To make the brush 3/4 the length of the can.

20210409_134712.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
25 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

Wondered the same thing. My guess is Hunter had a hand in it. Or maybe it was joe

I doubt those two know what anti-seize is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

Or maybe it was joe

Naw, he was too busy nominating David Chipman as director of the AFT   yes    A  F  T     

Won't David be surprised when he gives his first speech to a room full of teachers😆

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Naw, he was too busy nominating David Chipman as director of the AFT   yes    A  F  T     

Won't David be surprised when he gives his first speech to a room full of teachers😆

26 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

I doubt those two know what anti-seize is 

I know you are both right. Has to be a supporter of his. Maybe it was David and he decided that extra inch of brush was just to dangerous. I bet if he had his way he’d pull all the brushes from every can. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tmtbob said:

I know you are both right. Has to be a supporter of his. Maybe it was David and he decided that extra inch of brush was just to dangerous. I bet if he had his way he’d pull all the brushes from every can. 

I see the need to rid the streets and shops of the Neu AmeriKa of those evil, multi bristle cans of "assault brushes".

Maybe the Federal Bureau of Incompetents and the BATF can join up once again, and stage another "Fast and Furious" 'brush running operation, to supply the Mexican 'Never-Seize' cartels with these deadly, and extremely messy " short barrel assault brushes".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Art From Coleman said:

short barrel assault brushes".

Also have to limit the can to 10 rounds.....................around the bolt???🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just another engineer that couldn't get the job done. Doesn't know the difference between an inch and 3/4 of an inch. So 6 inches equals 8 at his house

• Like 2
4 hours ago, from H to 80 said:

the same company that makes never sieze also makes hand cleaner

How about face cleaner... laundry detergent... and toothpaste..because i get it everywhere 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, junkandcattle said:

So 6 inches equals 8 at his house

And his wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend (see I am tolerant and inclusive), actually believe it, or he used the new, 'common core' math when he designed it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now just remember there are no wrong answers for math anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Teflon paste suffers from the same syndrome.  I usually buy the small tubes since I mostly do 1/2" or 3/4" pipe threaded fittings and not a ton of those. 

Costs a little more but I can get all but a very little out of the tube.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Tmtbob said:

My guess is Hunter had a hand in it. Or maybe it was joe

You sure that was his hand?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I would have to guess that at least a quarter of not a third of the product is inaccessible without cutting the top off of the can.

14 hours ago, bkorth said:

Now just remember there are no wrong answers for math anymore

granddaughter was taking union test on computer with computer aide and most multiple choice

got past the 4th grade bs 2+2 , decimal/fractions were to be done by their Loong "method" but std answer

about 12 sections in computer couldnt even get correct answer from the choices provided...?

suppose it was a Kobayashi Maru   only kirk could answer......KAHN....

• Like 1

Back in the day when I used that snake oil,

I would take the last 30% mix in a little ATF and pour it into a squirt can

And I call it snake oil because when it first came on the market the sales man would come to your shop

they would take 2 bolts and 2 nuts and a torque wrench

One bolt got anti sezz the other was dry and he would show how much each bolt would take before it broke 

So in shop class our teacher had us try it with all types of lube

I think we tried 4 differant lubes. We put each on a new bolt and torqued each to spec and let them sit out side in the weather till the end of school season

The end result, the ones with grease or heavy oil W90 came apart fine with no thread damage 

I do keep a can of it around just in case, I think it's still good I bought in 1979

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And the absolute must with antisieze is you hafta use it on stainless, and even then it might gall and lock up. Yeah, I've had it happen more times than I can count.....

• Like 3
5 hours ago, N S said:

And the absolute must with antisieze is you hafta use it on stainless, and even then it might gall and lock up. Yeah, I've had it happen more times than I can count.....

Loctite 567!

• Like 1

got a new can of teflon for the well project [replaced the pump]

the brush was longer than the can with a 90 degree kink on the brush.

great idea but it is hard to apply  on threads.

Mike

• Like 1