10 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

Here we go boys!!!!!! The riots are starting down in Sh*tholeapolis as I type this! A poor truck driver was the first to get hit, surrounded his truck, and tried to unhook the trailer!! I wouldn’t have stopped, and been grabbin gears!!!!

Like you said, burn it down. 

I`d love to see ALL the police and guardsmen get in their cars and drive home to their scared families. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The verdict is. If you don't resist arrest you most likely don't have anything to worry about. Whether the officer made a bad decision or not in all these cases would not be a question at all if not f

I am a tax payer in the sh*thole state of Minnesota, and I’m so sick and tired of what’s going on, and No Balz Walz not having any, won’t put an end to it, then 6 months ago sh*tting  on us northern t

There is NO way that officer could have a fair trial.  They should have had a change of venue for the trial.  You could not find an impartial jury in Minneapolis! Second thing,  that jury SHOULD have

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MTO said:

Like you said, burn it down. 

I`d love to see ALL the police and guardsmen get in their cars and drive home to their scared families. 

I agree!!!! Burn that mother f***er down and get it over with!!!! 
My bet is after the verdict, there won’t be many police left in the twin cities tomorrow morning?! 
They want no policing, I say give it to them, by Monday when their kids are dead in the streets from drive bys and drugs, maybe they’ll understand the importance of police officers then!!

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Damn I hate all this ducking baloney, reminds me so much of the sixties and the us against them atmosphere it’s sickening.

Can you please explain this to me, I was born in the 70's.  Are you saying it was this divided in the 60's, I'm assuming because of Vietnam and/or the Civil Rights movement?  If so, then there is a chance things might calm down again?  It's super depressing how things are deteriorating and I would be somewhat encouraged if you are saying its been this turbulent before and then calmed down.

Thanks,

Dan

2 minutes ago, MCC said:

Can you please explain this to me, I was born in the 70's.  Are you saying it was this divided in the 60's, I'm assuming because of Vietnam and/or the Civil Rights movement?  If so, then there is a chance things might calm down again?  It's super depressing how things are deteriorating and I would be somewhat encouraged if you are saying its been this turbulent before and then calmed down.

Thanks,

Dan

Same question from me, only a 1986 model.

i wasn’t even a gleam in daddy’s eye in the 60’s!!

8 minutes ago, MCC said:

Thanks,

Dan

6 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

The ones that I remember the most was the watts riots in ‘65, then the Detroit riots in ‘67, there was Birmingham in the early 60s and the when MLK was murdered by a piece of crap named ray in ‘68.

I can tell you are interested so the easiest way to get a lowdown is google riots of the 60s, they have been going on forever but these were my first real introduction as a teen in ‘65 and being enthralled by the kalifornia surf scene in 63 and 64, then watts in 65 was an eye opening experience.

good luck, you will be seeing a resurgence of the same crap from then til now.

2 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I agree 1,000,000% about him not receiving a fair trial!! I bet the only thing going through those jurors minds was, I’m saying guilty cause I don’t want my house burned, or family harmed!! Completely unfair!!!! 

That's probably right. 

I was talking to my brother and folks a week or two ago about this over lunch. I said as a White Male I wouldn't have wanted to touch this trial with a 30 foot poll as a juror. Me being the 2 aforementioned things would make me a marked man if the right verdict according to the mob didn't come out. If I was called for jury duty and I was running the possibility of sitting on this trial. I would have done everything within my power to get out of it. It's sad I feel that way but given the current environment I can't help it.

• Like 1

He was going down no matter if it was within protocol , they think they might not have police this crap all over again with a guilty verdict.

Sad part is there is no way the police can do the job when people don't believe they need to comply.

If you need to be removed from a vehicle you should be handcuffed and in the back seat for everyones safety.

If you are instructed to comply with an order that does not mean if you feel like it.

On the other side of this I have limited encounters with police , only speeding and one suspected DUI. Most officers have been casual /  business attitude.

