• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not competing for the syrup as I make my own, but my guess is a semen slurpy right from the tap. (Evidence of current cultural rot you know).

I have been behind that guy so I know exactly what he had.     He ordered a tall nonfat latte caramel drizzle grand , sugar free , add vanilla soy milk midway , no foam , then layer in the macc

Hipsters are just hippies that take a bath regularly and have enough money to buy organic food at the trendy food shops.    When I was in college I got a minor in environmental studies. That pu

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

My guess is it ordered what was on its receipt!

I didn't notice, because Gerrit took me at a different register but I bet his high dollar drink that he paid with a credit card. 

2 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I didn't notice, because Gerrit took me at a different register but I bet his high dollar drink that he paid with a credit card. 

Oh helll no, he either used bit coin , a gift card or a debit card . 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

Oh helll no, he either used bit coin , a gift card or a debit card . 

what's a bit coin? 

• Haha 1

Apple Pay 

not sure if it’s golden delicious or Granny Smith though....🤔

• Haha 3

Have you got any of those fancy cuffed high water pants like that Seth?     Is this a fad I want to get in on?  

I couldn’t imagine anyone working in those dickies but maybe going out to spectate at a lumberjack show or something?  Your Dad might think you got to close to some 220v or something if you came to work like that.  Couldn’t wear them in the woods because the cuffs would catch too much saw dust. Either that or fill up your patent leather (French) work boots with shavings. 

9 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Have you got any of those fancy cuffed high water pants like that Seth?     Is this a fad I want to get in on?  

I couldn’t imagine anyone working in those dickies but maybe going out to spectate at a lumberjack show or something?  Your Dad might think you got to close to some 220v or something if you came to work like that.  Couldn’t wear them in the woods because the cuffs would catch too much saw dust. Either that or fill up your patent leather (French) work boots with shavings. 

Nope, nothing like that here, my pants cover my boot tops to keep the crap out. 

1 minute ago, vtfireman85 said:

Nope, nothing like that here, my pants cover my boot tops to keep the crap out. 

I think that is a best practice in my opinion also. 👍🏼👍🏼

I do have crocs though 

76DE1B51-1690-4B69-B9A4-B8D59C35959E.jpeg

• Confused 1

I don't know about that 'feller' who's butt you took a picture of. I don't drink coffee/latte/whatever crap.

For breakfast it's either cow juice or orange juice. After that it's mostly water. Sometimes I drink wine or mead that my wife makes.

But if I'm ordering a drink other than water it's whiskey on the rocks!

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Then everyone has a nice hot cup of roofing tar to get their gizzard going.

Glad someone added the above....... I grew up on the stuff that you could either drink it or use it to patch the roof, fix leaky cattle tanks, etc.  Why would anyone ruin good roofing tar by adding cream or sugar? Tried Bailey's a time or two and all that does is ruin both products.

I've been inside a Starbuck's ONCE. I ordered 'black coffee', and I think they had to find someone who knew what I was talking about.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I do have crocs though 

76DE1B51-1690-4B69-B9A4-B8D59C35959E.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that. 

Caramel Macchiato  or some such.

My wife accumulated a good amount of gift cards to Starbucks while teaching. She likes sweet coffee Caramel Macchiato was one she liked. Found her mother liked it and took her a cup 4 or 5 times a week when visiting. So I have been through the Starbuck drive thru way to many times, but little enough to do for her.

They have a whole foreign language to my ears , with Tall Granda 😵 which is not the large.

Plane black for me, thank you. No I have never tasted Starbucks coffee.

12 hours ago, The New Number One said:

Not competing for the syrup as I make my own, but my guess is a semen slurpy right from the tap. (Evidence of current cultural rot you know).

Laughed so hard I just about choked ( followed by just damn near gagging thinking about it )

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, dads706 said:

Glad someone added the above....... I grew up on the stuff that you could either drink it or use it to patch the roof, fix leaky cattle tanks, etc.  Why would anyone ruin good roofing tar by adding cream or sugar? Tried Bailey's a time or two and all that does is ruin both products.

I've been inside a Starbuck's ONCE. I ordered 'black coffee', and I think they had to find someone who knew what I was talking about.  

The Boss and the oldest kid I think would fill a 30 gal drum with tar in the AM if they could carry it easily,   She goes out the door at 6:30 with her Peterbilt grease barrel mug of tar.................7:30 the kid goes out the door with his Peterbilt Grease barrel of tar................Little one has a sippy of milk, and I have my spot of Tea.  I told my wife if I ever flat line, tell them to get the pump and start flowing black tea in..............I will probably come back.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

Hipsters are just hippies that take a bath regularly and have enough money to buy organic food at the trendy food shops. 

When I was in college I got a minor in environmental studies. That put me in classes with lots of hippies. Now, I have been called lots of things in my life but a hippy was never one of those things. I always enjoyed getting into a debate with some random girl that had more pit hair than me and was wearing something akin to my Grandma’s bathroom curtains and calling it a “dress” clunking around from class to class in a pair of rubber boots from goodwill and picking up pigeon feathers along the sidewalks to place in her natural dreadlocks to become closer to “Mother Earth”.  It was endless entertainment. 

You shoulda bin dere in da beginning, I wasn’t a hippie but I had the long hair, the tats and the sickle gave me away, but late 60s frootcakes with flowers, sandles typical Scott Mackenzie song, the first murder of a hippie in ‘67 sorta brought the mainstream down on it, then the Chicago democratic riots in ‘68 leading up to Woodstock in ‘69 gave a look the 9-5 peeps couldn’t understand, fun daze.

• Like 1

Non fat flat white cappuccino double honey double shot of mocha with whipped cream.

3 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

Sure it wasn't the riots at the 1968 Democratic convention?

Hey art I’m kanadian, it was long ago, and yup your right, and  it was the 60s.

there all fixed, thanx.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I am going to let this go until tomorrow morning 8:00... no one yet but some on the right track😂

i am guessing this guy is not crawled into a similar hole as me waiting for tools to be passed in.🤨

image.jpg

Seth,  when did you visit my basement?  Seriously.  I am freaked out.

10 hours ago, TomH said:

Almost as much fun as having Hot Plug back.....😵😝

I have always wondered how Hot Plug is related to Mark!!!

8 hours ago, Kevingweq said:

A discussion about COFFEE in the coffee shop ??     Somehow we gotta make it political .  

I wonder if Sleepy Joe takes it black

Political????

How about we pour a barrel of Yellow Wonder Bucket Fluid on this here topic.

Or should we only use Hy-Tran in our coffee?

5 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

Seth,  when did you visit my basement?  Seriously.  I am freaked out.

Got wedged part way in, felt like Nutty Putty cave for a minute 😂

I don't know what that guy ordered but can guarantee that he sure didn't get whole milk...probably soy.

The older I get, the more I am happier with the basics.  My coffee is the same.  If it is brewed, I like it strong and black.  Milk only gets added to bad coffee.  If I go to my local coffee shop, my order is almost always an medium Americano.  (a couple shots of espresso and hot water)  For those unfamiliar, it tastes like brewed coffee, squared.  It is robust.  If I'm feeling a bit fancy, I will order a mocha.  'No' on the whipped cream...does it look like I'm wearing suede boots?