Case/IH 7200 Press Drill

Looking to convert the grain box to full grain usage and no fertilizer attachment being used .   Have to change 3 panels inside to do so .  Does any one know if each panel is different for some reason ?  Length or holes drilled out for bolts ?   Local parts people can find 2 of one panel ( 12 ) and one of another ( 13 )    .    # 11 being not available  .     They give me the bad word obsolete .          Just wondering if any one has a drill set up this way in use . 

6 hours ago, OLD 10-20 said:

Looking to convert the grain box to full grain usage and no fertilizer attachment being used .   Have to change 3 panels inside to do so .  Does any one know if each panel is different for some reason ?  Length or holes drilled out for bolts ?   Local parts people can find 2 of one panel ( 12 ) and one of another ( 13 )    .    # 11 being not available  .     They give me the bad word obsolete .          Just wondering if any one has a drill set up this way in use . 

If you have fertilizer already I think you just take one panel and turn them around or lay them down. Have seen a piece of plywood across  bottom about 6 inches up to give you more grain box. In the operators manual they used to give you all combination of panel placements.

The owners manual shows a picture with the baffles & fertilizer panels removed , and   of a grain panel in place , looks flat ,  not like the panels in use now with fertilizer attachment . 

The ratio of fertilizer to grain is not what I am after , just switching to hold grain .  And would not these have a part number to see if there all the same ?

2 hours ago, OLD 10-20 said:

The owners manual shows a picture with the baffles & fertilizer panels removed , and   of a grain panel in place , looks flat ,  not like the panels in use now with fertilizer attachment . 

The ratio of fertilizer to grain is not what I am after , just switching to hold grain .  And would not these have a part number to see if there all the same ?

I meant remove the fertilizer panel and guys would leave fertilizer mechanism in place but make a false floor so you could be almost all grain. Dad had a 620 factory no fertilizer but can’t remember what was different about the box.

I am not familiar with the 620 .  This 7200 has a built in ridge to where the fertilizer panel meets  .  The grain panels look to have a lip that sets on this ridge and slopes , angles over to cover the fertilizer disks and holes .   Any how maybe its just the holes in the panels that make each panel separate and different . 

1 hour ago, OLD 10-20 said:

I am not familiar with the 620 .  This 7200 has a built in ridge to where the fertilizer panel meets  .  The grain panels look to have a lip that sets on this ridge and slopes , angles over to cover the fertilizer disks and holes .   Any how maybe its just the holes in the panels that make each panel separate and different . 

Dad had sets of 620s ,7200 are just the hoe drill version . He has a set of those also. I think his set of 7200 had fertilizer panels removed and a small area sealed up over drive if I remember.