Just saw this today, prolly' will disappear at the hands of big tech and sure as h3ll will not be picked up by the sewage media.

<https:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc7680614/ >    is official government source, it's quite long but very well documented, Pretty much destroys the narrative we've 

had shoved up our a$$es for the past year. But then, most of us, (RPF members), knew it was all bull$hit all along. I want to puke every time I see obedient masked sheeple 

complying, especially the ones riding solo in their cars with their face diapers on, letting our freedom slip away.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, The New Number One said:

Just saw this today, prolly' will disappear at the hands of big tech and sure as h3ll will not be picked up by the sewage media.

<https:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc7680614/ >    is official government source, it's quite long but very well documented, Pretty much destroys the narrative we've 

had shoved up our a$$es for the past year. But then, most of us, (RPF members), knew it was all bull$hit all along. I want to puke every time I see obedient masked sheeple 

complying, especially the ones riding solo in their cars with their face diapers on, letting our freedom slip away.

Can’t read it, do you have a link, I believe I know what it says but I like another perspective.

2 hours ago, sandhiller said:

675586745_covidmaskobed.thumb.jpg.9c1703f1f17ac076f5135d9626241aae.jpg

Absolutely true.

• Like 1

We all know where we stand on the mask issue, there was a thread removal already which I may have set off, so I have only one thing to say, if a 10.00 an hour employee at 7-11 says I have to put a mask on to use their facilities either I won’t or I’ll wear one, the mandate is not from them they are only doing what they are told, the blame is higher, we need to remember all of this at election time, I’m hoping I haven’t overstepped again.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this.  I am going to share it. I haven't been reading any news.  Don't forget though,  we should all listen to the health secretary,  even though he can't figure out if he's a guy or a girl. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Frank H said:

Thanks for posting this.  I am going to share it. I haven't been reading any news.  Don't forget though,  we should all listen to the health secretary,  even though he can't figure out if he's a guy or a girl. 

"IT" fits in just perfect..................The big cheese doesn't know if he is a senator, president, or vice president, and whether to turn on the TV or fire up the record player at night..............

• Like 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/stanford-study-results-facemasks-ineffective-block-transmission-covid-19-actually-can-cause-health-deterioration-premature-death/

Not the link above, but during a congressional hearing, a Dr or researcher was asked about masks, his response was the masks are ineffective and unnecessary and actually increased the transmission of “oral-fecal matter”. Yes, you read that correctly and it’s exactly what it sounds like it is.🤢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1