But I have also had the short little and overly tall pricks with an attitude , had to tell them to write the ticket quit wasting my time with ass chewing. They did not appreciate the instructions but one did not write a ticket. All I am saying is dealing with idiots all day everyday is going to give you an attitude that may not end well if people are too bullheaded to comply.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Must be your Dad didn't tell you stories from those days ( or didn't grow up in a place where these issues cropped up). My Dad and his siblings sure did and I've heard some good stories of what it was like going to school during those times. My Dad was a Sophomore in High School when a full fledged riot broke out. Like tear gas, turn the dogs loose and the cops in full riot gear charging in with their night sticks out and swinging. Stuff like that happened all throughout the late 60s and throughout the whole 70s in our town.  Unfortunately that type of spirit is still alive here in Albion Michigan, AKA little Detroit.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

If you don't resist arrest you most likely don't have anything to worry about

I'm sure that Army lieutenant in Windsor, VA would like to have known this.

• Like 1

Really kind of a no win situation there.  Doped up drug user gets crossed up with a jaded big city cop.  Chauvin, in my opinion, was derelict in his duty by not making an effort  to prevent Floyd’s death (Floyd may very well have died anyway judging by the brew in him)  but should not have been on trial for murder, not second degree for sure.  This does not set a good precedent for law and order.  

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

If I was called for jury duty and I was running the possibility of sitting on this trial. I would have done everything within my power to get out of it.

You got that right!!! Cause if you were the one that went against the grain, you know the outcome!!

• Like 1

There is NO way that officer could have a fair trial.  They should have had a change of venue for the trial.  You could not find an impartial jury in Minneapolis! Second thing,  that jury SHOULD have been sequestered.   No way they were not tainted by the media.  The Justice system FAILED that officer.  Yes, he was not blameless,  but he was NOT a murderer!  My $.02

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Farmall1066 said:

A poor truck driver was the first to get hit, surrounded his truck, and tried to unhook the trailer!! I wouldn’t have stopped, and been grabbin gears!!!!

I would love to see a truck driver getting in the areas of these riots . Van trailer could say anything that would lure these idiots to it. Then the truck driver when stopped could signal the 80 Navy seals in the back (I am picturing a bunch of Marcus's Lutrells) would jump out and wipe the streets clean with the rioters bodies 

• Like 9
48 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

He was going down no matter if it was within protocol , they think they might not have police this crap all over again with a guilty verdict.

Sad part is there is no way the police can do the job when people don't believe they need to comply.

If you need to be removed from a vehicle you should be handcuffed and in the back seat for everyones safety.

If you are instructed to comply with an order that does not mean if you feel like it.

On the other side of this I have limited encounters with police , only speeding and one suspected DUI. Most officers have been casual /  business attitude.

But I have also had the short little and overly tall pricks with an attitude , had to tell them to write the ticket quit wasting my time with ass chewing. They did not appreciate the instructions but one did not write a ticket. All I am saying is dealing with idiots all day everyday is going to give you an attitude that may not end well if people are too bullheaded to comply.

I was stopped one night in Durand MI. Not a car in the road and the 2 cops said I rolled the stop sign.  I'm early 60's, daughter with me early 30's. I couldn't find my registration. later I figured it was because i forgot to renew, same time as dealing with my mother dying. My daughter spoke up and said my dad doesn't forget stuff like that. The cop on her side goes nuts. Starts screaming that i didn't have plates just going on and on.

The other cop is in the cruiser writing the tickets. I told my daughter put you hands on the dash, don't say anything and don't move. i did the same till the other came back with the tickets. I wouldn't move until I asked him if I can move to take the tickets. He said yes, handed them to me and said have a nice day. We didn't move until they drove away (We were pulled over in the McDonalds) I was absolutely scared to death. The guy on the passenger side was acting just nuts. I was afraid when his partner came back he was going to yank us out of the car. I don't think I've ever been so scared.

So I google the dude and he's been given multiple commendation for pulling over drunk drivers. The rolling the stop sign was the excuse to pull me over. .My daughter agreed i stopped and she's my biggest critic if i don't completely stop. I took it to court and the ticket writer asked me in the hall if I wanted to plead to a 5 mph over on the freeway, an energy violation 0 points rather than disregarding a traffic signal 3 points . Short story, the magistrate said he had to believe the 2 officers but if the cop still was willing to agree to the energy violation, he would accept my guilty plea.

I guess my rambling is there are cops out there that let their badge go to their head. I was sober (never asked me to blow or walk a line, never got out of the car) so it all worked out safely.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
5 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I am a tax payer in the sh*thole state of Minnesota, and I’m so sick and tired of what’s going on, and No Balz Walz not having any, won’t put an end to it, then 6 months ago sh*tting  on us northern tax payers, by saying “there’s nothing up north other than rocks and cows”.   Ok thanks!!! 

