I wonder how they pay their phone bill

after the cy yoteeea took everything

most were clean, new cloths ,shoes, charged and WORKING phones and jeewlery well feed and hydrated

if you arrive by container or fence toss,dont get the extras $$$

• Like 2

Yea.     Hard to tell where that picture was taken, could very well be just a hang out place,  maybe even out side of a collage.   Stranger things have happened.  

• Like 2

I can't get over how well dressed they all are and they all seem to have cell phones  and look like they been fed BULLSH!T

• Like 1

how can they afford to pay the foreign country rates..i know i couldnt afford the rates on the Rogers cell network when in Canada since Canada wasnt on my plan....even had to be careful when calling if you were even close to the border because you might get picked up off their towers.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Takn4aFool said:

...even had to be careful when calling if you were even close to the border because you might get picked up off their towers.

I get a text from the Canada network every time I drive near the border so they know where I am.

I wonder if they do the same at Mexico border " come on in we are open"

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

I can't get over how well dressed they all are and they all seem to have cell phones  and look like they been fed BULLSH!T

Can't say that is a accurate picture or not, but see enough genuine pictures of them walking with nice clean White Biden shirts on though......................Our so called "President" is doing one heck of a job!.................Grrrrrrrr

• Sad 2

Not hard to figure why they come to our border! 

I made some Mexican Friends working for an International company with an affiliate in Mexico City.  I went down to MC from Dallas to help them get some marketing together.

Most had been to Dallas at one time or other.  One left me with a thought, She said "Dallas is a big hot American city, good place to visit but not someplace where I would like to live. Same opinion I still have!

• Like 1