Four pounds of meat...

And again as I said somewhere else, you guys are assuming they are gonna tell you how much meat you can eat/buy. More likely they will regulate meat production nearly off the map and make what little is left so expensive the average folk have trouble buying it. And as for raising our own, might be a climate tax or some other regulatory bs also making it expensive or difficult to do so. All this is assuming they mean what they say, which at present I do but who knows.

28 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

My family goes through a full angus a year, and that 4 lbs of meat part could be a thats what she said joke

I’m a single guy and I go through a full half of my own non-angus beef a year by myself. Easily 2-3lbs a week!  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mmi said:

why....? "they " make the rules do as I say or die!!

gates already mandated you will eat plant x

soreos bezos run the ads every 10 minutes.

YOu WILL provide us with meat,while you eat solent green and toil to keep the lights on and fuel for our flying cars,so "we" can fly over the slums and zombie mobs.

while ROW runs full out

I agree that is what will happen should things play out short of an all out revolution. What I was getting at is that their plans don't have any practical solutions.  Kind of like mandating flying cars by whatever date when there aren't any even close to being in production.  Just more of the rules for thee not for me.

9 hours ago, Cattech said:

They want to limit me to 4 lbs of beef a year I'm going to start eating democrats. I wonder what part will be the most tender?

On the bright side, won't have to get used to eating brains, as they don't really have any. 

Scary thing is, you think I'm kidding. 

I doubt you could season one properly. So greasy that they would burst into flames on a grille and you would no doubt have to boil the H€LL out of them first. ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, zleinenbach said:

Wait a minute!!!!!!

if we eat the cow....

it can’t fart anymore.

thus,

saving the planet. One steak at a time 

?

I would much rather be locked in my garage with a cow overnight, than a running vehicle. These people are wacked out.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

I doubt you could season one properly. So greasy that they would burst into flames on a grille and you would no doubt have to boil the H€LL out of them first. ?

Be like cooking crow, 24 hours boiled with a rock then eat the rock and throw out the crow/dem.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cattech said:

I'm going to start eating democrats. 

I would imagine Bullsh!t leaves an aftertaste I just don't think I could get used to. 

• Haha 5

On 4/24/2021 at 9:43 PM, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

What those ________ don't understand, is that without meat and grain the world will starve to death. What do they think is going to replace that vast amount of food? People really are stupid!

You just food at the grocery store remember?

13 hours ago, New Englander said:

OMG guys! NO ONE ever said anything about any meat limit. It's amazing how this stuff gets a life of its own. A newspaper, The Daily Mail, took the greenhouse gas reduction target, combined it with a Michigan University study, and THEY came up with the 4 lbs a year number.

The Center for Sustainable Systems at Michigan University said cutting small diet-related greenhouse gas emissions by half could help reach those numbers by the 2030 target date.

To reach those numbers, the DailyMail speculated Americans will have to cut their red meat consumption by 90 percent, and cut other animals out by half.

I wouldn't downplay it the threat is real!!

They will tax and regulate what they don't like out of existence.

They are going to do it with guns they are going to do it to fossil fuels, meat and milk.

And Air travel and air freight is on the agenda as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The kooks that are in charge and the kooks, felons, illegals and idiots that voted for them damn well want this stupid agenda passed. Whether they get there through taxation,  laws, mandates or regulations doesn't make a bit of difference.  We are headed towards civil war with the idiot and the whore at the helm of our ship.

• Like 5

Here the economy has been changing a lot. There are more butchers and small time farmers. Lots of people doing COOPs now. Of course with all the power they've given to health departments, who's to say what they will do. May very well come in an confiscate livestock under the guise of the health "epidemic" of "climate change". I put nothing past them now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

I heard they were poisonous and would make you go crazy and die a slow and painful death if you ate one!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rcb said:

Here the economy has been changing a lot. There are more butchers and small time farmers. Lots of people doing COOPs now. Of course with all the power they've give to health departments, who's to say what they will do. May very well come in an confiscate livestock under the guise of the health "epidemic" of "climate change". I put nothing past them now.

1 hour ago, Rawleigh99 said:

I heard they were poisonous and would make you go crazy and die a slow and painful death if you ate one!!!

Probably true, I can only imagine the mental anguish if you let their ideas into your body!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Their doing that now and we haven't eaten one yet!!

So, to anyone in here who is saying "this cant happen" or that its "exaggeration" needs to listen to some of the more radical liberals.  

Just because sleepy Joe or his cabinet minions didnt publicly say it, doesnt mean that theres internal pressure to "do something".  

Corey Booker is just one example of a very powerful and influential man who would have no problem going all in on this.  

And how will they do it?  Pretty easy actually.  How much of agriculture depends on government payments, grants, low interest loans etc?  Probably moreso than many if us would like to admit.  

Government EASILY gets whatever it wants playing the "do whatever we want or forget getting our money" game.  If you have kind of livestock operation they dont want (and I'll bet 500$ of my own money larger more "environmentally friendly CO2 permitted" operations will be exempt), guess what? You're not eligible.  

What do you think most smaller beef operations that just keep cattle as an income supplement are going to do?........bye bye cattle

• Like 1