So here’s how I see it, burn it down, everything they want, torch it!!! Cause no matter what way the verdict goes, they’ll burn if innocent, they’ll burn to celebrate a guilty!  So burn it ALL!!! Leave nothing, and remember Walz, we are just rocks and cows up here, and last I checked, rocks and cows don’t pay taxes!! So use your own money to rebuild the war zone YOU created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About 2/3 of the western counties in Minnesota have shown interest in seceding from Minnesota and possibly joining South Dakota. That would leave the eastern 1/3 in charge by the Dems. The South Dakota Governor has put out the welcome mat.

https://www.newsweek.com/minnesota-state-rep-proposes-some-counties-secede-become-part-south-dakota-1579486

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Diesel Doctor said:

About 2/3 of the western counties in Minnesota have shown interest in seceding from Minnesota and possibly joining South Dakota. That would leave the eastern 1/3 in charge by the Dems. The South Dakota Governor has put out the welcome mat.

https://www.newsweek.com/minnesota-state-rep-proposes-some-counties-secede-become-part-south-dakota-1579486

Would our county need to border any part of SD ? Asking for a friend

• Haha 5
24 minutes ago, bitty said:

Would our county need to border any part of SD ? Asking for a friend

H--l, by the time red counties succeeded from their Blue liberal ran states, South Dakota would have a land area rivaling Texas if this were to happen. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Reichow7120 said:

Must be your Dad didn't tell you stories from those days ( or didn't grow up in a place where these issues cropped up). My Dad and his siblings sure did and I've heard some good stories of what it was like going to school during those times. My Dad was a Sophomore in High School when a full fledged riot broke out. Like tear gas, turn the dogs loose and the cops in full riot gear charging in with their night sticks out and swinging. Stuff like that happened all throughout the late 60s and throughout the whole 70s in our town.  Unfortunately that type of spirit is still alive here in Albion Michigan, AKA little Detroit.

My dad didn’t teach me a lot about anything TBH....

but Ireland,Indiana isn’t really the hotbed of racial injustice either lol

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

What is TBH? I’m going to take a guess, to be honest? 

3 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

What is TBH? I’m going to take a guess, to be honest? 

That’s how I took it! Or meant it I guess

• Thanks 1
Just now, zleinenbach said:

Lucky you. 

For a farm boy. Going to school in that type of environment taught you how to watch out for yourself in the ghetto that I about guarantee the large percentage of farm boys never learned. ( Again lucky them) 

My town is roughly a tic over 8000 people currently. We have 3 government ran housing projects. That should tell you something about the population around here. ( think of big city housing projects but on a smaller scale for the size of town)

One of my memorable moments from High school is the guy a couple of lockers down from me having the cops swarm him and take him down and proceed to pull a sawed off shotgun out of his book bag along with 2 other handguns. It was between classes so I got a front row seat to see that. Periodic drug searches of the school. The star basketball player from my graduating class is doing life without the possibility of parole for a double gangland killing. I have numerous classmates in jail for whatever they did and a few that are dead for running in the wrong circles. And I'm only a couple of years older than you ( 1984) so remnants of what went on back then were still around in the later 90s/ early 2000's. 

School district is now defunct because when Michigan instituted School of Choice where you were no longer held hostage by your physical address and could transfer to whatever school you wanted. Anyone who was worth anything got out of Dodge. It just came too late for my brother and I to take advantage of it. We were to poor for private school so we had to ride it out.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Luckily my county is part of that, and I am only one more county away from the Wisconsin border.  My wife found a petition to sign, and we both signed it, that we want to become South Dakota!! I hope it happens, cause No Balz wouldn’t know how to keep the welfare, and thugs fed and housed then!!!

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I agree!!!! Burn that mother f***er down and get it over with!!!! 
My bet is after the verdict, there won’t be many police left in the twin cities tomorrow morning?! 
They want no policing, I say give it to them, by Monday when their kids are dead in the streets from drive bys and drugs, maybe they’ll understand the importance of police officers then!!

ESPECIALLY when the likes of Mad Maxine incite violence while asking for police protection! These people need to lose their protection services first!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1