51 minutes ago, Craig61019 said:

Very good point but “them” convinced 81 million to see it their way 😎

I'm still not convinced of that either.  And as to how many I'm not sure, but they talk louder right now.

45 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Very good point but “them” convinced 81 million to see it their way

A very good observation, when that number is put to the LIE, by outlets like The Gateway Pundit and Breitbart, when they show that only a FEW, or a few hundred, or slightly over a THOUSAND tune in to watch the 'president' and his clown show bumble their way through the daily dose of "feel good" propaganda.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/dementia-joe-announces-us-troop-withdrawal-afghanistan-echoing-trump-plan-1530-watching-white-house-channel-joe-totally-got-81-million-votes/

Art and Iowaboy , you bring up very good arguments it very much like when Reagan won in 1980,  you couldn’t find anybody that voted for him either! The USA was a much better and safer place than it is now😎

Obviously I have no dog in your fight, but the same goes on up here so of such I will mention my thought.

Complacency! People are being browbeat into a submissive thought process and if they speak to what they believe the name calling comes out, and the so-called “social media “ governing of our thoughts by being banned if you don’t follow their mandates does not help because people don’t want to miss what’s important to them, how many likes they can get because of the hotdog they ate last night or the latest reality show, until people realize there is more to life than what the Kardashian’s are doing this mess won’t go away.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Craig61019 said:

Very good point but “them” convinced 81 million to see it their way 😎

I don't know about that................I supposed my dad did, but he has been dead for 11 years and seemed to make it back to vote somewhere in this state.

The truth  ??

...on any contentious subjects   in  New Zealand ......telling the ""truth "  in respect of the inane idiocy   that prevails at the so called "top"    ....is now called ""hate speech''    thus the peasant who dared to air his thoughts  on  the media  or in public.....can be  dragged into that gray, depraved world of laywers  and courts etc

Mike

59 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Obviously I have no dog in your fight, but the same goes on up here so of such I will mention my thought.

Complacency! People are being browbeat into a submissive thought process and if they speak to what they believe the name calling comes out, and the so-called “social media “ governing of our thoughts by being banned if you don’t follow their mandates does not help because people don’t want to miss what’s important to them, how many likes they can get because of the hotdog they ate last night or the latest reality show, until people realize there is more to life than what the Kardashian’s are doing this mess won’t go away.

Absolutely correct snake, a lot of people are looking for the easy way ,  the way of the the world is try to get all you can without putting forth any effort, let some one else do it for you or just ignore it and maybe the government will take of it ! We are seeing how well that is working😎

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

3277901A-80B3-4A6F-B0A0-3FE266F3B301.png

Well Z I don't know where you got that but it's pretty good.

51 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Well Z I don't know where you got that but it's pretty good.

Had to dumb it down so I could understand!!!