Enough said

• Sad 2

The sun is shining for once hear 

• Like 1

Just enough for the DOT to poor some more car rot fluid on the road!!

It is always May before I can get the good stuff out I don't drive in the winter usually by them there has been enough rain to wash it off.

Snow 4-16.jpg

• Like 2

Just light snow here

It is melting as it hits the ground.

IMG_20210416_073607898.thumb.jpg.495f394ea9db26d3c5c24e8feb36fe3c.jpg

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Just light snow here

It is melting as it hits the ground.

IMG_20210416_073607898.thumb.jpg.495f394ea9db26d3c5c24e8feb36fe3c.jpg

826... one of the good ones!

We didn't see any snow but the fires are burning again, good thing I still had some seasoned wood left!

No snow here either. I am glad I didn't move the wood shed off the porch yet, I can see fires this weekend. If the sun came out, it would warm up the house, but cold and cloudy in the forecast.

Cloudy and chance of rain tonight and tomorrow here.  50s daytime and 30s overnight. 

except a few snow piles most of the snow is gone

fluries today and then sunny and 45 the next 10 days

Mike

as for the mud the pigs are swiming

3 hours ago, bitty said:

Enough said

You can keep it. None of that stuff here. 

It has melted and it's rainy or drizzling at times. We started up the outside wood stove last night. Good thing is I have a little waste oil to finish up before the next warm up

• Like 1

It started late yesterday and went into the night. About 5 inches here this morning and it’s very wet..... but we’ll take it because we need the moisture. This morning you could have almost water skied 

Sister had 6-8” of snow earlier

I was in NH this morning and it was a winter wonderland over there! 
We needed the moisture as the claim was we were 2” short on rainfall already. We must have an inch of precipitation from this storm right now. 
This should be the last of winter for us, nothing but sunshine and lollipops here forward to summer!🙏😂

23 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Sister had 6-8” of snow earlier

I was in NH this morning and it was a winter wonderland over there! 
We needed the moisture as the claim was we were 2” short on rainfall already. We must have an inch of precipitation from this storm right now. 
This should be the last of winter for us, nothing but sunshine and lollipops here forward to summer!🙏😂

We had about 8” here settled down fast heavy wet crap. Was delivering  in southern NH this morning roads sucked hope it all melts off quick want to drive my new truck this weekend but not in the salt yet 

• Like 1

Supposed to have a branding at 1:00 today

At 8:30 got to thinking it may be a wet one

1722921481_cowsnow.thumb.jpg.0897e37a1b9991439119566c89cf03e1.jpg

By 9:00 they decided they could find a better day😆

04-16-21.thumb.jpg.a1545a4b5498f70d899560c9963942fa.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just rain Friday afternoon, son and I went down near @searcyfarms area to pickup a rake. Rained the whole trip turned out to be a 6 hour trip got back in the dark more rain today with snow forecast for Tuesday morning and a freeze at night. Mowed the useless grass twice now (lawn), waiting for good grass is like watching paint dry.

16 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

Mowed the useless grass twice now (lawn), waiting for good grass is like watching paint dry.

We are quite aways from lawn mowing.

Pastures are greening up just enough it is taking the cows attention away from the hay I still have to put out for them every day.

40 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Pastures are greening up just enough it is taking the cows attention away from the hay I still have to put out for them every day.

Yep and I have two fall calves gonna jack around and wean themselves as they found someway of escape to the grass. This cool weather I am trying to give the grass a fair shot.

• Like 1

Fairly decent day here. Went to work till noon. Then came home and worked on some fence so I could turn my freezer beef out on some grass as she isn't interested in hay at all doesn't seem like. Chewing off the dry lol grass down to the dirt.