.......I have enough of those weights ....fore and aft.......to fund another trip to the US...given those prices......however, no one one around these parts would  ever pay  that sort of dollars.....

Mike

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, mike newman said:

.......I have enough of those weights ....fore and aft.......to fund another trip to the US...given those prices......however, no one one around these parts would  ever pay  that sort of dollars.....

Mike

My brother and I have something like 8 sets of rear splits he has advertised and it seems they have to sell at an auction to get these prices

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, bitty said:

My brother and I have something like 8 sets of rear splits he has advertised and it seems they have to sell at an auction to get these prices

...right on, bitty !!......then you look at some ancient relic with a view to purchase.....and because   of ignorance and an   auction  price, heard somewhere....the ''seller'' has a totally unrealistic expectation of what the ''relic'' is worth.....You have seen it all before  !!!

Mike

• Like 1

Crazy on the weights.  Cheap on the 674 unless it was really wore out.

• Like 1

Strong prices on weights. You can buy wheel circles on CL around here for half that. 

6 hours ago, bitty said:

Bought 8 last week at auction with over 750 bidders for $100 for pile.

27 minutes ago, shot_gun_red said:

Bought 8 last week at auction with over 750 bidders for $100 for pile.

Location location location ....

Sold 3 half weight pieces for 180 at a consignment sale, I didn't have a full set . Runner up bidder when asked for 190 said if there was a 4th weight he would keep bidding

• Like 1

I said awile back that the dealer had new non stamped suitcase weights.  I can't remember the price but Im pretty sure they were less then $130.  Went to a local consignment sale this afternoon.  They had 2 large and pretty good rotary rakes I was interested in.  First one brought over 8000 and a new on is 9.  Needless to say not a lot of deals with 300+ bidders.  I didn't stay for the tractors.  Not really any ih stuff there that you guys would be interested in.

26 minutes ago, hobbyfarm said:

I said awile back that the dealer had new non stamped suitcase weights.  I can't remember the price but Im pretty sure they were less then $130.  Went to a local consignment sale this afternoon.  They had 2 large and pretty good rotary rakes I was interested in.  First one brought over 8000 and a new on is 9.  Needless to say not a lot of deals with 300+ bidders.  I didn't stay for the tractors.  Not really any ih stuff there that you guys would be interested in.

Leaders in Everett had at the last Ah Progress Days new non stamped 100lb for $85 , weight brackets new $200 , used IH ones that were maybe 130?