I can only imagine the chaos when it comes out, either way.

Remember, protesting is legal, rioting is not.

You just KNOW there will be another "police brutality" case come out of this mess. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The verdict is. If you don't resist arrest you most likely don't have anything to worry about. Whether the officer made a bad decision or not in all these cases would not be a question at all if not f

I am a tax payer in the sh*thole state of Minnesota, and I’m so sick and tired of what’s going on, and No Balz Walz not having any, won’t put an end to it, then 6 months ago sh*tting  on us northern t

There is NO way that officer could have a fair trial.  They should have had a change of venue for the trial.  You could not find an impartial jury in Minneapolis! Second thing,  that jury SHOULD have

Posted Images

It will resemble a war zone either way.  Lots of businesses already boarded up and closed.  So sad.  I know that public opinion had an influence in the OJ trial verdict.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
11 minutes ago, MTO said:

Remember, protesting is legal, rioting is not

Remember rioting only happens on the capital grounds 

What happens in front of the White House and out in the heartland is protesting  the general public is not threatened by this

• Like 1

The verdict is. If you don't resist arrest you most likely don't have anything to worry about. Whether the officer made a bad decision or not in all these cases would not be a question at all if not for running and resisting 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, 1466fan said:

The verdict is. If you don't resist arrest you most likely don't have anything to worry about. Whether the officer made a bad decision or not in all these cases would not be a question at all if not for running and resisting 

Ding ding ding ^^^^ TRUTH 

• Like 9
38 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Ding ding ding ^^^^ TRUTH 

1 hour ago, 1466fan said:

X2 !!! 

• Like 3

I am a tax payer in the sh*thole state of Minnesota, and I’m so sick and tired of what’s going on, and No Balz Walz not having any, won’t put an end to it, then 6 months ago sh*tting  on us northern tax payers, by saying “there’s nothing up north other than rocks and cows”.   Ok thanks!!! 

So here’s how I see it, burn it down, everything they want, torch it!!! Cause no matter what way the verdict goes, they’ll burn if innocent, they’ll burn to celebrate a guilty!  So burn it ALL!!! Leave nothing, and remember Walz, we are just rocks and cows up here, and last I checked, rocks and cows don’t pay taxes!! So use your own money to rebuild the war zone YOU created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
14 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I am a tax payer in the sh*thole state of Minnesota, and I’m so sick and tired of what’s going on, and No Balz Walz not having any, won’t put an end to it, then 6 months ago sh*tting  on us northern tax payers, by saying “there’s nothing up north other than rocks and cows”.   Ok thanks!!! 

So here’s how I see it, burn it down, everything they want, torch it!!! Cause no matter what way the verdict goes, they’ll burn if innocent, they’ll burn to celebrate a guilty!  So burn it ALL!!! Leave nothing, and remember Walz, we are just rocks and cows up here, and last I checked, rocks and cows don’t pay taxes!! So use your own money to rebuild the war zone YOU created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent! Unfortunately the minute you or your neighbors forgo paying your penance you will be hauled in by your ears! Just the way big brother works. Do as I SAY...(not as I do) 

There is absolutely no way this Man will EVER receive a fair trial. This is a case for history ( doubt this will be erased) to show how mob rule has ruined the court system in this country.

We don’t need politicians stacking the supreme courts when we have congressional members enticing riots screaming blood in the streets if_____ doesn’t happen!

What have we become in this country if we let this behavior stand? 
Before snow flies in the fall, this country will be in total destruction if this is allowed unchecked.

God have mercy on us. Pray for these jury members that no harm comes to them.

🙏🙏🙏

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Guilty is what the jury found on all 3 counts

That`s bull$hit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

Guilty is what the jury found on all 3 counts

How can you be guilty of one charge that says it was accidental and another that says you had intent to kill. I'd say this is far,far from being over. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

How can you be guilty of one charge that says it was accidental and another that says you had intent to kill. I'd say this is far,far from being over. 

Can’t be over yet because they would loose ratings and viewers! Going to be a couple more “young and the restless “ soap opera moments for sure!

the post verdict experts were criticizing his eyes darting to and from the judge to whoever else it was in the room. 
well **** yes they were!! You just convicted the dude of murder three different ways!!!

watch the uniforms pile up now fellas. 
I don’t see, understand, or honestly blame anyone in the LEO world how they could possibly not be considering different lines of work effective 10 min ago 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Excellent! Unfortunately the minute you or your neighbors forgo paying your penance you will be hauled in by your ears! Just the way big brother works. Do as I SAY...(not as I do) 

There is absolutely no way this Man will EVER receive a fair trial. This is a case for history ( doubt this will be erased) to show how mob rule has ruined the court system in this country.

We don’t need politicians stacking the supreme courts when we have congressional members enticing riots screaming blood in the streets if_____ doesn’t happen!

What have we become in this country if we let this behavior stand? 
Before snow flies in the fall, this country will be in total destruction midwifery this is allowed unchecked.

God have mercy on us. Pray for these jury members that no harm comes to them.

🙏🙏🙏

I agree 1,000,000% about him not receiving a fair trial!! I bet the only thing going through those jurors minds was, I’m saying guilty cause I don’t want my house burned, or family harmed!! Completely unfair!!!! 

• Like 8
56 minutes ago, 1466fan said:

Intentionally done. 
Demands a retrial. 
This jury feared for their lives and that of their families. They didn’t have a choice 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Intentionally done. 
Demands a retrial. 
This jury feared for their lives and that of their families. They didn’t have a choice 

People are to dumb to know that. The idiots are just tickled he’s found guilty. Who needs to read the fine print under the charges. Regardless of the verdict there will still be riots 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

Regardless of the verdict there will still be riots 

Exactly there are some sneaks that need liberation 

36 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Intentionally done. 
Demands a retrial. 

Damn straight, they wanted to send a message to all concerned that we politicians are all on bended knee and in your corner, that kaliforniagrad representative who spouted her mouth off could give it retrial, the cop was wrong, his brothers who stood by were wrong, and the “hero” sh*trat was surely wrong, but the gutless politicos should keep their noses out, period.

why would bidet phone Floyd’s brother? 

The media catering to all the wrong people.

We shall see what happens, and this other cop being charged with man 2 will be another fiasco.

Damn I hate all this ducking baloney, reminds me so much of the sixties and the us against them atmosphere it’s sickening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm suprised.....and not suprised by this.  Chauvin was gonna get something out of this, I figured the manslaughter charge.  His negligent actions caused a death.  But murder?  Man that's a stretch.  

I'm not suprised they just gave him guilty on everything though.  This is nothing more than mob rule plain and simple.  Anything other than guilty of all 3 would result in a month long tribulation of violence and billions in damage.  Guess it's easier to sacrifice one fellow sadly.  

• Like 3

Here we go boys!!!!!! The riots are starting down in Sh*tholeapolis as I type this! A poor truck driver was the first to get hit, surrounded his truck, and tried to unhook the trailer!! I wouldn’t have stopped, and been grabbin gears!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

we cant understand or wrap our heads around everything, this situation is part of that everything for me - far beyond me