Put the @ and start typing their handle (immediately after the @) it will start to suggest handles of people on the forum. Click on the person you want

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had to ask BJ in the support forum.

For some reason my laptop wouldn't do it.

Then all of a sudden it started working.

I'm still learning what you guys all know.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I had to ask BJ in the support forum.

For some reason my laptop wouldn't do it.

Then all of a sudden it started working.

same here...all I know is wen the laptop starts acting out ''KILL THE POWER'' so it resets

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mike H said:

same here...all I know is wen the laptop starts acting out ''KILL THE POWER'' so it resets

Mike

That'll learn it to act up on ya😄

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, sandhiller said:

X2

I didn't know that tagging people was legal but I guess I would prefer the button type vs the ones you push through with a knife, those make a lot bigger hole.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, bkorth said:

I didn't know that tagging people was legal but I guess I would prefer the button type vs the ones you push through with a knife, those make a lot bigger hole.

Naw tagging people is just like the rail car graffiti.....that’s tagging..

3 hours ago, bkorth said:

for all the "woke" idiots with masks covering their noseringed faces so you can tell them apart

If I'm on the chute when they blindly follow their leader up the alleyway, I'm going to use the one piece Z tags on 'em .

34 minutes ago, mmi said:

ok so we can do it now.......the purpose is?

You get a notification when you get on. So then you can go answer a question or give some input or simply read what ever someone thought you might have input/interest in.

For example instead of quoting you, I could have simply put @mmi and you would have got a notification from that.  If it was a lengthy post this would have saved space? It's easier I guess?

• Thanks 1

I got a couple at work I'd like to tag. Right up side the head. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, sandhiller said:

for all the "woke" idiots with masks covering their noseringed faces so you can tell them apart

If I'm on the chute when they blindly follow their leader up the alleyway, I'm going to use the one piece Z tags on 'em .

Don't forget the hotshot.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ihrondiesel said:

Suppose a good insecticide tag will keep the ‘rona offen the woketards?

Hey, you might be on to something there, you'll never get it past Faucii though.

I thought this would be about THIS kind of 'tagging':

Pentagon Scientists Working in Secretive Unit Create Microchip to be Inserted Underneath Skin, Which Will Detect Covid-19

(As well as track and report your every movement)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/wth-pentagon-scientists-working-secretive-unit-create-microchip-inserted-underneath-skin-will-detect-covid-19/

AND, once it has been released, law enforcement will cite the "necessity" for everyone to have it implanted, for their own safety".

(Just like the mandatory seat belt laws, and the onerous 55 MPH speed limit.)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Art From Coleman said:

AND, once it has been released, law enforcement will cite the "necessity" for everyone to have it implanted, for their own safety".

(Just like the mandatory seat belt laws, and the onerous 55 MPH speed limit.)

I remember that in the early 80s, when the feds were proposing mandatory seat belt laws, they used the threat of mandatory air bags to push the seat belt law through.

So the seat belt law passed, then presto change o, they pushed the air bag law through anyway.

Just so everyone knows how this always works.

• Thanks 2

Maybe it is 👽's taking over the earth in this way, just like we tag cattle they use the chip and vaccine to manage the herd. Must be out of Solyent Green. :ph34r:

On 4/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, jass1660 said:

Naw tagging people is just like the rail car graffiti.....that’s tagging..

After reading about railcar graffiti in the thread about it being called tagging I thought that graffiti was being applied to people.  In some areas that is called tattooing....