I have a new favorite sport

sandhiller

If you we're dating her and she tells you it's over, you better get the point because she's not running back to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, lightninboy said:

It was bad enough watching football games on TV played by real people, but I saw a TV channel playing a virtual football game.

And the NO-life LOSERS whose 'life' revolves around this idiocy were just as enthralled.  (And undoubtedly were fantasizing about being 'entertained' by the virtual 'players' in the virtual locker room showers, .)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All in fun guys.i think she'd be like havin a border collie around.

Always ready to go at the drop of a hat.

I too like the expression on her face at the end?

• Like 2

Rugby    is a hugely popular game here.....,, Your post, Jeff, is like "touch Rugby "   ...a game played by all ages and both genders.....(Male and Female  !!!!...)   Touch  rugby is simply   touch the ball carrier....and he/she has to immediately pass thge ball  to another player......very popular  game and the chances of serious injury are about zero compared to the regular game....

Maybe the post depicts  exactly the same game...

Mike

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mike newman said:

Rugby    is a hugely popular game here.....,, Your post, Jeff, is like "touch Rugby "   ...a game played by all ages and both genders.....(Male and Female  !!!!...)   Touch  rugby is simply   touch the ball carrier....and he/she has to immediately pass thge ball  to another player......very popular  game and the chances of serious injury are about zero compared to the regular game....

Mike

Could be Mike, could be.

They do have flags though.............flag rugby??? 

All I know is while sitting in the Nebraska Peterbuilt parking lot at ten last night with a fuel injector line that was spraying more fuel on my alternator than in the injector, listening to the scum in the Love's and Flyin J parking lots arguing over the CB's about whose **** was bigger and knowing I had a three hour wait before a ride arrived..................

She was a lot more entertaining to watch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, mike newman said:

Mike

Do they still have a Scrum in the touch game?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

I dont think I could catch her anymore Jeff. Could you? ?

That's funny Doug ? 

She's got to many moves for this ol boy.

At my stage in life, I'd be happy just to get a glimpse of her flyin' by?

• Haha 4

Like I said turn loose the dog a good heeler or border collie would get her going in the right direction. Don't use some hard mouthed dog , don't want her all chewed up and slobbered on

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, acem said:

I prefer women to chase me. 

What I prefer and what I wind up with are usually two completely different things ☹️?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

Like I said turn loose the dog a good heeler or border collie would get her going in the right direction. Don't use some hard mouthed dog , don't want her all chewed up and slobbered on

A few good coyote hounds (leave out the catch dog) to get her winded, border collie to bring her back around, and a good soft mouthed Golden retriever to finish the hunt??

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Tmtbob said:

Yeah she’s pretty but I’d have to take a break while chasing her. Do they have any that are slower

Are you sure you want to see the one that’s slow enough for you? Lol

• Haha 7