The verdict

MTO

3 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Mad Maxine incite violence while asking for police protection!

Didn't some guy get in trouble and nearly impeached for that exact thing even tho he didn't actually say anything even comparable? Asking for a friend.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Didn't some guy get in trouble and nearly impeached for that exact thing even tho he didn't actually say anything even comparable? Asking for a friend.

He got impeached just not convicted. 

• Thanks 1

Mad Maxine should be in jail but there are no prosecutors with a spine in Minnesota.

Compound Nancy Pelosi cannot see that she done anything wrong.

I also see Sharpton showed up to put his 10 cents in and to continue to stir the pot, a lot..

He has to keep this race thing alive as he gets paid to do so.

• Like 2

Maybe, just MAYBE, IF the po-po had done their job, and confronted BLM and ANTIFA when this poo had started, these rioters would NOT be running around, and threatening law abiding citizens, and burning businesses, and destroying private and public property.

As you remember, when the riots started, the police turned tail and ran, and this was NOT just in Minneapolis, it was common practice in Portland and Seattle, in one of those two cities ANTIFA attacked Andy Ngo, a conservative reporter in full view of the police, and the police stood by and did NOT ONE F*ing thing. (And this was NOT the first, or only time law enforcement took the COWARDS' way out)

When law enforcement tried to appease BLM and ANTIFA, by "taking a knee with", and marching alongside these groups, in a show of support for 'the cause', THEY SHOWED on whose side they ARE on (NOT WERE, but ARE), and don't swallow the BS about "being ordered to stand down", a mayor or police chief MIGHT have the authority to relax parking restrictions, or allowing merchants to obstruct the sidewalks on "Downtown Days", BUT, I certainly doubt if the local political leaders have the authority to over rule the enforcement of state and federal law.

Then, you have the simple matter of the 'oath' which law enforcement supposedly swore to "protect and defend the Constitution", well, we all have seen how that works out, haven't we?

I found this headline very telling:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/right-cue-portland-rioters-go-destructive-rampage-chauvin-verdict-police-actually-intervene/

What law enforcement NEEDS to learn is that there is MORE to their 'job', than munching on doughnuts, violating the rights of law abiding citizens, calling for MORE gun control laws, and riding around violating EVERY traffic law on the books, just because they have the 'privilege' of being protected by the 'blue brotherhood'.

• Like 2

Another:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/set-even-nyt-admits-police-ordered-stand-january-6th-yet-doj-fbi-harassing-indicting-innocent-americans-proving-corrupt/

Even NYT Admits Police Ordered to Stand Down on January 6th – Yet the DOJ and FBI Are Harassing and Indicting Innocent Americans Proving They are Corrupt

And, although I cannot find the example that I want to use about a homeowner being confronted by ANTIFA/BLM terrorists (and yet law enforcement has been instructed to call US "domestic terrorists", when the po-po stepped in, it was the homeowner who was arrested.

But, all we need remember is how law enforcement hung Kyle Rittenhouse out to dry, just because he was in fear of his safety/life, and defended himself.

When General Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown, the band played "And The World Turned Upside Down", a tune that would be equally appropriate now, given where today's law enforcement stands, vs where they USED to stand.

• Like 1

It's a tough one for me to judge. I know a pair of young sheriff deputies out to prove themselves that could use a little lesson in humility. They take their turns pulling over every vehicle they can, and tear around the town like teenagers with their first hot rod. I wouldn't mind in the least to see these little pricks get their wings clipped.

But in this case, I believe a gross injustice has occurred. And I think every big city LEO ought to be turning in their badge today... before they become the next sacrificial goat on the alter.

• Like 3

The problem is they've got family to feed and bills to pay just like the rest of us. It would be nice to be able to do that in protest, but in reality, it would be really hard for them to do.

4 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

I believe he used the trigger word for snowflakes: “peaceful “

those high tolerant snowflakes were melting over that

19 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

I believe he used the trigger word for snowflakes: “peaceful “

those high tolerant snowflakes were melting over that

But but but CNN said blm and antifa were mostly peaceful.......?

2 hours ago, MTO said:

Never considered myself a racist but after this last year or so, I see blacks have taken themselves back 20 yrs. 

Or more.....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MTO said:

Never considered myself a racist but after this last year or so, I see blacks have taken themselves back 20 yrs. 

MORE than 20 years. I’m thinking history will call this time period “ The Obama Race Wars”

If history isn’t erased that is....

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

And the Russian collusion wasn’t a hoax...

Oh, it wasn’t a hoax by any means. They just won’t admit that it was Hilary doing the colluding. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ihfan4life said:

MORE than 20 years. I’m thinking history will call this time period “ The Obama Race Wars”

If history isn’t erased that is....

The winners write the books!!

• Like 4

#44 WAS the greatest race baiter in the last 50 years, and it was official administration policy, as shown by his 'attorney general', and national security advisor.  (And he still can't keep his banana hole shut)

And the MEDIA just lapped it up, because as apologists for their 'whiteness' they had, and have to make amends for their white guilt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

#44 WAS the greatest race baiter in the last 50 years, and it was official administration policy, as shown by his 'attorney general', and national security advisor.  (And he still can't keep his banana hole shut)

And the MEDIA just lapped it up, because as apologists for their 'whiteness' they had, and have to make amends for their white guilt.

Agreed. Yet my woke sister thinks he was great??

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I was really working hard at being tolerant, that others had their own crosses to bear. I wasn't violating my Christian beliefs, homosexuality was (and is) still a sin to me and I was praying for the gays and such to see the light of Christ.  I was really accepting of black people. I viewed them as my brother.  In a short time,  I have been convinced that the fruitcakes are all the same, dramatic perverts not trying  to escape the devil. I now lump them all in with Mr. Levine,  nutjob health fruitcake. They are all mentally ill and trying to pervert my family.  My view of race has gone back to me being comfortable with my own kind. I will give black people the same respect I give everyone,  but I am now wary nor am I giving people the benefit of the doubt.. I'm not nor ever have been ashamed of being white,  there's no such thing as white privilege and I could not care less about slavery. Idiot leftists,  this is your doing. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frank H said:

. Idiot leftists,  this is your doing. 

This CANNOT be said OFTEN enough, or LOUDLY enough!

By their past words and actions, THEY have brought the country to the point it is currently at, and yet they demand more.

FK 'em!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Frank H said:

I was really working hard at being tolerant, that others had their own crosses to bear. I wasn't violating my Christian beliefs, homosexuality was still a sin to me and I was praying for the gays and such to see the light of Christ.  I was really accepting of black people. I viewed them as my brother.  In a short time,  I am convinced that the fruitcakes are all the same, dramatic perverts not trying  to escape the devil. I now lump them all in with Mr. Levine,  nutjob health fruitcake. They are all mentally ill and trying to pervert my family.  My view of race has gone back to me being comfortable with my own kind. I will give black people the same respect I give everyone,  but I am now wary nor am I giving peoplethe benefit of the doubt.. I'm not nor ever have been ashamed of being white,  there's no such thing as white privilege and I could not care less about slavery. Idiot leftists,  this is your doing. 

In my opinion the activists (mostly grifters) are screwing it up for the people they claim to help by going to far. They demand that we view every black person as an victim, they demand that we celebrate minors who want to transition to the opposite gender and they want censorship because speech is violence in their eyes. Even they want to normalize the most degenerate behavior. They claims the right are fascists but they want the state to grab more power and persecute every one who stept out of line. They claim to be anti-racist, but they want segregation and racial quotas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1