Woo hoo!! Spring is a coming!

Cultivated garden this afternoon in hopes of tilling it up in next week or two.

20210424_153324.jpg

• Like 2

Tilled ours already but haven't actually planted yet. Maybe in next few days.

Already mowed a few times. 2185 clutch/electrical system is acting up so the 782 and 50c saved the day last week so the yard didn't turn into a total jungle.

• Like 1

Tilled mine last week, waiting on warmer weather to plant 

20210416_173543.jpg

• Like 2

Planted radishes, turnips, carrots, kohlrabi, and onion two weeks ago. Cold snap didn't seem to effect them. Got the sweetcorn in the mail the other day, no big hurry to get it planted.

50" "Super" #2 tiller on my 20hp Mag powered SGT.   Works it HARD but makes potting soil 8" deep!   It rolls tilled soil up over the leading edge of the shrouding like a bow wave!

• Like 3
On 4/26/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mr. Plow said:

50" "Super" #2 tiller on my 20hp Mag powered SGT.   Works it HARD but makes potting soil 8" deep!   It rolls tilled soil up over the leading edge of the shrouding like a bow wave!

Always so cool to watch your tractors work Steve.  I could grab a beer and watch you work all afternoon! lol  

Tiller is looking good, nice job mating it up.  Really think you should do a "how to" post on that one!!

Garden is in.  Wife plants, I orchestrate layout, assemble trellis, set cages, and most importantly,  build electric fence to keep Bambi at bay!  Yard adjoins a local park, and people don't respect space anymore,  so signs warning about the fence keep me safe from Karen's Lawyers 🤣🤣

Nice afternoon for planting it.  Tomatoes,  peppers, onions, cucumbers,  zucchini,  herbs and spices.....fresh salsa garden!!!

I could put out more.....but, honestly,  I barely keep up with keeping this one clean so salsa/pizza sauce garden it is!!!!

20210502_181551.jpg

20210502_181618.jpg

• Like 3