Jump to content

Can anyone identify these IH hydraulics


wombwell
 Share

Recommended Posts

The cylinders are for a front mount cultivator on an M or H. The other thing I don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That looks like a pump setup for a truck transmission , Not sure what it was used for just my two cents worth

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, cedar farm said:

The cylinders are for a front mount cultivator on an M or H. The other thing I don't know.

And the header on a 61, 62, 64 & 76 combine, the M & 10 grain drills & if I recall right, the 36C, 15 & 16 choppers.

 

Mike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ksfarmdude said:

That looks like a pump setup for a truck transmission , Not sure what it was used for just my two cents worth

I agree..looks like a hydraulic pump that bolts onto the side of a truck transmission, to supply fluid to a truck hoist ..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Absent Minded Farmer said:

And the header on a 61, 62, 64 & 76 combine, the M & 10 grain drills & if I recall right, the 36C, 15 & 16 choppers.

 

Mike

...and the H M  rear mounted disc ploughs....

Mike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, wombwell said:

Thanks for your help and tipper lorry is spot on old bean toodlepip 

Wombwell.........quote......""spot   on old  bean    toodlepip "

...as one of the  "damn colonials ""......i can translate that very British    reply......but...for our American friends....that may as well be fluent Swahili.....:D...

I found it amusing...I guess some of the blokes found it confusing.....:)

Mike

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 12:54 AM, wombwell said:

Thanks for your help and tipper lorry is spot on old bean toodlepip 

Shouldn't that be "spot on old bean.  Toodles, pip-pip!"   Leastways my Bertie Wooster memory says so.  But I don't have Jeeves to remind me, so I may be wrong!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...