They are taking swigs out of my half full glass. She's gettin toward empty. Keep your powder dry boys!

• Like 3
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As much as I enjoy talking about tractors and equipment, I STRONGLY SUGGEST that we do talk about this.  In a CIVIL MANNER!!! If WE do not talk about it, then take action, who will????????

The 2020 'election' proved that the votes of REAL Americans DO NOT count.

They want to limit me to 4 lbs of beef a year I'm going to start eating democrats. I wonder what part will be the most tender? On the bright side, won't have to get used to eating brains, as they

Posted Images

regardless of actual mouthed the words, the point is its being calculated, spread, thought about, insinuated to be something of a movement. However you want to pour in the parts for the recipe to accomplish the agenda, that part is real and what people are spun up about. The climate, food, vaccine, mask agenda are all included it is just more of the same. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

This is fitting for the fake milk commercial

They are implying that regular milk uses up to much water and if you drink oat milk there will be plenty of water to play in.

They are using the same tactic that they accused the Tabaco companies of. 

image.png.60ba464629d5a9b590695fff89bee4c2.png

Thanks to Diesel Doctor for the imagery 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

The climate, food, vaccine, mask agenda are all included it is just more of the same. 

Don't forget the race card.

• Like 1