 or Hy-gard yet?  Not sure what I am doing wrong, was told the fuse was about at the explosives years ago now????

I only check in every couple months so might have missed a few topics.

• Haha 1

I don't always reply but do try to read  what's going on every night. This time of year its hard for me to keep up with mowings. Only got 26 places  ( I know I know don't sound like much but 5 of them are 6 hours per place ). And 10 hours weed eating a cemetery . Maybe just maybe I'm getting slower at my age. I do enjoy everyone's input on here.

• Like 5

what happened to Jmech?

He is an ass but is very knowledgeable.

I miss Attila as well. Anyone know about him?

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1

well farming is about to kick into hi,,,,,,,,,,,so unless it is a rainy eve. I'll be in and out soon.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

I’m thinking it’s Sasquatch.... 

He has not been on the Caterpillar site to comment ether, and they have no BS, or off topic. 

Well scratch that he post overnight there. 

3 hours ago, DirtBoyz07 said:

Thank goodness my name didn’t come up 😳 Just so all of you know I was going to throw the towel in a few weeks back over one guy that was causing a lot of grief on here . But here’s the deal I enjoy helping you guys and that would be unfair to the rest of you over me getting upset with one bad apple . Most of you know that person is not on here anymore causing trouble so life goes on .

‘This is a really nice site , BJ and his team of folks keeping this all in order is a thankless job.

Thanks to all of you and the forum members for keeping it all alive and well .

‘Danny

thanks danny, you are a wealth of knowledge like many of the other guys here - i got a post i will throw on here tomorrow and vent a little about my situation and experience with caterpillar 

• Like 3

im thinking some guys are really busy, i know I am but i still try to check in and keep up with things. I dont like a lot of the politics sometimes but I am a sucker for Justice and fighting the good fight. I try to keep my thoughts square with a biblical perspective, that is my baseline. Im not perfect, I try to be tolerant and inclusive because that is when I learn a lot of things. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, acem said:

what happened to Jmech?

He is an ass but is very knowledgeable.

I miss Attila as well. Anyone know about him?

Thx-Ace 

1696595323_22.thumb.jpg.3441470c41d8aec2

J-Mech

Banned
  • Like 1

I believe J Mech chased away more new members/posters than he helped. I saw more than a few get their questions answered elsewhere and never came back to this site. Besides he was asked politely many times to tune it down and act decent by Farmall Fan and it made no difference. Good riddance.

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

I believe J Mech chased away more new members/posters than he helped. I saw more than a few get there questions answered elsewhere and never came back to this site.

A few stood up to him but should not have had to.

One thing I noticed, was he was very civil in the coffee shop but got his grump on in the general ih forum.😆

He helped me a couple times and was decent about it.

Once I figured him out, I got a chuckle out of his tirades but he knew which buttons to push on a few senior members and was damn hard on newbies.

• Like 3

His behavior towards people isn't good for people who own a website/forum who want growth or want to attract new subscribers to their magazines that keep this forum free and running ad free (Thank God). Not to mention going after some of the most knowledgeable and most helpful members like Pete23 and Dirtboyz who have bent over backwards to help members and not ask for anything back. I can see why he has been kicked off other forums and couldn't keep his own shop open for long with his behavior. I respect your opinion Sandhiller but I'll have to stand by my remarks about him. Good Riddance.

• Like 6

It’s finally spring, people get busy, burned out on one forum and every site has it’s cycles. Some may have even got a life. Some turn into sissy boys.....