looking for parts

WisIHCFarmer

On my 7130, the right steering knuckle is shot, the bearings apparently have been out for quite some time. Today I finally got the chance to check it out and this is what I have I have only had the tractor for a year, so it must have been bad when I got it. 12 is the part I need, does anyone have any idea of where to find a used one? So far I've come up empty handed.

IMG_20210423_190253071.jpg

IMG-20210423-WA0016.jpeg

IMG-20210423-WA0015.jpeg

Are you in Wisconsin? If so you might try these guys, they show to have one. One thing to be aware of is that the very early ones only used 3 bolts on the bearing retainer plate and later ones had 6 bolts which is a better deal, especially if you have a loader on it. I have drilled and tapped the early ones for the 3 extra bolt holes.

All States AG Parts, Inc - Black Creek, WI
877-530-2010 
Or Hy-Cap shows new ones in stock. 
If this lead don't pan out or you are not in Wisconsin, let me know as there are some other places around that show some.

1 hour ago, pirlbeck said:

Are you in Wisconsin? If so you might try these guys, they show to have one. One thing to be aware of is that the very early ones only used 3 bolts on the bearing retainer plate and later ones had 6 bolts which is a better deal, especially if you have a loader on it. I have drilled and tapped the early ones for the 3 extra bolt holes.

All States AG Parts, Inc - Black Creek, WI
877-530-2010 
Or Hy-Cap shows new ones in stock. 
If this lead don't pan out or you are not in Wisconsin, let me know as there are some other places around that show some.

Thank you! I'll check on those, yes I'm in Wisconsin. Asap in downing wasn't answering the phone yesterday afternoon, so I'm going to try to get ahold of them yet too.

One other thing, I have had a number of them that when the bearing fails it wrecks the bore in the housing for the bearing race and seals and then the bearings won't last. I have a machine shop that will rebuild them, either by welding or brazing them up and re-machining the bores or boring and putting a sleeve insert in the bores.

I have one off an 8950 but it is broken where the steering limiter pins in.  I figured we would weld it eventually but I have to fab the missing part