Here we go again...

Farmall 1466

• Farmall 1466 changed the title to Here we go again...

Saw it 2 days ago. Officer Tatum (spelling?) Former officer (African American) said police had duty to save other people's lives ( at least 1 of which was also a black girl) further the girl shot and at least 1 man in video comitted acts of violence right in front of police (man kicked another woman in the head as girl with knife on top of her and then she attacked another girl)  he says justified shooting.  Looking at video it appears pretty open and shut to me. Have to slow it down to see knife but it's there and pretty big knife. 

LeBron James tweeted the cop was next. Caught he77 for it but it goes to show how stupid sports heroes are. Don't see how anybody can watch them over paid justice warriors.

• Like 4

Maybe just maybe if you don't like all these young ones getting shot there is a possibility you should not let them running around with weapons and there dumbass teen brains.

• Like 1

There was a law enforcement officer involved shooting in Elizabeth City, NC on Wednesday. Man killed was being served search and arrest warrants. He tried to flee. He had many drug related incidents on his record.  Sigh.....

Buddy told me girl shot became enraged when her foster parents told her to clean her room......any word on who the girls were she was attacking? Fellow foster kids? Foster parents actual kids? Neighbors? And who was d bag that kicked the one girl in the head? 

On 4/23/2021 at 8:46 AM, jingles1928 said:

LeBron James tweeted the cop was next. Caught he77 for it but it goes to show how stupid sports heroes are. Don't see how anybody can watch them over paid justice warriors.

People with status always seem to use their beliefs to try to influence the ones who follow. Started with the kaperneck or however you spell that fella name. Not saying they can't have their own thoughts, just saying you best watch what you say when you are that well known. 

• Like 1

Girl with knifes father telling cop you shot my baby but that wasn’t on the video. Why did he let her run around with a knife while he was there in person. 

• Like 1

These people evidently watched a different video than the one I watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWIyg_LtXNw&t=192s&ab_channel=FoxNews

7 hours ago, Tmtbob said:

Girl with knifes father telling cop you shot my baby but that wasn’t on the video. Why did he let her run around with a knife while he was there in person. 

I mean, it seems like a lot of people think the police shouldn't have shot. But if they didn't, the girl would have stabbed the other girl to death probably, but thats not a problem?!