IH 464 gas coolant riser gasket/grommet??

I've got a little 464 gas tractor that needed a new water pump.  Ended up pulling the bolts that hold the coolant riser/ elbow to the head thinking it was part of the water pump.  The thing was caked with oil and dirt.  There's a rubber grommet that pops into a hole on the front of the riser and covers a hole on the backside of the water pump plate.  I can't find that little grommet anywhere, not even a picture or part number.  I'd like to find the gasket for the riser to the head to, same issue as the grommet can't find it.  Someone on here has surely replaced the little ******* before and has a part number or place to look for it.  Thanks   

I have a 574 c-200 gas. Last fall I replaced the water pump, and run into the same issue. I don't know if this is the same pump as your tractor, but it gives you a place to start. This seal is no longer available from IH, unless you find one in stock somewhere. I didn't record where I got mine, but I think it may have been local.

Below is a copy of what I had posted in an earlier post here. Hope this helps.

PN # 402928r1 is the correct number and is no longer available thru IH, other than finding one setting in stock somewhere. The bushing is not top hat shaped, it is tubular, .845 OD, with a .375 hole thru it. It is .375 thick, but one face is concave and the other convex.

The c175 and c200 use the same pump so I'm willing to bet that's it.  Mine was tophat shaped to, guess 48 years of water pressure will do that.  Thanks Dunton, didn't expect an answer that fast.