Nice Doggy

Brady Boy

1 hour ago, farmall666 said:

they will eat it then they cant digest it. plugs them up.

Let me say that I couldn`t believe you brought up this heartless technique in the first place, THEN HAVE THE STONES TO COME BACK ON AND EXPLAIN HOW IT KILLS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH is WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean........WTH is WRONG WITH YOU?

I`d like you to do this for me on yourself and PLEASE VIDEO IT!

WTH 666!!

God almighty give me strength before I do something I`ll be eternally punished for!

I can`t believe this.....I mean I just can`t freakin believe this guy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, MTO said:

Let me say that I couldn`t believe you brought up this heartless technique in the first place, THEN HAVE THE STONES TO COME BACK ON AND EXPLAIN HOW IT KILLS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH is WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean........WTH is WRONG WITH YOU?

I`d like you to do this for me on yourself and PLEASE VIDEO IT!

WTH 666!!

God almighty give me strength before I do something I`ll be eternally punished for!

I can`t believe this.....I mean I just can`t freakin believe this guy!

I NEVER DID IT TO ANY ANIMAL....NEIGHBOR DID IT TO MY GRANDPAS YEARS AGO. IF I HAD A DOG THAT BITES I WOULD TAKE THE 22 AND TAKE HIM OUT TO THE WOODS. BANG DONE.  DONT BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING I NEVER DID. JUST SAYING THATS ALL. AZZ HOLE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I NEVER DID IT TO ANY ANIMAL....NEIGHBOR DID IT TO MY GRANDPAS YEARS AGO. IF I HAD A DOG THAT BITES I WOULD TAKE THE 22 AND TAKE HIM OUT TO THE WOODS. BANG DONE.  DONT BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING I NEVER DID. JUST SAYING THATS ALL. AZZ HOLE

I hope you are telling the truth THIS time.

Better go back and reread your previous comments.

You grabbed reverse HIGH range suddenly. 

And I`ve been an AZZHOLE a long time so thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

For real, doing it or suggesting it, its cruel and unusual and whoever does such a thing deserves such a thing done to them. 
this dog might need putting down, wish it was easier to do to people quite frankly, but to suggest such a cruel and inhumane act is beyond my comprehension. 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, farmall666 said:

fried sponge in bacon grease. works everytime. three to four days problem solved...

This comment in particular left you wide open 666.

I do hope you were just being misunderstood. 

Because if you weren`t.......... nevermind. 

Put me on your blocked list.

• Like 2

I've been bit twice in my life, my Mom told me that when I was little I tried eating out of the dog dish that our cocker spaniel, Blondi, was eating out of, and the second time was in 2015 when I stopped at a farm NW of Ft. Morgan, CO to look at a couple 1206s and while talking to the owner, one of his red heelers nipped on the calf of my leg.

A couple of years ago Texas passed a law allowing a K-9 officer to keep his K-9 after either retired.  Can anybody see a problem with a dog like this being off the leash and out in public?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

Can anybody see a problem with a dog like this being off the leash and out in public?

To me I don’t, I think of it like giving an AR15 to a 10 year old, it’s not the gun that worries me, it really depends on the kid.. or in this case the owner, most of these dogs are raised with the family of the officers they are assigned to, the dogs are rigorously selected, highly trained and living with the family they have been since being a puppy. Should you hand some random kid on the street a gun? No! Should you stick that dog in a shelter for whoever to end up with? He!! No!

in either case, with the right person I don’t see an issue. 

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about your injury looks panful

Might want to take a pistol out with you next time you are working in the yard.

The Shepard comes in your yard again and bang it will be the last time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

A couple of years ago Texas passed a law allowing a K-9 officer to keep his K-9 after either retired.  Can anybody see a problem with a dog like this being off the leash and out in public?

As well trained as the dogs are I  would hope there was not a problem unless the handler has left it for some reason.

Local there was a dog that was failed at a early stage of training, the officer adopted it. As well as changing to a new town. Had 2 dogs in so, so fence. They attacked a old women, a older man came to her rescue and was crewed up bad. Had to have blood transfusion. The hospital screwed up and gave the wrong blood and he died. The owner got jail time after it was all settled.   

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 5:10 PM, hobbyfarm said:

I'm probably going to be the odd man out but dog needs to be put down.  What if it hits a child in the neck next time around.

The owner should put the dog down herself.

If she does not, she needs to speak with both her insurance agent and attorney.

The insurance company could cancel her homeowners policy if she don't.

Both will tell her to get rid of the dogs.

Once they bite someone, that is on record.

If they bite another person, the owner looks like a complete idiot for not taking action the first time.

Owners insurance will catch he!! as can her checkbook.

If the owner has insurance, or any money.

• Like 2

Had that been my dog it would have been dead before the person it bit made it to the emergency room, if at all possible.  I have zero time for dogs that bite unprovoked.  They need to be recycled into something more useful immediately.

• Like 5

If I come on your property unannounced and get bit its on me. If you call me to work on something or look at it and I get bit its on you. If your dog comes on my property and bites someone or chases cows its on you and the dog will not return.

• Like 1

@MTO, c’mon, use your head.  The key is “unprovoked”.  Animals that are supposed to safe to be around and prove that they are not need to go.  Animals that are generally  known to be dangerous, like cows (depending on the breed) you are expected to know that and watch out for yourself.  That being said, particularly dangers cows need to go to slaughter.  My life is too short to spend it fighting with homicidal critters.  The animals are there for our benefit, not the other way around, although we do have a responsibility to care for them properly.

• Like 4