..to the person who can guess this “man’s” morning breakfast beverage order. 
Order guesses must be specific with exact flavor combination and beverage type. limit one valid guess per contestant. 

Important to note:

1: Pretty hair (harder to appreciate from the back).

2: Pink Corduroy zip up sweater. 

3: Dickies tapered leg, slim fit “carpenter” pants pressed and rolled above the ankle, stitched in place to maintain appearance.

4: Buffed leather “work shoes” (probably french).

5: You cannot see it in the picture, but “he” had a purse. 

winner receives one quart of maple syrup mailed at my leisure to their address. 

BA15A1B7-6971-414C-A9ED-0C608CACEE24.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not competing for the syrup as I make my own, but my guess is a semen slurpy right from the tap. (Evidence of current cultural rot you know).

I have been behind that guy so I know exactly what he had.     He ordered a tall nonfat latte caramel drizzle grand , sugar free , add vanilla soy milk midway , no foam , then layer in the macc

Hipsters are just hippies that take a bath regularly and have enough money to buy organic food at the trendy food shops.    When I was in college I got a minor in environmental studies. That pu

Posted Images

A Shirley Temple

Which end of Sesame Street are you hanging out on in the mornings? 😳

• Haha 1

I have been behind that guy so I know exactly what he had. 

He ordered a tall nonfat latte caramel drizzle grand , sugar free , add vanilla soy milk midway , no foam , then layer in the macchiato but not over 120°. then add some skinny hazelnut syrup to the rim of the cup. And a scone with two napkins and a side of powdered sugar . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
3 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

He ordered a tall nonfat latte caramel drizzle grand , sugar free , add vanilla soy milk midway , no foam , then layer in the macchiato but not over 120°. then add some skinny hazelnut syrup to the rim of the cup. And a scone with two napkins and a side of powdered sugar . 

Close

Iced Cinnamon Dolce latte with soy or almond "milk" and one Sweet N Low.      ( Blech)

That IS on Starbuck's menu just fyi........🤮

Edited by TomH
Added content.
  • Like 2

I don’t think I would know how to order a drink based on the way you gentlemen are talking. 

“Yeah, give me a coffee with enough sweet junk in it to look like chocolate milk......please”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

OMG! I just want a black coffee but I always seem to get behind someone making the same order. IT'S NOT COFFEE! It takes forever for them, or as they call it, the barista, to make it and I just want them to pour me a cup, no, no room for milk or cream, just fill it up with coffee and let me the heck out of here!

Why, when I ask for black do they ask if I want room for cream?

It's like ordering a burger and fries TO GO........... Is that for here or to go?

• Haha 2

I am going to let this go until tomorrow morning 8:00... no one yet but some on the right track😂

i am guessing this guy is not crawled into a similar hole as me waiting for tools to be passed in.🤨

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, The New Number One said:

Not competing for the syrup as I make my own, but my guess is a semen slurpy right from the tap. (Evidence of current cultural rot you know).

No’ that’s for desert. 

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

..to the person who can guess this “man’s” morning breakfast beverage order. 
Order guesses must be specific with exact flavor combination and beverage type. limit one valid guess per contestant. 

Important to note:

1: Pretty hair (harder to appreciate from the back).

2: Pink Corduroy zip up sweater. 

3: Dickies tapered leg, slim fit “carpenter” pants pressed and rolled above the ankle, stitched in place to maintain appearance.

4: Buffed leather “work shoes” (probably french).

5: You cannot see it in the picture, but “he” had a purse. 

winner receives one quart of maple syrup mailed at my leisure to their address. 

BA15A1B7-6971-414C-A9ED-0C608CACEE24.jpeg

My question is why you snapped a shot of some guy`s butt....

Had I seen you doing so I would have thought......nevermind.

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I am going to let this go until tomorrow morning 8:00... no one yet but some on the right track😂

i am guessing this guy is not crawled into a similar hole as me waiting for tools to be passed in.🤨

image.jpg

Looks warm and dry unlike the F700 I`m working on outside with 2" snow on the ground.... rookies.

I read some where that people that drink black coffee can be psychopathic in there behavior and people that drink that froo froo coffee are likely to be the victim of black coffee drinkers. For the record I drink mine black. Hope that is not too racist to get this thread poofed. If so I apologize in advance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

This is an actual order placed at a Starbucks . B5122D56-D4C4-4A73-8348-9A936A98CE85.jpeg.1feedfe995e21c98673a16faaa6e124d.jpeg

In English please....

4 up from the bottom....”Agave”. Does that give your “coffee” a hint of tequila flavor or can you taste that in amongst all the other green deal sweeteners?  Kind of like a witches brew really. Where is the “eye of newt”, “blood of a virgin”, or maybe “finely ground toad skins”....

barista says: That’ll be $18.67 sweetie.....

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, MTO said:

I was wondering that myself...................I see such things I look away in horror?????  

Good thing you aren't in Pennsyltucky............Someone would have been video'ing you taking a picture of a guys butt, have it up on the interwebs with a Steve Irwin voice over.............."In nature, the mating begins with a look-see and a picture.........."

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

This is an actual order placed at a Starbucks . B5122D56-D4C4-4A73-8348-9A936A98CE85.jpeg.1feedfe995e21c98673a16faaa6e124d.jpeg

Hey! That's what my Daughter gets!                                🤐

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MTO said:

Are you going to take a guess or just be an insufferable shade tree troll? 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Are you going to take a guess or just be an insufferable shade tree troll? 

WTH would I even CARE what Mr Fancy Schmancy pants drinks?

My wife has this device called Mr. Coffee.

It sits on the counter in the kitchen and every morning it comes on and makes gurguly sounds and fills the house with a wonderful aroma of coffee. 

May want to google "coffee maker" and save having to drive/park/stand in line/ and pay 6 bucks for a cup of joe.    Rookies....

We have no fancy "yuppie specialty coffee shops" here.

And again, you always finish with hurt....

• Haha 6
7 minutes ago, MTO said:

WTH would I even CARE what Mr Fancy Schmancy pants drinks?

My wife has this device called Mr. Coffee.

It sits on the counter in the kitchen and every morning it comes on and makes gurguly sounds and fills the house with a wonderful aroma of coffee. 

May want to google "coffee maker" and save having to drive/park/stand in line/ and pay 6 bucks for a cup of joe.    Rookies....

We have no fancy "yuppie specialty coffee shops" here.

And again, you always finish with hurt....

I think someone needs laid...

• Haha 1