Results of my physical

9 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

image(1).jpeg.4d8b8f82b5b08f51a6c810c0a893a03c.jpeg

Maybe you should be glad he didn't find you attractive enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
2 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Maybe you should be glad he didn't find you attractive enough.

It was a she doctor☹️

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

It was a she doctor☹️

Oh.  Well, that changes things.  Hmmm.

• Haha 5

Hey my buddies gf used to say beauty is just a light switch away

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, hardtail said:

Hey my buddies gf used to say beauty is just a light switch away

Oh so that explains why its always dark.

• Haha 5

Mid 90's went to see a different MD since I was tired all the time. The gal comes in introduces herself sits down ask me why I was there  "Cause I'm always tired and falling asleep during the day "She asks "How are your erections???" Now how the h3ll am going to answer that besides "uh uh ok I guess" Now I know there's a few of you which would offer to show her how good it is.  The gal was onto my problem telling me I needed to go have a sleep study done. I wish she had explained it better as to why. I didn't go till a buddy of mine had the same issue and came home with a CPAP machine and said You need to get one of these. He told me his MD name I made an appointment, a few months later I had my first CPAP and back to normal and still alive.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 806 man said:

How are your erections???

Not exactly those same words but were some questions that were a bit uncomfortable for me.

Before the doctor came in I had a visit from a really cute little PA.

Her eyes danced and sparkled like a diamond in a fire.

She said she was from Eastern Oregon and I came to the conclusion Eastern Oregon knows how to put together the female half of the species

Of course I had my mask off already and lost it somewhere between the front desk and the little checkup room.

So I asked "I don't need my mask on do I?"

"No" she laughed and pulled hers down. My heart skipped a beat.

Afterwards I thought, so this is what we have become.

A pretty girl takes her mask off and I get all excited.

Used to be a pretty girl would take her ...............................in the famous words of MTO "Oh, never mind"

• Haha 8
11 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Hmmm sounds like similar results to my physical..... 😅

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Yup.  This is what we've come to.  Getting excited about a little peek of chin.

• Like 1

The saying "Tits, tyres and tracks all cost you money" has a female equivalent of

"Tyres, ?? and testicles"  (?? because I don't remember that item atm).

I've not heard a female equivalent of this supposed Polish proverb though -

"No such thing as ugly women - only not enough vodka"

• Haha 2

When I still lived in Nebraska back in 1986, our neighbor was quite the elderly gentleman. Told me one day around 1905 when he was just a kid, him and a friend went down town after a heavy rain. Watched a young lady lift the hem of her dress slightly as she made a short hop over a mud puddle. Stated, WE SAW HER ANKLE !! We couldn't  believe it. WE SAW HER ANKLE !!!  Then he gave his wonderfully gaudy deep laugh. Sounds like we've gone back in time a little bit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, sandhiller said:

I resemble that remark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

So you can’t drive anymore, just used for sex?????😬😬😬😬

Oh, I passed😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ah...sandhiller...there are some very cruel, thoughtless comments    being thrown at you......due to   different perceptions   about the effectiveness of  various appendeges ......  you might or might not   have  fully functional......at your advanced age......

Think about a trip to the Islands........

The Canary Islands...wonderful place to go into ''reset mode''.,.......warm...nice beaches etc....a degree of privacy   etc etc.....Funny thing...there is actually no canaries on the Canary Islands...

The Virgin Islands...wow think about that ..another great place to visit...accompanied  or otherwise of course ....and the very name of the place will get your pulse ...ahh..moving.... and do you know..there are no canaries on those   Virgin Islands, either......

Luck  ...:rolleyes:

Mike

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Might have been Clarkson - someone reported seeing a Middle Eastern burqa-clad woman trip at an intersection and getting a brief flash of a very scanty thong 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, mike newman said:

Ah...sandhiller...there are some very cruel, thoughtless comments    being thrown at you......due to   different perceptions   about the effectiveness of  various appendeges ......  you might or might not   have  fully functional......at your advanced age......

Think about a trip to the Islands........

The Canary Islands...wonderful place to go into ''reset mode''.,.......warm...nice beaches etc....a degree of privacy   etc etc.....Funny thing...there is actually no canaries on the Canary Islands...

The Virgin Islands...wow think about that ..another great place to visit...accompanied  or otherwise of course ....and the very name of the place will get your pulse ...ahh..moving.... and do you know..there are no canaries on those   Virgin Islands, either......

Luck  ...:rolleyes:

Mike

Oh Mike, I can see you have put some thought into this.

Thank you, for trying to come to my defense

When it comes to our years on this big ol round rock, you have a headstart on a hundred over me.

Because I am still "viable" as attested by my most recent perfect physical.

if I take your altruistic advice and visit either the Canary or the Virgin Islands..................

I won't be bird watchin'😉🐣😄

• Haha 4

...way to go   Jeff....!!!!!!......that will ..show the doubting  Thomas's    that  when you put on those spurs and that Stetson..... you are going to be on a roll....(to coin a phrase...)...:D

...again....good luck...:mellow:

Mike

• Haha 1
On 4/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, searcyfarms said:

simmer down fellas, your wives might be reading...........

She was, then she asked me where are they searching for thongs this week?...............:ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

• Haha 2

Tell her it was a typing mistake it was VT looking for tongs🙄

• Haha 1

A woman was flirting with me at a recent farm auction.

I am grateful women still flirt with me. However I miss the time when  young women would flirting with me!

Thx-Ace 

• Haha 4