I guess UPS trucks are not governed.

lorenzo

41 minutes ago, dannyredfan said:

You was in the left lane and got passed?  Lol.

The second picture is when I got passed .   Three lane interstate.

It dosent seam to matter these days what lane your in though they even pass on the shoulder around here.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

It dosent seam to matter these days what lane your in though they even pass on the shoulder around here.

Well....I mean....you are doing 90!  LOL - not sure you have room to criticize ?.

And to think I got pulled over for 58 in a 55 about 20 years ago in your fine state!  Out-of-state rental cargo van - cop just wanted to shake me down.  Left with a warning.

Thanks

Mark

• Haha 2

He is delivering Amazon packages, that is how my Wife ordered a big box of paper towels last Sunday evening and it was on the porch before noon Monday morning......

Wish I could go 90 on the interstate, don't try this on the Pa. turnpike....lol!

• Like 1

Remember the FedEx slogan- "When it Absolutely, Positively has to be there overnight" – 1978–1983 ? 

Or the FedEx scene from the movie "Run Away Bride?"

I think most delivery companies have moved on from that mentality since most employees now are the younger generation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomH said:

He is delivering Amazon packages, that is how my Wife ordered a big box of paper towels last Sunday evening and it was on the porch before noon Monday morning......

Wish I could go 90 on the interstate, don't try this on the Pa. turnpike....lol!

That wasent the only vehicle that passed me .  It seemed like I was one of the slow ones that day . 

In Western WA State I would be thrilled to run continuous 70-75 mph now have to slow down to 60 anywhere cities are. Other item I would like is for semi to use car pool lane. Keep the trucks moving through towns faster would keep cars moving on freeway. That would create a sh#t show with 4 wheelers complaining.

• Like 1

Lorenzo that Furd must have some tall gearing to be 2200 rpm at 90mph, must be a NASCAR special edition 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, hardtail said:

Lorenzo that Furd must have some tall gearing to be 2200 rpm at 90mph, must be a NASCAR special edition 

It’s the ol lady’s truck .  We’re both graduates of high speed driving courses. 
I’m even in the 200 MPH club. 
A5A6642F-133B-4DDF-870C-93650612D6D2.thumb.jpeg.3174c155b60442048abd10d65f827ddc.jpeg

• Like 2