186 no reverse

I’ll try to keep this short, forward works fine, reverse has a little pressure but not enough to move, found the servo cylinders and anchor pins leaking, rebuilt them, still no reverse.  Went through the trouble shooting chart and found the check valve broken, replaced it, recovered the ball but 2 small pieces of the cage still missing.  Reverse was still intermittent but then worked about 30 times test driving it, thought it was going to work.  Took it home and it only worked 3 times and quit. Any ideas short of taking the whole hydro out and going through it?  Thanks 

1 hour ago, sd186man said:

I’ll try to keep this short, forward works fine, reverse has a little pressure but not enough to move, found the servo cylinders and anchor pins leaking, rebuilt them, still no reverse.  Went through the trouble shooting chart and found the check valve broken, replaced it, recovered the ball but 2 small pieces of the cage still missing.  Reverse was still intermittent but then worked about 30 times test driving it, thought it was going to work.  Took it home and it only worked 3 times and quit. Any ideas short of taking the whole hydro out and going through it?  Thanks 

I would still suspect a problem with the reverse servo 

Cap off the 1/4" lines to be sure problem is inside and not in drive control valve. If inside check reverse relief to be sure orifice is not partialy plugged or the short line cracked at flare. If outside hold lever to outside of slot. If no difference. Probably a capsule problem.

There is a pump servo and a motor servo. There is no reverse servo. I discount servo because you say it tries but doesn't develope enough pressure