contributing to housing mkt and lumber prices?

searcyfarms

11 hours ago, Gearclash said:

Right. It’s the DPF actually that keeps the inside of the exhaust clean . . . but as far as I know DEF/cooled EGR/DPF are usually combined into one wallet emptying package. 

When a truck gets deleted, most people delete all forms of emissions control. So if you see a truck new enough that it should have emissions control, yet it has black inside the stacks, either it’s a glider or deleted. I don’t worry much about those issues as I drive my 96 down the road rolling coal and logging with paper!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was talking with a buddy today, a few construction workers sitting around over a Diet Coke, man we’re getting to old.

Anyways, one of the local banks has stopped offering construction loans. Cost to build has gone up over 50% per sq/ft.  They say people will be upside down and loans are not god business. 

not good

11 hours ago, AKwelder said:

Was talking with a buddy today, a few construction workers sitting around over a Diet Coke, man we’re getting to old.

Anyways, one of the local banks has stopped offering construction loans. Cost to build has gone up over 50% per sq/ft.  They say people will be upside down and loans are not god business. 

not good

soooo the fun is finally begining

suppose to be 30 sec on the national news as to WHY and dont worry,just spend spent well print more.

but just lumber is adding > $36K to a home 

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, mmi said:

soooo the fun is finally begining

suppose to be 30 sec on the national news as to WHY and dont worry,just spend spent well print more.

but just lumber is adding > $36K to a home 

I just talked to my sister in law who is building a house. She was supposed to be in by February, now they are saying may. She got (understandably) lippy with them about the timeline, and they said the only option would be to return her deposit... she thinks they are trying to get her to back out because they could sell it to someone else for a third more!