1 hour ago, MarkG said:

65982FD3-F89B-48CA-AA25-34CA3E865F38.png

That's all I use now to look at the forum anymore

My wife sells her yard eggs for $2.00 a dozen. I tell her it's too cheap but she's happy. They are her pets, along with the goats. A friend in North Dallas pays $8 a dozen!  Thx-Ace 

• Confused 1

We are selling eggs for 3.50 a dozen free range.

sold 18 dozen today

the 36 hens are working overtime for some reason [24-30 a day]

Mike

Last summer, my friend had quarts of fresh honey for sale. He parked his late 90's Cadillac out by the road along the driveway.   Sign in back window read "honk horn for service ".  At the sound, his wife would come to the front window and open trunk with remote fob.  Quarts and lockbox in the trunk.  Worked great.  Hands off Covid service. 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Last summer, my friend had quarts of fresh honey for sale. He parked his late 90's Cadillac out by the road along the driveway.   Sign in back window read "honk horn for service ".  At the sound, his wife would come to the front window and open trunk with remote fob.  Quarts and lockbox in the trunk.  Worked great.  Hands off Covid service. 😊

Boy, I wouldn't do that here.............Certain areas with certain "Locals" in town would come, honk the horn, throw the lockbox and honey out of the trunk, then hot wire the car and steal it..............

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TP from Central PA said:

Boy, I wouldn't do that here.............Certain areas with certain "Locals" in town would come, honk the horn, throw the lockbox and honey out of the trunk, then hot wire the car and steal it..............

The car was locked. Customer had to supply the horn!  Sounds like your area is rough! 

Around here, you just have to deal with methheads stealing tools, batteries, catalytic converters and radiators.

5 minutes ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

The car was locked. Customer had to supply the horn!  Sounds like your area is rough! 

Around here, you just have to deal with methheads stealing tools, batteries, catalytic converters and radiators.

It unlocked though when they opened the truck though right?  They have coordinated efforts:rolleyes:  Didn't get the name of "Little Philly" for no reason:ph34r:   Was actually worse in the early 90's though, they stole my mothers car out of a church parking lot on a saturday evening..............looking back, its too bad they found it, would have been better suited for a chop shop in Philly:lol:

• Haha 1

I think it like real estate. Location, location, location.

If you can sell them to fufu people with too much money (Dallas) you get good money.

If you live in the sticks with a bunch of poor white trash you don't get much.

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1