2 nice 186s for sale northern mn tommorrow

9 minutes ago, 856 Custom said:

186 be nice to have but not practical. Plenty Hydros that sit around (here) looking for a job 80% of the time already. Glad their in Minnesota. Lol!

Sounds like you should save on trucking and get a truckload at a time .... ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bitty said:

Sounds like you should save on trucking and get a truckload at a time .... ;)

Your always thinkin bitty, lol! That's very true. See if they were down here I'd use the "excuse" of well it's got air conditioning to bale or mow with instead of sitting out in the sun on the Hydro 100. Problem with that is the Hydro 100 would rarely get used anymore then.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 856 Custom said:

Your always thinkin bitty, lol! That's very true. See if they were down here I'd use the "excuse" of well it's got air conditioning to bale or mow with instead of sitting out in the sun on the Hydro 100. Problem with that is the Hydro 100 would rarely get used anymore then.

Good for the hydro 100 to get a needed nap ? 

I love the hydros . 1066 resides here and I love that for many jobs 

44 minutes ago, bitty said:

Good for the hydro 100 to get a needed nap ? 

I love the hydros . 1066 resides here and I love that for many jobs 

There is a hydro 100 on another sale 30 miles away in a week. You can buy all three have a semi load that way. Pictures of the 100 and auction info

F7F1D249-FFB8-49CB-879F-F8865180BC6D.png

B600B380-5847-4949-A805-7CBA9118A47F.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

Sure wish I could pick up one of those 186s for mixer wagon duty.  Some day maybe.  Got other fish to fry now.

Me too. I have to build a shed first ..... Lottery second, then it's game on

The 1978 has the arm rests I am trying to find for mine. Mine is also a 1978. 

1 minute ago, FarmallFan said:

The 1978 has the arm rests I am trying to find for mine. Mine is also a 1978. 

Buy it and resell it without armrests ;)

40 minutes ago, bitty said:

Buy it and resell it without armrests ;)

I'll let @856 Custom buy them both, then buy the arm rests from him. Less trucking for me that way. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FarmallFan said:

I'll let @856 Custom buy them both, then buy the arm rests from him. Less trucking for me that way. LOL

Lol! Hey now Bj I might have something here. Cole a mechanic at the Lakeview store took out of a 1586. Guy wanted a air seat put in. Cole and me swapped some parts and I wound up with this seat here. May have been farted on a few times by previous owner, I'm not sure. Lol! If you don't like the old cushions i may know where a new set from Hy Capacity is too. My days screwing around with 86 series are long gone, and I'll never use them. If interested, you probably know what to do. ?

KIMG0591.JPG

KIMG0592.JPG

KIMG0593.JPG

• Like 2

See that is what is great about this forum. Put a picture of a couple nice tractors up and through all the comments, eventually one problem might be overcome in the world. I just thought they were nice enough and not advertised real well someone might be really interested in them.

1 hour ago, dale560 said:

See that is what is great about this forum. Put a picture of a couple nice tractors up and through all the comments, eventually one problem might be overcome in the world. I just thought they were nice enough and not advertised real well someone might be really interested in them.

That late one would be nice...............But I am holding out for a 3488:lol:  My oldest said I should take two advil's and go to bed, the only thing he is holding out for is a late 4050 with the 359T and a powershift:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both sold fair enough. Maybe there was a reason? Both worth putting $$ in for hydro rebuilds if they needed them. They brought what a 1086/1486 would've brought in my area with bad ta's in the same overall appearance. Like I said before, glad they were in Minnesota.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 856 Custom said:

Both sold fair enough. Maybe there was a reason? Both worth putting $$ in for hydro rebuilds if they needed them. They brought what a 1086/1486 would've brought in my area with bad ta's in the same overall appearance. Like I said before, glad they were in Minnesota.

What did they end up at, last i knew the older one painted like a tri-stripe was around 10000 and the 1978 was 7700ish