You have two cows................................

Figure this one out, day 1 you have 1 cow, day 2 you double them you now have the aforementioned 2 cows, day 3 you double it you have 4 cows, do this for 30 days and then see what you have????????

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Figure this one out, day 1 you have 1 cow, day 2 you double them you now have the aforementioned 2 cows, day 3 you double it you have 4 cows, do this for 30 days and then see what you have????????

WR hearst's .$$$$$$$$

or "rosebud"

we had a similar sunday school homework lesson with .01  and tything

actually normal people couldnt hand out the answer/cash, fast enough

govt embraced the computer to do it for them

• Haha 3

see now if ya had a pig [sow] and 1 boar you could have  22 pigs a year.

Mike

1/2 of them wont touch a pig :P

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Dasnake said:

Barn full of cow manure?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
21 minutes ago, red2thebone sr said:

Barn full of cow manure?

After 30 days it may very well be 2 barns full of manure,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If I have two cows I won't have any milk. I need a bull to breed them so they can calve, then someone can get some milk!

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, acem said:

If I have two cows I won't have any milk. I need a bull to breed them so they can calve, then someone can get some milk!

or a long arm,syrenge,and fish tank hose

Mike

2 hours ago, Mike H said:

see now if ya had a pig [sow] and 1 boar you could have  22 pigs a year.

Mike

1/2 of them wont touch a pig :P

Remember "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"?

UK update - "but these days so many are Islamic that I find a bacon sandwich works just as well"

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, acem said:

Yeah Mike but I still need bull seamen. I've got plenty but mine won't make a calf!

acem .....you sure its bull seaman  ?????!!!!!.......Remember thats why camels are called ""Ships of the Desert ""...simply because they are full of Arab semen.....:o

Mike

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, mike newman said:

acem .....you sure its bull seaman  ?????!!!!!.......Remember thats why camels are called ""Ships of the Desert ""...simply because they are full of Arab semen.....:o

Mike

Eww, if the camels are treated like that, no wonder they always spitting at people.😱

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Mike H said:

or a long arm,syrenge,and fish tank hose

Mike

That's what I was thinking 

• Haha 1
On 4/19/2021 at 3:59 PM, Dasnake said:

You would need the entire states of WY, MT, ID, CO, NV, NM, AZ, TX, AR, MO, KS, OK, IO, NE, without people or cities to keep them all in. Ans = 536,870,912

Or ifn you bought em all on credit, your debt would equal perhaps the entire unrealized debt of the US - However if you sold em all, you'd be rich enough to not worry about what country you lived in, you could buy your own.......

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, N S said:

You would need the entire states of WY, MT, ID, CO, NV, NM, AZ, TX, AR, MO, KS, OK, IO, NE, without people or cities to keep them all in. Ans = 536,870,912

Or ifn you bought em all on credit, your debt would equal perhaps the entire unrealized debt of the US - However if you sold em all, you'd be rich enough to not worry about what country you lived in, you could buy your own.......

That right Jake???😄

• Like 1

You have two cows . . . 

reality . . . 

is some morning you will go to check on them and there will be zero cows because they got to itching on the gate and knocked it off the hinges. One cow will be laying in momma’s garden after having trampled everything beyond recognition. The other is nowhere to be seen, having hightailed it for parts unknown. Neighbor 3 miles away reports having seen it. After the corn is all out that fall you are able to find the cow, and by now it is so wild that the only way to reclaim your cow is to shoot it and haul it to the butcher. 

Or something like that. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

You have two cows . . . 

reality . . . 

is some morning you will go to check on them and there will be zero cows because they got to itching on the gate and knocked it off the hinges. One cow will be laying in momma’s garden after having trampled everything beyond recognition. The other is nowhere to be seen, having hightailed it for parts unknown. Neighbor 3 miles away reports having seen it. After the corn is all out that fall you are able to find the cow, and by now it is so wild that the only way to reclaim your cow is to shoot it and haul it to the butcher. 

Or something like that. 

Were you spying on me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 4/19/2021 at 5:59 PM, Dasnake said:

in money terms yoube one rich dude

If you double a penny every day for thirty days, you’ll have $0.01 on day one, $0.02 on day two, $0.04 on day four, and so on.

While those numbers might seem like chump change at first, take a look further down the line if you keep accruing 50% interest on your whole investment each day.

On day 15, you’ll have $163.84, and on day 20, you’ll have $5,242.88. As you keep doubling that number, you’ll end up with $5,368,709.12 at the end of thirty days.

• Like 2

You guys must enjoy these mindgames also, T has the penny draft down, NS did the adding on jeffs 2 cow scenario, very kul guys, I was always lousy in school but some things brainiac I enjoy.

• Like 2
On 4/19/2021 at 6:46 PM, acem said:

Come on man. Heifer+bred+calved= Cow=milk. And I'm a spud farmer.

• Haha 1