Ivermectin and vitamin D3

A video is embedded in the link at the bottom of the page, with Dr. Cole explaining the details.  Once again, why would I want the "vaccine"?

• Coronavirus infections are seasonal
  • Average COVID-19 age of death 78.6 years. Average annual US age of death historically 78.6 years.
  • Face mask wearing outdoors is absolute insanity. No study shows any super-spreader event outdoors.  The best mask of all is your immune system.
  • There is no such thing as cold and flu season. There is only low vitamin D season.
  • Inflammatory (cytokine) storm cannot be controlled without adequate vitamin D levels.
  • Massive numbers of Americans have low vitamin D levels.
  • 96% of ICU patients are vitamin D deficient
  • You cannot synthesize vitamin D from sunlight during fall and winter at 35-degrees north.
  • You living in northern climates you are immune suppressed if you do not supplement with vitamin D during fall and winter.
  • Scandinavian countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden) test their citizens twice a year for vitamin D and fortify 35 foods with vitamin D.
  • Our population is left vulnerable to any seasonal viral infection without a public health program to promote vitamin D adequacy.
  • There is not social disparity of care but the fact darker skin pigmentation inhibits sunshine vitamin D synthesis in the skin.
  • Fauci says he personally takes 8000-9000 units of vitamin D per day but why has this has not become a public health message?
  • The top three public health messages should be: 1- vitamin D; 2- vitamin D; 3- vitamin D.
  • By law, the federal government cannot approve a vaccine if there is a proven treatment. That would be Ivermectin.
  • The government is in bed with a vaccine company; both the federal government and Moderna co-hold patents on their RNA vaccine. The “fox is guarding the henhouse.”
  • The drug Remdesivir only works during the first 2-3 days of the infection. It does not increase survival.  It is like “peeing on a forest fire.”
  • Four billion doses of Ivermectin have safely taken Ivermectin. Death rate decreased 70-90% in hospitals treating COVID-19 patients.
  • Of the half million COVID-19 deaths in North America, there would be 375,000 less deaths if Ivermectin were used! Public health officials have blood on their hands.  100% of Ivermectin-treated patients don’t get ill.  Works for all genetic variants.
  • The vaccines are an experiment on society.
  • The vaccine is unproven and long-term safety data is not even being
  • You can get Ivermectin from doctors online. Myfreedoctor.com.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

we up the D3 during the winter,,it helps a lot

Mike

so its ok if I slip and stick my self wile deworming piglets:rolleyes:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Mike H said:

Mike

Me see nothing

1 hour ago, Mike H said:

Mike

Went to farm & fleet and bought a 50cc bottle of 1% injectable ivermectrin. Take 1cc/cwt orally on day one, day four, and once a week after that along with vitamin D supplement. (not medical advice) I got that protocol from one vet, asked another vet his opinion and he told me he didn't know if it would prevent covid, but he would guarantee I'd never have pin worms.

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, scraglycat said:

he would guarantee I'd never have pin worms.

Lol 

;)

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, scraglycat said:

Went to farm & fleet and bought a 50cc bottle of 1% injectable ivermectrin. Take 1cc/cwt orally on day one, day four, and once a week after that along with vitamin D supplement. (not medical advice) I got that protocol from one vet, asked another vet his opinion and he told me he didn't know if it would prevent covid, but he would guarantee I'd never have pin worms.

thats good on orally >>> Mike <<< dont do needels very well

Mike

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shot_gun_red said:

ivermectin don't even kill ticks on a lap hound anymore , got to use safeguard and micotil to get the rona

Hey, you don’t suppose—can we get Micotil approved as a ‘Rona treatment- just for Congressmen and Senators?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

Hey, you don’t suppose—can we get Micotil approved as a ‘Rona treatment- just for Congressmen and Senators?

As long as one of their lobbyist handed them a pocket full of cash they would fall in line. Only people they know during their term until November.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, lightninboy said:

Is there something you're supposed to take with D3 so you don't get kidney stones? K2 or some chemical? I bought $20 worth of D3 pills over a month ago.

I'm no doctor, so this isn't medical advice, but I've been taking 5,000 to 10,000 units per day during the cold weather months (Oct. - May, usually) for at least 15 years and have had no issues.  I do take a good daily multi too.  I weigh 140 on a good day.  I've had one cold (or slight flu) since then, and that was when I forgot to start till mid-November.  I actually took it all last year as a precaution, but I'll cut it out when I'm getting time in the sun.

I do believe that too much K might affect my blood clotting in the wrong way, so I just go with what's in the multi, and in my diet.

THIS IS NOT ADVICE TO DO,,

a friend of my sisters grand father ( in think ) was in a bad way ( hospital )with the chicom flu and a friend is vet took horse  ivermectrin did the weight calculation and secretly gave it to him and was up an out of the hospital in 2 days

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I took it in December when I was exposed.  I tested positive but had no symptoms.  Coincidence, maybe.     I took it on Sunday and Wednesday after I was exposed and tested positive the following Saturday.

• Confused 1

“The amount of data supporting the efficacy of ivermectin is irrefutable. The British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Panel, following World Health Organization guidelines for meta-analysis of data, has recommended its use both to prevent and treat COVID-19. In so doing, they followed evidence that included seven controlled trials on over 2,600 patients to conclude that ivermectin both reduces the risk of infection and the risk of bad outcomes for those who get infected. Additionally, a soon to be published peer reviewed study concluded that ivermectin should be the standard of care for preventing and treating COVID-19. To reach this conclusion, the study’s authors conducted the most extensive review to date of ivermectin trials.

“Rather than completely taking the recommendation of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) at face value, it is our hope that journalists will begin to raise questions around the sudden restrictive approach that the agency is taking in requiring an unprecedented number of expensive clinical trials before recommending a drug for treating COVID-19. Their actions set a precedent that will likely prevent any drug from being repurposed unless it presents a high enough profit margin to make the additional clinical trials worth the investment from a corporate sponsor. In other words, trials are quite expensive making the approval of drugs to be first based on their ability to turn a profit before being submitted for approval. The original intent of the approval, their ability to safely provide a viable public health solution, falls to second place.”

https://covid19criticalcare.com/videos-and-press/flccc-releases/expanding-our-strategy-to-end-the-pandemic/

Via a comment at Jo Nova

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

it is our hope that journalists will begin to raise questions around the sudden restrictive approach t

HA!, Why would the FILTH of the MEDIA "raise any questions" about the "restrictive approach", symptoms, or complications arising from a HOAX that they, themselves created, where THEY have made up the symptoms and complications arising from the result of having a case of the Chines FLU, and as far as a "restrictive approach", they, by virtue of their political leanings, and by being part of the elite ruling class, ARE EXEMPT, from having to follow the rules which ONLY apply only to the 'little sheeple'.

To make it plainer, HOW OFTEN, out of the dozens of different complications, and 'preventative measures' that good old Dr. Fraudci, has come up with, have the MEDIA ever questioned?