43 halftrack restoration.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you guys part of a commercial restoration company? There  is a company, locally for  this large area, in Irving Tex out north of the DFW airport. They do total vehicle rebuilding for the MOVIE industry.  I once worked with the  the parts man for their operation.  (his speciality is/was  late 20's North American products and is from the flat lands of Canada) Last time I visited they had a 30's Cab Over FORD semi truck, correct to the finest detail. Ready for delivery.  In some of their projects the whole operation will spend a year on a single high value project. I would call them automotive artistic genus's.  They are not movie set builders but build operational period correct vehicles.  Amazing work accomplished one tiny detail at a time, I appreciated their work even more after observing them up close!

Keep up the good work!

Really well done, and congrats for persevering...

Edited by dewets
Grammar errors

The sign on the van couldn’t have been more correct you did give it a new life

Awesome job and project ❤️

On 10/1/2021 at 9:31 AM, Jesse Browning said:

Concerning the engine, we removed the sleeves and had new pistons made for it. It took a long time, but the end result is great.

wasnt it a std 234 green d  ?

always wondered what is the rolling pin for?